剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你从我身边夺走了她
You took her from me!
你们这些人
You people,
你们不知道自己做了多么残忍♥的事
you have no idea what you've taken!
我的家人 我的妻子
My family! My wife!
还好用
需要一天来解码
拿到东西了 走吧
走
Move!
等下
等下
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
我是卧底
我们是一伙的
-谁信啊 -总得忽悠一下
- Bullshit! - It was worth a try!
妈的
Fuck!
我也不想这样
I never wanted this.
我有自己的团队
I had my team,
自己的组员 自己的弟兄
my squad, my brothers.
你干掉了他们
You took that from me!
你想过你杀害的人吗
Do you even think about the people you have killed?
你不是在改变世界
You're not changing the world!
你就是捅了个大窟窿
You're just putting fucking holes in it!
你什么意思 汤姆斯
So, what are you saying, Thomas?
我们该放下武器
Should we put down our weapons,
和平谈下分歧吗
talk about our differences?
不
No.
我是说今天
I'm saying today,
今天就是你的忌日
today's the day you die.
已获取目标 撤退
Package acquired. Move out.
-我还没完 -卡蒂亚 赶快
- I'm not done! - Katya, now!
上尉
Captain.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人拿走了"地图集"
The Russians have the Atlas.
我刚干掉了奥马尔·埃德里西
I just killed Omair Idrisi.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
"地图集"呢
The Atlas?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人拿走了
The Russians have it.
他们已经撤了
They've already moved out.
竹篮打水一场空 一切都是徒劳啊
What was the point? It was all for shit, mate.
至少雨停了
At least the rain's stopped.
迈克尔
Michael,
我们需要你们帮忙
we could do with your help.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
克格勃以前的一间旧安全屋
It's an old KGB safe house.
提醒一下 屋主有些神经质
Mind you, the owner can be a bit, temperamental.
欢迎到家
Welcome home.
搞什么...
What the hell...?!
-迈克尔 -皮特
- Michael! - Peter.
-你的好基友呢 -他晚点到
- Where is the other? - He's late.
果然是他的作风
Typical.
我们在附近 想来喝杯酒
We were in the area and needed a drink.
还有些别的
Maybe something more...
你们自便吧
Make yourselves comfortable.
第一件事
Right, first things first...
一等兵 威廉姆·延森
Lance Corporal William Jensen.
-敬延森 -延森
- To Jensen. - Jensen.
-"强森" -"强森"
- Johnson. - Johnson.
-就是他 对吧 -对
- That's him, right? - Yep.
安东·克鲁宾和卡蒂亚·卡莉寇娃
Anton Krupin and Katya Korikova.
"格勒乌"黑色行动组
GRU Black Ops.
比以前的克格勃特工更加厉害 更加冷血
More competent and ruthless than the KGB ever was.
机密行动 操纵外国总统大选
Covert ops, meddling in foreign elections,
更别提他们在美国贮藏的武器了 提醒一句
not to mention their weapon caches in the US, just in case.
等他们一破解了"地图集"
Once they've decrypted the Atlas,
他们也会掌控所有英国♥军♥方的秘情
they'll have every British military secret, as well.
真特么牛
Bloody brilliant!
所以一切完蛋之前
So we've got about, what,
我们还有12个小时喽
12 hours until everything's fucked.
然后就会被军方抛弃 被他们追捕了
Until we're disavowed and hunted down.
各种悬赏你们的头颅
Contracts on your pretty little heads
大家争先恐后要干掉你们
and everyone's looking to collect.
让人无法抗拒啊
Hard to resist.
你逗我们玩呢 是吧
You are fucking with us, right?
-我逗你们呢 -混♥蛋♥
- I'm fucking with you. - Dick head.
听着 事实还是这样
Listen. The fact remains the same,
没有"地图集" 你们就完蛋了
without the Atlas, you're screwed.
那我们就夺回来
So we get it back.
但我们不知道"格勒乌"拿到哪里去了
Except we don't know where the GRU have taken it
我们没时间追踪了
and we don't have time to track them down.
那我们就偷点他们的东西
So, why don't we steal something off them?
同等价值的东西
Something of equal worth.
双方交换
Force a trade.
别那么不切实际了
Come on, reality check!
我们没法冲进去 偷一份"格勒乌"黑色行动组的资料
We cannot just storm in and steal a list of GRU Black Ops.
我们要这么干吗
That's what we're doing?
我们特么必须这么干啊
'Course we fucking are.
维克多说塞尔维亚 潘切沃
So Victor says Pan?evo, Serbia,
最近的俄♥罗♥斯♥数据库
nearest Russian databank.
安保如何
What's the security like?
非常森严
It's pretty brutal.
什么情况
What have we got?
有封锁系统 加固钢筋门
Lockdown protocols, reinforced steel doors,
自毁装置 真行
self-destruct mechanisms. Nice.
这么说就算我们闯进去 拿到了"格勒乌"资料
So even if we do break in and grab the GRU data,
也无法保证我们能顺利出来
there's no guarantee we'll make it out.
毁掉最近的电网呢
What if you knocked out the nearest power grid?
辅助电源会保护服务器
Auxiliary power should go to protecting the server.
理论上来说
That should, theoretically,
这会给你们在安保系统关闭生效前争取到一些时间
get you a window before any security shutdown goes into effect.
多长时间
How big a window?
一条绳子有多长
How long's a piece of string?
我也不知道 七分钟吧
I don't know. Seven minutes?
你们知道俗话怎么说
Well, you know what they say.
"尺寸大小不重要
It's not the size of the window that matters,
重要的是怎么用"
it's how you use it.
好 切断电力 闯进楼里
Sure, knock out the power, break into the building,
找到"格勒乌"服务器 偷走机密资料
locate the secure GRU servers and steal the sensitive data
只用泡一杯好咖啡的时间
all in the same amount of time it takes to make a good cup of coffee.
但还有别的办法吗
But hey, what's the alternative,
一生逃亡吗
spend the rest of our lives on the run, right?
像他一样
Kinda like this guy.
这有些强人所难 要所有人都上阵才行
It's a big ask. You're gonna need all hands on deck.
所以你要帮我们切断电力
That's why you're gonna take out the power grid for us.
不不 我不要
No. No, I'm not.
拜托 大哥 行行好吧
Come on, mate! Throw us a bone!
为了20分部 最后一次
Do it for 20, one last time!
放下枪
Put 'em down.
-我错过什么好戏了 小迈迈 怎么了 -嗯
- What did I miss, Mikey? Fuck's going on? - Yeah. Yeah.
你总算来了 出去说 走吧 计划有变
It's about time. Come here. Come on. Change of plans.
-边喝啤酒边说啊 -不行
- So... tell me about it over a beer. - No.
-走啊 快点 -怎么回事 去你的 我渴死了
- Come on! Come on! - What...? Fuck you, I'm thirsty!
闭嘴 斯科特 快走
Shut up, Scott. Let's go.
塞尔维亚 潘切沃 "格勒乌"中♥央♥服务器大楼
迈克尔 还要多久能切断光源
All right, Michael, ETA on lights out.
灭了吗
Is that working?
-没有 -该死
- Nothing. - Bollocks.
不管用 没切断
It's not working! It's not working!
现在呢
Anything?
还是不行
No. Nothing.
斯科特 这样不行
Scott! Scott! It's not gonna work!
这样行不通 哥们
It's not gonna work, mate.
我的口头禅是
Well, you know what I've always said,
砸个稀巴烂不管用
if you can't smash the fuck out of it,
就射个稀巴烂
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表