剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你真觉得
Do you really think
我会相信你说的话吗
I'm going to believe anything you have to say?
你说得对 战争就要来了
You were right. The war is coming.
你得处理好此事
You need to deal with this.
让他见识一下我们怎么对付叛徒
Show him what we do to traitors.
把他带出去
Take him out!
务必让巡逻队都就位 注意警戒
And make sure all patrols are in position and on full alert.
约瑟夫
Josef.
你最近疏远我了
You have been distant recently.
因为我最近一直担心你
Because I've been worried about you.
你总是满身戾气
You were always angry.
交出沙林时 我和你一起去
When we deliver Zarin, I'll come with you.
见一下那个客户
Meet the client.
-如果你没事隐瞒... -当然了
- If you've nothing to hide... - Of course.
别忘了我为你做的一切
Don't forget all I have done for you.
激进党 激进党 激进党
Ultra! Ultra! Ultra!
英国♥军♥方
British military.
派卧底过来 要打垮我们
Sent to infiltrate and bring us down.
为"新世界秩序"出力
A profit of the new world order.
把他带上去
Get him up here.
激进党 激进党 激进党
Ultra! Ultra! Ultra! Ultra! Ultra!
约瑟夫找你 这里交给我吧
Josef wants you. I'll take over.
你不再和我们混了 罗莎
You never come out this way any more, Rosa.
-你觉得我们不够格吗 -罗兰德
- You think you're too good for us? - Roland...
对我来说 你永远都不够格
I've always been too good for you.
营地应该就在前方一百米
The camp should be 100 metres ahead.
我和怀亚特会干掉这两个 前往中心点
Wyatt and I will take these two and head for the centre.
诺文 等我找到麦克 你帮我引开火力
Novin, once I locate Mac, I'll need a distraction.
声势要大
Something big.
我们三人得看起来有五十人
We three need to feel like 50.
-收到 -怀亚特 等诺文搞完
- On it. - Wyatt, wait for Novin,
我们就继续前进 继续开火
then we keep moving and keep firing.
收到
Copy that.
让他们误以为是来了一支军队
Make them think we're an army.
简·劳里 记住这个名字 约瑟夫
Jane Lowry. Remember that name, Josef.
简·劳里 她耍你呢
Jane Lowry. She's playing you.
吊死他
Hang him!
该死
Shit.
诺文 诺文
Novin. Novin!
等不及了 射断绳子
Can't wait. Taking the rope.
诺文 立刻引开火力
Novin, I'm going to need that distraction now.
赶紧
Any second now.
这就来了
Coming your way.
扔烟雾弹
Throw smoke!
麦卡利斯特
McAllister!
你没事吧
You OK?
不算好
I've been better.
你知道目标人物在哪儿吗
You know where the target is?
我差不多能猜到
I've got a pretty good idea.
罗莎应该去找他了
I think Rosa was heading for him.
你确定没事吧
Sure you're OK?
还是想歇一会儿
Or want to hang for a sec?
行 "算你狠"
Very good. Very good.
救到麦克 准备去找目标
Got Mac. Going for the target.
去集♥合♥点
Moving to rendezvous.
如果我们晚了 就别等我们
If we're late, don't wait.
收到
Copy that.
-罗莎呢 -在黑牢
- Where's Rosa? - Black Lodge.
是你派她去看守犯人的
You sent her to look after the prisoner.
应该是发动机溢油了 亲
I think you've flooded it, flower.
-举起手 举起来 -你好 帅哥
- Hands up. Hands! - Hello, handsome.
罗莎
Rosa!
躲避 注意躲避
Get down, get down! Down!
快开车
Go, go, go!
救到目标人物了
I've got the target.
开车前往西北方
'Mobile, heading north-west.
后有追兵
Tango is in pursuit.'
去追他们 快
After them! Go! Go!
罗莎
Rosa!
罗莎
Rosa!
