剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I would like to buy you a very big drink, right now.
我上班时不喝酒
I don't drink at work.
那就谈一下你的母亲吧 莱拉
Well, then, maybe we could talk about your mother, Lila.
你好像犯了一个错误
I think you've made a mistake.
我叫怀亚特 塞缪尔·怀亚特中士
My name's Wyatt. Sergeant Samuel Wyatt.
眼下 有一群危险分子正在找她
Right now, there's some very dangerous people looking for her.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
你要么自己走出去 要么我找保安赶你走
You can walk out or Security can throw you out.
三个"小伙伴"进来了
Three amigos walking in.
动手吧
Shall we?
来吧 来吧
Hola, hola.
拜托 给我一点时间
Please, give me a minute.
去你的一点时间
Fuck your minute.
抱歉失礼了
Look, I'm sorry about this.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
放开我
Take your goddamn hands off me!
我带你离开这里
Let's get you out of here.
天 希望别打碎了好酒
Man, they better not be busting up the good shit.
-可以了吗 -动手
- Yeah? - Now!
过来 收拾好你的东西
Right, come here. Come on. Grab your stuff.
拿些必要品 动作快点
Get what you need, make it quick.
到底是怎么回事 我母亲怎么就变成重要人物了
What's this about? Why is my mother suddenly so important?
你母亲知道奥马尔·埃德里西的位置
Your mother knows where Omair Idrisi is.
你不看新闻啊 大兵哥
Yeah, you might want to check the news, soldier.
埃德里西死了
Idrisi is dead.
我知道 我当时在现场
Yeah, I know. I was there.
实际上 是我开枪打了他
In fact, I was the guy that shot him.
两枪呢 然后还空袭了
Twice. And then a mountain came down on top of him.
但他还是没死
Still, here we are.
好吧
Okay.
另外 这是高度机密
That's highly confidential information, by the way.
但你知道你母亲有危险吧
But you understand why your mother is in danger?
让她去死吧 所以我才和她保持距离
Fuck her! This is why I keep my distance.
她的生活毁了我的生活
Her life ruins mine.
我能看出来 肯定很不容易
Yeah, I get that. Bet it gets tough.
不容易
It's tough?
我父亲生前在叙利亚为一个慈善机构工作
My father worked for an American NGO in Syria.
我13岁时
When I was thirteen,
她说服他去当中情局内奸
she turned him into a CIA mole
收集一些同僚与政♥治♥激进分子的情报
to collect information from some colleagues, political activists.
我爸一开始拒绝了
First, Dad resisted,
但我妈总能想办法得逞
but Mum always gets her own way.
一天下午 那些同僚把他带到了偏僻之处
One afternoon, those colleagues drive him to the middle of nowhere
一枪打死了他
and put a bullet in his head.
你父亲的死 我很遗憾
Sorry about your father.
安慰一下你
If it's any consolation,
我妈让我加入了一个末日后死亡邪教
my mother signed me up for a post-apocalyptic death cult
就在我十岁生日之前
before my tenth birthday.
听起来挺不错呢
That actually sounds kinda cool.
每两个月 就会有人告诉我世界要完蛋了
I was kinda made to believe that the world was ending on a bi-monthly basis.
四五次之后 就让人厌倦了
After the fourth or fifth time, that shit gets a little stale.
但前几次不错吧
But those first few times, right?
肯定让你很兴奋
They must have been pretty exciting.
是啊
Yeah.
面对死亡时 最能让人振奋了
You never feel more alive than when you're facing death.
是啊 你是个战士
Yeah. You're a soldier, alright.
我心跳超快
My fucking heart's beating a hundred miles an hour.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
有点让人害怕吧
It's kinda scary, right?
也可以换个角度看
One way of looking at it.
我们有时间
We got time.
莱拉 我觉得不好...
Lila, I don't think...
好吧 我们有时间
Okay, we've got time.
好
Okay.
