剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
毒刺防空导弹
Stinger missiles.
站起来
Get up!
我打了埃德里西两枪
I shot Idrisi twice.
你怎么活下来的
How did you survive that?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我知道谁被关在黑牢里 但不知道其位置
I know who is in the black sites, but not where they are!
我们将关押建筑外包了
We outsource the setups.
开门
Open the door!
总要我们救 你们不烦吗
Aren't you guys sick of us saving your asses?
我们得谈谈埃德里西的事
Now we need to talk about Idrisi.
我们要带走他 上校
We're gonna take him with us, Colonel.
我一直在追查残留的痕迹
I've been chasing the ghosts in the machine.
我让你别再查了
I told you to leave it for now.
我别无选择 对不起
I've got no choice, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
手榴弹
Grenade!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
他们把出口都堵住了
They're blocking all exits.
快走
Move!
前进
Moving!
前进
Moving!
我就说别走高速了吧
What did I say about taking the freeway?
你不是吧 这个节骨眼提这茬
Seriously? You're doing that? Right now?
快走 赶紧走 快快
Go! Gotta move. Go, go, go.
快走
Go.
走
Moving!
这些是什么人啊
Who are these guys?
你自己去问他们啊
Feel free to ask them, mate!
我不知道为这个人送命是否值得
I don't know if this guy's worth dying for, though.
他们不抓住我 不会罢手
They will not stop until they have me.
那就让他们得偿所愿吧
Maybe we should give them what they want, then.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
这是你们的目标吧
This is who you want, right?
人给你们了
You can have him.
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
我让你们放下枪
I said, lower your weapons!
放下枪
Guns down, ho, ho.
跪下
Down.
人交给你们了 我走了
There, you can have him, I'm walking away.
走 快走
Move! Move!
撤
Moving!
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
上尉 上尉 你干什么啊
Captain! Captain! What the hell are you doing?
躲避 躲避
Get down! Get down!
注意隐蔽
Stay down!
雷诺兹带着埃德里西跑了
Reynolds just fucked off with Idrisi!
她为什么要那么做
Why the hell would she do that?
鬼知道啊
Fuck knows, mate!
我们得另找出路了
We're gonna need another exfil.
手榴弹
Grenade!
快 快走
C'mon, move!
安全
Clear.
这里有辆车 快过来
Got wheels, over here.
上车 我们去追她
Get in, let's get after her.
反击
第六季 第九集
你死了
You're dead.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
不
No.
我让你先发制人了
No, I let you get the drop on me.
然后你迅速反击 反败为胜了
And then, you recovered. Turned it to your advantage.
18个月前 你早就玩完了
Eighteen months ago, you would have crumbled.
但18个月前
Yeah, well, eighteen months ago,
我对这一套还一无所知
I didn't know a muzzle from a magazine.
来吧 我们再来一次
Come on, please, let's do it again.
简 你准备好了
Jane. You're ready.
是吗 他们批准我们行动了吗
Really? Have they given us the green light?
奥马尔·埃德里西
Omair Idrisi.
接近他 获取他的信任
Get close to him. Gain his trust.
收集足够情报 让我们捣毁他和他的组织
Get us what we need to take him and his organisation down.
你真觉得可能吗
You really believe that's possible?
我没见过天资这么好
I have never seen anyone with such natural talent,
适应能力这么强的人
the ability to adapt.
信我 一个人就能扭转乾坤
Believe me, one person can make all the difference.
好吧 但万一出岔子了呢
Right. And what, and what happens if it all goes wrong?
如果...
And if, when...
如果他发现我的真实身份了呢
If he finds out that I'm not, what I say I am?
如果出事了
If anything happens,
我会过去把你救出来
I'll be there, to get you out.
我保证
I promise.
好
OK.
好
OK.
他在我手里
I have him.
把他带到集♥合♥点 其余队员呢
Bring him to the rendezvous point. And the rest of the team?
按照你的命令 将他们甩在身后了
Well, I left them behind, Colonel, just like you said.
我知道你心里有疑虑
I know you've got doubts.
但作战部遭遇攻击
But there was an attack on the crib.
洗清所有人的嫌疑之前
And until I'm sure everyone is clean,
我就只相信你
you're the only one I can trust.
你要知道 我们遇到了埋伏
You should know, You should know, there was an ambush
应该不是帕克的人
and I don't think it was Parker's men.
你还是让延森查一下吧
So, you might want to get Jensen to look into it.
娜塔莉 延森没能活下来
Natalie, Jensen didn't make it out.
妈的
Fuck.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你现在明白我为什么让你这么做了吧
You understand now why I asked you to do this?
专心完成任务 把埃德里西带过来
Stay on mission. Bring me Idrisi.
收到
Copy.
妈蛋
Bloody hell!
雷诺兹刚抛下我们 带着埃德里西跑了
Reynolds just snatched Idrisi and took off on us.
她还会接电♥话♥吗
I don't think she's gonna answer the phone.
不 我是想联♥系♥上延森
No, I'm trying to get in touch with Jensen.
他追踪了我们的手♥机♥ 他能找到她的位置
He tracks our phones, he can get a bead on her.
等下 他自动发了一封带文件链接的邮件
Wait, he sent me an automated link to his files,
我也许可以借此来追踪定位
I might be able to access tracking through that.
搞什么
What the fuck?!
延森最近打开的文件
The last files that Jensen logged,
就是他一直在查的"熄灯计划"
that Project Tenebrae thing he was looking into,
是多纳万
it's Donovan.
还有劳里
And Lowry.
你想谈谈吗
Would you like to talk about it?
不想
No.
你要把我交给一个你不信任的人
You will deliver me to a person you have lost faith in
而你抛下了你信任的人
and you turn your back on the people you trust.
不错啊
Sure.
我要听一个炸飞机和酒店的人给我出主意
I'm going to take life advice from a man who blows up airliners and hotels.
妈的
Fuck!
天呐
Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
闹着玩
I'm joking.
我认输
OK.
你拿着根棍子能干什么
What the hell were you going to do with that?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
延森在你手♥机♥上装了追踪器 你没事吧
Jensen had a tracker on your phone. You alright?
好多了
I've been better.
就想聊几句
Just wanna talk, OK?
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
对 我一个人
Yeah, I'm alone.
多半时候一个人
Mostly alone.
多半时候一个人
Mostly alone.
上尉
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表