在车顶 趴好
On the roof! Stay down!
一个手下说看到罗莎想带着沙林离开
One of the men says he saw Rosa trying to leave with Zarin.
上车
Get in!
他对我们来说很值钱
He is worth a lot to us,
交给客户前 她要保护好他
she will have been protecting him.
那她失败了
Then she did not succeed.
启动干♥扰♥器♥ 让通讯设备都无法使用
Activate the jammer, shut down all comms.
我们要把他们逼进林子里
We'll trap them in the woods.
该死
Shit.
-报废了 -赶紧出来
- It's buggered to shit. - Come on, out.
刚才那个人在车顶
The man is on the roof,
你拔枪 杀了他
you pull the trigger, the man dies,
眼都不眨
and you do not blink.
我只是尽职工作
Just doing my job, mate.
这是你的职业兴趣吧
Maybe you found your calling.
你不如少说废话 说出真名吧
Maybe you should cut the bullshit and tell us your real name.
或说说为何有人♥大♥费周章找想找到你
Or why someone wants to go to all this trouble to get their hands on you.
我让延森查一下他的身份
I'll get Jensen to ID him.
笑一个
Smile.
不妙 这里没信♥号♥♥
That's no good. Not getting any reception.
-通讯设备呢 -通讯检测
- Comms? - Radio check, over.
没反应
Nothing.
还是没反应
Still nothing.
那个区域内的所有通讯设备都不好用了
All comms in the area seem to be down.
我正在弄清原因 但是...
Trying to get a fix on why that might be, but...
-拉斯洛将军 -上校
- General Laszlo. - Colonel.
我方允许你在此执行情报收集任务
You were given permission to conduct intelligence gathering.
然而你却在这里引发了几场交火
Instead you are responsible for several firefights around the city,
包括在一家医院内交火 导致一♥平♥民丧生
including one at a hospital, resulting in a civilian death.
你的目的到底是什么
So, what is your aim here?
我们想阻止一场关于恐怖袭击的惊天阴谋
We are trying to prevent a major terror plot.
那你就跟我详细解释一下吧
Then you will share the details with me.
抱歉 我不能说
Sorry, I won't be doing that.
那我只能叫停你的任务了
Then I have no choice but to shut you down.
将军 你这样做就大错特错了
General, you are making a big mistake.
我有白厅的授权
I have the backing of Whitehall.
接下来两个小时内 撤离你的队伍
Remove your forces from this country within the next two hours
不然后果会很严重
or face the consequences.
我会解决的
I will sort this out.
没有通讯很正常
No comms makes sense.
干扰信♥号♥♥是野外求生的必要手段之一
Signal jamming is pretty high on your average survivalist wish list.
一大堆弹♥药♥也是
Along with a shit-tonne of ammo.
你说你小时候身边有很多这种人
You said you grew up around people like this.
就在我七岁生日前
Just before my seventh birthday
我妈带我搬到了一个太平洋西北地区的公社
my mom moved us up to a commune in the Pacific Northwest.
他们人都不错
They were decent enough folk.
前提是你忽略他们脑子有病
If you ignore the fact they were batshit crazy
等着末日善恶大决战来临
and waiting for Armageddon to come.
你已经都知道了吧
You already know this, right?
你看过我的档案了
You've read my file.
扫了一眼
Skimmed it.
戒毒史 心理评估
Stints in rehab, psych evaluations,
还有数不清的涂黑加密部分
not to mention numerous redactions.
你的档案挺有意思
An interesting read.
还以为你会觉得我很厉害
I thought you'd be impressed.
我觉得你是个优秀的兵
I think you're an excellent soldier.
我只是担心你不太会做人
I'm just concerned you might be an amateur human being.
但这就是多纳万的作风 对吧
That's Donovan's MO, though, right?
身边都是一群走投无路之人
Surrounding herself with people who are running out of road
想寻得一线生机
and looking for a break.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表