剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
这是目标人物 奥马尔·埃德里西和他的妻子简·劳里
This is the target... Omair Idrisi and his wife, Jane Lowry.
前情提要
让战火烧到敌人的家园
Take the fight to their homeland.
-转身 我靠 是劳里 -救我
- Turn around! Shit, it's Lowry. - Help me!
-我们抓到了简·劳里 -带她过来 撤退小队
- We've got Jane Lowry. - Bring her in and get the team out.
我抓他回去 他要为其所为付出代价
I'm bringing him in, he's going to pay for what he did.
行了 他偿命了
There, he's paid.
我们干掉埃德里西了 任务不是结束了吗
We took down Idrisi, mission's over, right?
但这次行动还没结束
But the op is not.
她丈夫身亡还不到24小时 她就又在搞事情
24 hours since her husband died and already things are happening.
简·劳里还在逃
Jane Lowry's still out there.
匈牙利 布达佩斯
简·劳里于两天前的布达佩斯火车西站最后一次露面
Jane Lowry was last seen two days ago at Nyugati Station in Budapest.
劳里当时正和罗莎·瓦格碰面
Lowry was meeting with Rosa Varga.
罗莎掌管一个白人♥民♥族主义组织 "匈牙利激进党"
Rosa runs a white nationalist organisation, Magyar Ultra,
同她的弟弟约瑟夫一起管理
alongside her younger brother, Josef.
简言之 罗莎是军师
To put it simply, Rosa is the brains...
约瑟夫是打手
and Josef the brawn.
约瑟夫过去十年经常进监狱
Josef has been in and out of prison for the last ten years.
伤人
Assault...
种族与宗教暴♥力♥
racial and religious aggravation.
坏事做尽
All the good things.
"匈牙利激进党"已经从一个地下组织
Magyar Ultra have gone from being a backroom operation
发展成为一个更有影响力的组织了
to something much, much bigger.
罗莎成功重塑其形象了
Rosa has successfully rebranded them.
赞助综合格斗比赛
Sponsored MMA fights.
搞品牌服装 社交媒体
Branded clothing, social media.
但私下 贩毒 做军♥火♥生意
Behind the scenes though, they deal in drugs and weapons,
信用诈欺 网络犯罪 为恐怖事业筹集资金
commit credit fraud, cyber crime, raising money for the cause,
促进他们的种族迫♥害♥目的
promoting their racial agenda.
我们要渗入一个白人至上的组织吗
So we're infiltrating a white power group?
格斗又被当作招募手段
The fights double as recruitment drives.
所以参加格斗
So get in there.
让他们瞧瞧你们的能耐
Show them what you've got.
接近约瑟夫·瓦格
Get close to Josef Varga.
你们可以在场上尽情揍人
You can spill any blood in the ring,
但我不会予以追究
but I won't use an sleepover.
雷诺兹 诺文 你们俩去跟踪罗莎
Reynolds, Novin, I need you to shadow Rosa.
监视她的一举一动
Go where she goes, sees what she sees.
查出简·劳里找这些人的目的
Find out what Jane Lowry wants with these people.
趁为时未晚之前
Before it's too late.
反击
第六季 第三集
约瑟夫
这就是我和你提过的格斗手
现在就剩一个名额了
Only room for one more on the card.
-那我来 -我上场
- Me, then, I'll do it. - I'll do it.
更衣室在后面
Changing rooms behind.
奖金固定 你要对战弗洛里安
Purse is non negotiable. You'll be taking on Florian.
你抢我任务 抢上瘾了啊
You've got a real annoying habit of stealing my ops.
-长官说我们得赢 -你真自信啊
- The boss said we had to win. - That's cute.
等我给你收尸时 我会记得你这话
I'll remember that when I'm shovelling your ass off the canvas.
拜托 弗洛里安 轻松拿下
Come on, Florian? Piece of piss.
要让我替你上场吗
Want me to take over?
我使用战术呢 这叫"伺机反♥攻♥"
I'm lulling him in. Rope-a-dope.
你满嘴是血 听不清你咕哝啥
I didn't catch that from all the blood in your mouth.
弗洛里安 干倒他
Florian! Take him down.
约瑟夫 我们的客户失去耐心了
Josef, our client is losing patience.
一切都在掌控之中
It's under control.
我稍后会和托巴尔见面
I'm meeting with Tobar later.
他会把那个名字告诉我
He'll give me the name we need.
