剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我打了埃德里西两枪
I shot Idrisi, twice!
前情提要
他不可能还活下来
There's no way he's getting back up from that.
-他还活着吗 -是真的 他还活着
- Is he alive? - It's true, he's alive.
"取情报"是个陷阱
The drop was a set-up!
他们抓走了延森
They've taken Jensen!
"熄灯计划" 才是真正的敌人
Project Tenebrae, that's the real enemy.
如果埃德里西还活着 就得找出关押他的黑牢
If Idrisi's alive, we need to find out which black site he's in.
我重新设计了一座监牢
There's a site I redesigned,
你们能想办法进去
you might manage to find a way in,
但绝对没法活着出来
but there's no way you'll ever get out.
威尔
Will.
我说出了那个农场的位置
I told her about the farmhouse.
长官 收到吗 行动败露了
Boss, do you copy? Operation compromised.
简
Jawedan.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
应该能
I think so.
我们得走了
We need to go.
奥马尔 我们得走了
Omair, we need to go.
这是我父亲在12岁时送给我的
My father, he gave this to me when I was twelve.
就在他去世之前...
Before he died... he...
奥马尔 奥马尔
Omair! Omair.
-你能听见我说话吗 -你能听见我说话吗
- Can you hear me? - Can you hear me?!
奥马尔 奥马尔
Omair! Omair!
跟我说一下楠格哈尔省的恐怖组织
Tell me about the terrorist cells in Nangarhar.
说出成员的名字
Give me some names.
供出位置 不然就继续折磨你
Locations. Or we go again.
他已经到极限了
He's had enough.
不断弄死他
He keeps dying.
又把他复活
We keep bringing him back,
已经达到人类极限了
the human body can only take so much.
一个月了
And in a month,
他还没供出任何有用的情报
he hasn't given us a single piece of actionable intel.
一个小时后重新开始
We start again in an hour.
德国 布莱梅市 新城区
反击
第六季 第八集
-报告情况 -安全
- Sitrep. - Clear.
我们在沃尔坎的最后一间仓库
We're at the last of Volkan's warehouses.
男队怎么样了
How are the boys doing?
麦卡利斯特和怀亚特正前往黑牢
McAlister and Wyatt are en route to the black site.
你们查出瑞秋·谢里登的情况就行了
You just find out what happened to Rachel Sheridan.
收到
Copy that.
小心 可能绑了炸♥弹♥
Careful. It could be rigged.
安全
Clear.
天 是瑞秋·谢里登
Jesus. It's Rachel Sheridan.
瑞秋·谢里登死了 他们对她施用酷刑了
Rachel Sheridan's dead. They've done a number on her.
只能认为简和沃尔坎已经得知了黑牢位置
We have to assume that Jane and Volkan got the location of the site,
准备去救埃德里西了
and are coming for Idrisi.
只能作此假设了
I have no other choice.
你们的人告诉我 你在这里
Your office told me where you were.
有一个黑牢...
There's a black site...
在波兰的科洛米罗
in Klomino, Poland.
费用来源于特别行动的非法基金
Paid for with a Special Operations slush fund
由你运营
and controlled by you.
你知道我无可奉告 阿迪娜
You know I can't talk about this shit, Adeena.
简·劳里知道埃德里西关在那里了
Jane Lowry knows Idrisi's there.
她干掉了克里格 谢里登
She took out Krieger, Sheridan.
她目前正前去劫囚
And now she's coming for him.
你是说 我把奥马尔·埃德里西关在这个黑牢里
You're telling me that I have Omair Idrisi at this site.
你知道当时是我下令空袭的吧
You are aware that I was the one who ordered the MOP strike on him?
别装傻卖♥♥萌了
Let's not waste time being cute.
你这些荒唐的指控 有据可依吗
D'you have any evidence or solid facts to support these ludicrous claims?
你们的黑牢非官方授权
Your site is off the grid.
也就是说 如果出了岔子 你们没有任何增援
That means if anything happens, there's no backup,
没有援军帮忙
no reinforcements.
