剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Hey, Captain.
把手背后 赶紧
Put your hands behind your back, come on.
逃跑被抓这种戏码 你不烦 我都烦了
You know, I'm getting fucking sick of tying you up.
这是多纳万给我的命令
I had orders from Donovan.
你知道劳里是个英国特工吗
Did you know Lowry was a British agent?
什么
What?
不
No.
多纳万训练了她 称为"熄灯计划"
Donovan trained her, it's called Project Tenebrae.
胡扯 如果是那样 她早告诉我们了
That's bullshit! She would have told us.
过来
Come on.
没错 她早该告诉我们
Yeah. She should have told us.
你们以为我不知道这是唱哪一出吗
You don't think I don't know what this is, huh?
你们给我下套 蒙骗我
Your little setup. You lie to me.
-想让我中计 -看下照片吧
- Try to tricking me. - Look at the photos, mate.
我才不用看什么照片
I don't need to look at your photos, mate.
我了解我妻子
I know my wife.
是吗
Do you?
看看她们
Look at them!
看看啊
Look at them!
我们一直以来都在追捕一个叛变的特工
This whole time, we've been chasing a rogue fuckin' agent.
记得延森找你要权限吗
Remember when Jensen asked you for security clearance?
他就是为了查这事
This was the shit he was looking into.
我们得联♥系♥上他 看他还查到了什么
We need to get in touch with him and find out what else he knows.
作战部遇袭了
The crib was hit.
然后呢
And?
多纳万说延森没能活下来 格雷西
Donovan said that Jensen didn't make it, Gracie.
是吗 他死了吗
Is that right? What, he's dead?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
多纳万瞒着我们劳里的事
Donovan lied to us about Lowry
我还怎么相信她说的话
and now you want me to believe this?
就是骗人的瞎话
It's fucking bullshit!
该死 敌人来了 我们等会再说这事吧
Shit! Tangoes incoming. Shall we sort this out in a bit?
情况多糟
Is it bad?
非常糟
Yeah, it's pretty bad.
走走 快走
Go. Go! Move!
敌人来了
Incoming!
我们走 快走
OK. Let's go. Move! Move!
你的朋友吗
Friends of yours?
我没有朋友 但你们树敌太多了
I don't have friends, but you have many enemies.
撤退
Fall back!
这里
In here.
-前进 -走
- Moving! - Move!
妈的
Fuck!
我们压制住他们了
We've got them pinned down!
到船那边去
Move to the ship.
-上去 -更多敌人来了
- Get up there! - More inbound.
妈蛋
Fuck!
我上来了
Coming through!
走
Move!
待在这里
Stay there!
别让他们抓到埃德里西
Keep them from grabbing Idrisi.
该死 坏了 我没弹♥药♥了
Shit! Fuck, I'm out.
麦克 他们从船头上来了
Mac, they're coming from the bow.
来了
Moving.
换弹♥药♥了
Changing!
诺文
Novin!
-走 -快走
- Move! - Move! Move!
我掩护 可以走了
You're good, go, go!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
走
Move!
-到那边 -诺文 不
- Go there! - Novin, no!
上去 走
Upstairs! Go!
待在那边
Stay there!
他们还在追击 继续走
They're still coming, keep it moving.
你跟我走
You, with me, now!
我上去 掩护大家
I'll go up, give us cover.
我下去到后面
I'm heading down the back.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
你大爷的
Fuck me!
别推了
I'm moving!
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
诺文呢
Novin?
她不是跟你在一起吗
I thought she was with you.
有人想听个有趣的故事吗
So, anybody want to hear a funny story?
多好啊
This is nice.
老朋友欢聚一堂
Old friends, getting together.
如果"熄灯计划"传出去
If the details of Tenebrae got out,
虽很棘手 但不致命
it would be uncomfortable but survivable.
英国 伦敦 白厅
不过顺藤摸瓜查下去 追究我们的责任
But where it would lead, what we're accountable for,
军事情报部门会因此遭殃
it would bring military intelligence to its knees.
我不会为了一个错误 而使一切努力都付诸东流
I won't sacrifice all the good we've done for one mistake.
长官 其余队员不知道一等兵延森查到了什么
Ma'am, the team aren't aware of what Lance Corporal Jensen discovered.
你觉得不知道而已
As far as you know.
我不能冒这个险
I'm not taking the risk.
你是让我除掉自己的手下吗
You're asking me to eliminate my people?
我是说 斩草除根 以绝后患
I'm saying that a clean house is a good house.
为达目的 要使用非常手段
And to do what needs to be done.
雷诺兹上尉正把埃德里西带过来
Captain Reynolds is bringing me Idrisi.
我们可以利用他作饵 引劳里出来
We'll use him as bait to draw Lowry out.
我能控制局势
I can get this under control.
局势早就失控了
We lost control a long time ago.
我可不是平白无故把那些雇佣军派给你的
I've given you those Stillwater men for a reason.
听命行事
You have your orders.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
看来你今天过得也不顺心啊
Looks like you're having a bad day, too.
我们应该经常这样聚聚
We should do this more often.
你之前也不联♥系♥ 毫无音讯
You don't write, you don't call.
突然不打声招呼 就出现了
You just drop in, unexpectedly.
你偷了我的东西
You stole something from me.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
你的死都上头条了
Your death was headline news.
你抓他干什么
The hell you want with him?
他是属于我的
He belongs to me.
八角私人安保公♥司♥是我旗下的一间公♥司♥
Octagon Private Security is one of my companies.
你们从我的黑牢里逃出来后
We've been tracking you, assholes, by satellite,
我们就一直用卫星追踪你们了 傻子们
ever since you broke out of my black site.
等下 你不知道黑牢里关的是他吗
Wait, and you didn't know they had him?
帕克上校什么都没告诉我
Colonel Parker never said a goddamn word.
想想就兴奋啊
This is very exciting.
美国人为了保密此事
How much do you think the Americans would pay
会愿意出多少钱啊
to keep this whole shitshow quiet?
我有更好的筹码
I have something better.
我才不信
Yeah, I very much doubt that.
简告诉我 她留了后招 藏了一个硬盘
Jane told me she has a drive, hidden away for our insurance.
"地图集"
The Atlas.
上面记录了英国情报机构
It's a list of every covert op and agent
批准的所有秘密行动与特工资料
sanctioned by british Military Intelligence.
我就是想谈谈
I just wanted to talk.
我们俩
You and me.
也许这是最后一次我们相互理解的机会了
Might be the last chance we'll have to understand each other.
不 简
No. Jane.
数百人因你而丧命
Hundreds of people are dead because of you.
我还怎么理解你
What is there that I could possibly need to understand?
你批准了无人机轰炸埃德里西
You sanctioned a drone strike against Idrisi.
而你知道自己的线人当时也在那个区域
And when warned that-that you had an asset in the area,
你说可以牺牲我
you said I was expendable.
你的原话
Direct quote.
我看到公报了
I saw the communiques.
你给了我进入系统的权限
You gave me access to the system.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表