-信我 -当然了
- Trust me. - Of course.
-躲避 -记住 这对我们很重要
- Move! - Just remember, this is important to us.
弗洛里安 干倒他
Florian, take him down!
好了
Here we go.
跟随目标出去
Following target out.
收到 麦卡利斯特怎么样了
Copy that. How's McAllister doing?
正融入环境呢
He's blending in.
棒
Yeah!
对 就这样
Yes, come on, that's it!
激进党
Ultra!
激进党
Ultra!
小心背后
Watch your six.
激进党 激进党
Ultra, Ultra!
激进党
Ultra.
激进党
Ultra.
就说一句 你本可以更快放倒他而已
Just saying, you could have put him down quicker, that's all.
你真厉害 纸上谈兵的格斗手
Brilliant. An arm chair fighter.
如果你要抢走别人的任务
If you're going to steal someone's op,
就应该轻松拿下
you shouldn't make it look so hard.
我渐渐明白你为什么没有朋友了
I'm starting to see why you've not got many friends.
我朋友多着呢 麦卡利斯特
I've got plenty of friends, McAllister,
只是大部分都死了而已
just most of them are dead.
表现不错
Not bad.
-把身份证给我 -把奖金拿来
- Let's see some ID. - Let's see the purse.
不查明身份 不给奖金 这是规矩
We don't pay until we see ID, that's the way we do things here.
好声好气要不就完了吗
Why don't you just ask nicely?
拜托
Please...
能看一下两位的身份证明吗
would you be so kind to show us some identification.
去吧台喝一杯吧
Get yourselves a drink at the bar.
咖啡 谢谢
启动"死盒"
Activating dead box.
检测到73部手♥机♥ 正在收集信息
73 cellphones detected, grabbing data from them now.
我该指出 在一项官方未授权的任务中
Should I be pointing out the legal ramifications of snatching
窃取公民手♥机♥信息的法律后果吗
civilian cellphone data on an unauthorised op?
除非你觉得对我说教 能让你前程似锦
Only if you believe patronising me is a smart career move.
再给一天时间
One more day.
再给一天 我们就能找到你要的人
That's all we need to find your man.
你之前说 你的人办事很快
Now, you said your people were fast
你这时候早把人找到了
and you would have located him by now.
你丈夫知道这不是件易事
Your husband understood it was a difficult task.
我丈夫不在了 跟你打交道的人是我
'My husband is gone and you're dealing with me.
我们花重金请你办事 罗莎
'We are paying you a lot of money, Rosa.'
找到简·劳里手♥机♥的位置
Find the location of Jane Lowry's cellphone.
我的熟人会找到你的人
My contact will lead us to your man.
我们马上会查到位置
We'll have a location soon.
你有自信你的人会办成这事
And you're fully confident that your people will come through?
我的人对我唯命是从
My people do what I say.
他们会听从女人的命令 不像你们的人
Unlike your kind, they actually listen to women.
-长官 信♥号♥♥来自当地 -简·劳里在附近
- Ma'am, signal's local. - Jane Lowry is in the area.
信♥号♥♥来源于东面五十平方公里的地方
Signal's coming from an area 50 square metres east.
行动
Go, go!
我们会把那个人交给你
You'll get your man.
-信♥号♥♥消失 通话中断了 -搜索附近
- Signal's gone, call's disconnected. - Search the area.
别再让她跑了
Don't lose her again.
你去教堂看看 我在街上找
Take the church, I'll do the street.
妈的
Fuck!
目标在教堂
Target's in the church.
我被对方火力压制了
I'm pinned down.
行动
Moving.
出去追踪
Following outside.
该死
Shit!
劳里
Lowry?
劳里消失了 我们搜索街道
Lowry's gone, we're sweeping the streets.
收到
Copy that.
你觉得延森伪造的假身份能瞒过他们吗
Do you think Jensen's IDs will pass the taste test?
马上就能知道了
I figure we're about to find out.
真的假的
Seriously?
你是个卖♥♥二手车的
You're a used car salesman?
不
No.
我是个销♥售♥员 刚好专门卖♥♥二手车而已
No, I'm a salesman who happens to specialise in used cars.
这么说吧 我比这货厉害十倍
I tell you, I'm ten times the fighter this guy is.
你想让我把他干趴下 我马上就能干倒
You want to see me put him in the dirt? I'll do it right now.
我刚喝完了五瓶
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表