加强那里的安保措施
Tighten your security.
你真想让我通知你方的人
You really want me to get on the phone to your people
跟他们说 你造谣生事吗
and tell them you're slinging around unfounded accusations like this?
天呐 阿迪娜 你会沦为笑柄
Jesus, Adeena. You'll be a laughing stock.
我们是同一阵营的人
We're both on the same side here.
我们得到的情报是 简·劳里正前往黑牢
Our intel is that Jane Lowry is going to the black site.
这一点是肯定的
That isn't going to change.
我们得阻止她
We need to stop her.
帕克什么也没和我说
Parker gave me nothing.
没别的办法了 行动吧
I see no other option. Mission is a go.
赶在简之前 找到埃德里西
Get to Idrisi before Jane does,
抓住他 将他带出来
secure him and bring him out.
如果你们碰见她了
And if you run into her,
别留活口
don't leave her alive.
波兰 科洛米罗 黑牢
收到
Copy that.
守卫巡逻很有规律
Pretty regular sweep of guard patrols.
这是进入地下的好时机
That's a good time to go underground.
莱拉的死 错不在你 兄弟
It wasn't your fault, mate, what happened to Lila.
错是否在我 我很清楚 麦卡利斯特
I know exactly what is and isn't my fault, McAllister.
我只是想专心完成任务
I'm just staying on mission.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
来工作
Work.
队员们呢
Where's the team?
麦卡利斯特和怀亚特正秘密潜进黑牢
McAllister and Wyatt are infiltrating the black site.
雷诺兹和诺文发现瑞秋·谢里登已身亡
Reynolds and Novin have found Rachel Sheridan dead.
你还是回医院吧
And you are going back to hospital.
-回去干什么 -休养康复
- To do what? - To recover.
不行 抱歉 长官 我还有工作要做
No. No, sorry, ma'am, I've got a job to do here.
我已经了解黑牢的情况了
I'm up to speed on the black site, alright?
通讯已就位 一等兵
You have the comms, Lance Corporal.
B小队 情况报告
Bravo, send sitrep.
"强森" 是吗 这么快回来了
Johnson, is that you? Back at work already?
真厉害
Respect.
我会活到你叫对我名字的那一天 中士
Just living for the day, you get my name right, Sergeant.
那你能活一万年啊
Well, you're gonna be living a long time.
我们正进入主地下道
We're entering the arterial tunnel now.
收到
Copy that.
你们进入那个地牢后 通讯设备会失灵
Comms'll be out the moment you get beyond the perimeter,
他们那里有非常强的干扰系统
they'll have a pretty sophisticated jamming system in there.
黑牢本身不复杂
The black site itself will be fairly rudimentary,
但谢里登加强了这个旧苏联基地
but Sheridan retrofitted the old Soviet base
安装了应急防范措施
with a system of emergency lockdowns
你们要是触发了 就死定了
that you really don't want to be the ones to trigger.
好 我们死定了 了解
Yeah, we're screwed. Got it.
听到你的声音 真好 兄弟
It's good to hear your voice, mate.
-好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yep.
一二三
1, 2, 3.
好运
Good luck.
我们出去见
See you on the other side.
现在通讯断掉了
Comms are now out.
你听过"熄灯计划"吗 长官
Have you heard of something called Project Tenebrae, ma'am?
劳里说这才是真正的敌人
Lowry said something about it being the real enemy,
就在她...
before she...
说不清 就感觉很重要
I don't know, it just seemed important.
你该查一下
You should look into it.
但眼下 我们该专注于任务
But right now, we should focus on the mission.
真该死
You son of a bitch.
你能不能小点声
Can you make a bit more noise?
锈了啊
It's rusted.
天呐 延森
Jesus, Jensen!
上尉
Captain.
多纳万让我在她离开时 查一件事
Donovan asked me to look into something while she was gone,
而我需要二级权限才能继续查
and... and I've found I need second level clearance.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
这跟劳里有关
It concerns Lowry.
你不该来工作
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表