嗯 你绝对是叔本华的粉丝
Yeah. Definitely a Schopenhauer fan.
你真觉得我会和你上♥床♥吗
Did you seriously think I was just going to fuck you,
我们才刚认识二十分钟
twenty minutes after first meeting you?
哥向来这么有艳福
It does happen.
莱拉 听我说 你有危险
Lila, look, please, you're in danger.
那些带枪的人 我琢磨出来了
Yeah. Guys with guns. I gathered that.
等下
Wait, no!
莱拉 我只是想保护你
Lila, I'm just trying to protect you.
他们找我有什么目的 怀亚特
Why do they want me, Wyatt?
他们想利用你找到你母亲
They're using you to get to your mother.
你找我有什么目的
And why do you want me?
这不...
It's not...
这不一样
It's not the same.
你们都带着枪 都觉得自己是对的
You all carry guns and you all think you're right.
莱拉 莱拉 莱拉
Lila. Lila, plea... Lila!
你好啊 亲
G'day, love!
他在那儿呢
There he is.
"真厉害"
Attaboy.
你得跟我走 "小可爱"
You're coming with me, little bunny.
哎呀呀
Now then.
你知道你母亲在哪吗 莱拉
Do you know where your mother is, Lila?
你见过我母亲吗 上校
Have you ever met my mother, Colonel?
她就只跟我说两件事 "什么和都不说"
She tells me two things. Jack and shit.
莱拉 你清楚目前有多危险吧
Lila, you do know what's at stake here, don't you?
当然 全世界自♥由♥人♥民♥的安全
Yeah. Sure. Safety of the free world.
奥马尔·埃德里西 简·劳里 那些坏人
Omair Idrisi. Jane Lowry. The boogeyman.
这些都和我无关
None of it is my concern.
这就是你们不懂的地方了
This is what you people don't understand.
你们是这个世界的人 而我不是
You're part of this world. I'm not.
也从不想参与
And I never wanted to be.
所以去她的 去你们的
So, fuck her. Fuck you.
放我回家
And let me go home.
莱拉
Lila.
你不是被铐起来了吗
Shouldn't you be tied to a bed somewhere?
拜托 我是故意让你那么做的
come on. I let you do that.
想博取你的信任
Trying to gain your trust.
好吧 我认怂
OK, alright, you got me.
莱拉 你听着
But Lila, listen,
那些来抓你的人 不会罢手
the people that came for you, they're not done.
-他们还会再回来 -我知道
- They will come back. - I know.
所以我得收拾行李离开
So I've got to pack, got to move.
即便不在我身边
Even without being here,
我妈也再一次成功毁了我的生活
my mother has successfully screwed up my life again.
如果你陷入麻烦 请信任我
Listen, you get into trouble, please trust me.
你还是留着这张纸吧
You're gonna wanna keep this.
你说得没错
You were right.
叔本华 这家伙是个混♥蛋♥
Schopenhauer. The guy's an asshole.
别去找你母亲
长官 是沃尔坎
Ma'am, it's Volkan.
你有料吗
You have something for me?
我盗取了她电脑里的文件
I stole files from her laptop,
能引你找到劳里
it will lead you to Lowry.
至少能找到大概范围
Or, near enough.
我们会派人去
We'll send someone.
然后让我套着头 从某个监狱中醒来吗
What? And wake up in some prison somewhere, bag on my head?
别他妈扯了
Fuck that.
秘情传递点
Dead drop.
卡珀尼克街35号♥ 配电箱处
35 Kopenicker Street, electrics box.
就在铁轨旁边
By the railway.
需要两个人去取秘密情报
I need two bodies for a pick-up.
-收到 -我也可以去
- Copy. - I could go.
我也收到
Copy as well.
其余队员正在执行任务
Well, the rest of the team are on mission.
就是取情报而已 很简单
It's just a dead drop. Simple enough.
我不信任沃尔坎
I don't trust Volkan.
可能没有想得那么简单
Simple might not be what's waiting.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表