剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
you shoot the fuck out of it.
现在呢
What about now?
可以了
That should do it.
斯科特
Scott,
圣保罗走起
let's go to S?o Paulo.
好嘞
Fuck, yeah!
我们只有七分钟行动吗
So seven minutes is all we've got to work with, huh?
是吧
That was the guess.
但也存在变数
Could be more, could be less.
前进
Moving.
前进
Moving.
攻入
Coming through.
天 这里藏了多少情报
Jesus, how much intel do they keep here?!
看起来所有情报都在这儿
All of it, by the looks of this.
我们分部也一样
Our lot do the same.
我看到目标了
I have eyes on target.
发现两名"格勒乌"守卫
I got one, two GRU guards.
我去控制室看看
I'm gonna go up to the control room,
想办法打开门
see if I can open that thing.
这个你用得上
You're gonna need this.
好
Gotcha.
-有需要就叫我 -祝好运
- Holler if you need me. - Good luck.
准备好 告诉我
Let me know when you're set.
-就位 -就位
- Set. - Set.
前进
Moving!
目前进展顺利
Well, so far, so good.
可别乌鸦嘴
Man, don't jinx it!
记住 如果保不住数据...
Remember, if we can't secure the data...
那就毁掉 我知道
We destroy it, I know.
开门啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you son of a bitch!
上尉 帮我们开门
Cap, we're gonna need your help with the door.
好 怀亚特 稍等
Yeah. All right, Wyatt. Just give me a minute!
该死的维克多出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Fucking Victor sold us out!
看来是了
It sure looks that way!
我们得进去
We gotta get through!
上尉 上尉 赶紧开门
Captain! Captain! We've got to get this fucking door open now!
上尉 我们得立刻进去 快点
Cap, we've got to move now! Now!
搞定
Bingo.
门开了 快进去
Door's open! Go! Go! Go!
快 进去
Go! Move it!
-进入 -快进
- Going in now! - Yeah, go!
-哪一个 -七号♥处理器
- Which one is it? - Look for seven.
找七号♥
Look for seven!
七号♥是哪个啊 靠
Which one's seven, dammit?!
我这就下去
On my way down.
得抓紧了
We need to step it up!
七号♥在这里
This one's seven!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 但得想办法打开
Yeah! But we've got to get it open!
-距大楼关闭还有四分钟 -别嚷嚷了
- Four minutes till lockdown! - Can you stop that?
打不开啊
Come on!
听起来不妙啊
That didn't sound good.
我们刚触发了自毁模式
We just activated self-destruct mode.
还有两分钟
We got two minutes!
你会不会翻译错了
Is there any chance you mis-translated there?
不可能
Nyet!
-怎么样了 -等一下
- How we doing? - Just gimme a second!
成功了 倒计时停住了
I did it! I did it. The countdown's stopped!
现在只需要拿到情报
Now all we need to do is get that thing
想办法杀出去
and fight our way out of here!
别在那儿磨蹭了 快过来帮我
Stop dicking around and get here and help me!
不行 我走不开
I'm not. I don't think I can.
你过来看看
Come here, have a look.
-靠 -上面写的啥
- Fuck! - What does that say?
输入密♥码♥才能彻底关闭自毁模式
We need a passcode to permanently disable it!
靠
Fuck.
你先按住 坚持一下
Hang tight. Just hang tight.
我有办法了
I think I've got an idea!
我出去一下 麦克 掩护我[遮住我屁♥股♥]Coming through, Mac, cover my arse!
没那么大的遮羞布 小宝贝
I haven't got anything big enough, kid!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Suck my dick!
等等 住手 求你了 你赢了
Wait! Wait! Wait! Please! Please, you win.
求你了 我和你一样 只是听命行事
Please, I was just trying to do my job, same as you!
-诺文呢 -我靠
- Where the hell's Novin? - Fuck!
搞什么啊 小妞
Fucking hell, kid!
把这个该死的处理器拖出去
We're dragging this bastard outta here!
不怎么专业啊
Not exactly technical!
去你的专业
Fuck technical!
还剩多久 怀亚特
How long we got, Wyatt?
距封锁还有一分钟
Yeah, one minute to security lockdown.
至于自毁模式
When it comes to self-destruct,
只要我的手放在上面 你们就有充足时间逃走
as long as my hand stays here, you've got all the time you need.
不不不 我们不会丢下你
No, no, no! We're not leaving you!
大楼要封锁了
We're going into lockdown.
得把处理器带出去
We gotta get this server outta here!
我们没时间了
We're running out of fucking time!
处理器固定好了
Well, she's sweet to go.
任务为重
The mission comes first.
你们离开这儿 安全返回
You guys get out of here, you get home safe,
我会想办法逃走
I'll make a run for it.
-会没事的 -经典临终遗言啊
- It'll be fine. - Yeah, famous last words.
上尉 我们拿到处理器了
Captain, we've got the server,
也找到车了 准备出去
we've got wheels, we're coming through.
收到 我马上和你们会合
Copy that. I'm on my way to you.
外面见
Catch you on the flipside.
上车 麦克 得走了
Jump on, Mac! We need to get the fuck outta here!
走
Let's go!
怀亚特 我们出来了 楼门关闭了
Wyatt, we're clear! Shutters are down!
好 收到
Alright. Copy that.
我会想办法出去的 别担心
I'll find myself a way out, don't worry about it.
我还有87秒
I've got 87 seconds.
等等 等下
Wait! Wait!
你看这个显示器
See this monitor?
一旦我把手拿开 这里就会炸毁
I take my hand off this and the whole places goes up, all right?
两败俱伤
That's mutually-assured destruction!
我们俩都会死
That means you die and I die!
要不我们合作
Or we work together?
你是想休战
You're suggesting a truce?
是啊 你觉得呢
Yeah, I guess I am. Now what do you say?
我愿意为我的国家而死 你呢
I am prepared to die for my country. Are you?
我可不要
No.
妈蛋
You son of a bitch!
我靠 我靠
Fuck. Fuck!
麦克 有麻烦了
Mac, we've got a problem.
里面出了点状况
We've got a little situation in here.
-什么意思 -控制器毁坏了
- What do you mean? - The controller's broken.
关不掉自毁模式了
It's not stopping.
好 我们进去救你
Alright. We're going back in.
别 不要 进出都是死路
No, no, no, no! There's no way in and no way out.
楼门关闭了
The shutters are down.
-没时间了 -怀亚特
- There's no time. - Wyatt!
我就是想告诉你们
Yeah, I just want you guys to know something, all right?
我本以为我已经受够了团队合作 但是...
I thought I was done being part of a team but,
我错了
it turns out I was wrong.
该死
You know, fucking maybe,
也许这一切都是值得的 有这个可能
maybe this was all for something. You know, maybe it was.
也许我们让世界变得更美好了
Hell, maybe we even made the world a better place.
没事的
That's all right.
这种死法也不算太糟
Yeah, there's worse ways to go, right?
我他妈想什么呢
What the fuck am I thinking?
不 我不想... 我不想死
No! No, I don't want... I don't want to die!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表