剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你们是"分部"成员
You are the Section.
就代表20号♥分部
You are 20.
卫星上线了
OK, satellites up.
B小队 有几辆车朝正南方驶离营地
Bravo Team, we have multiple vehicles leaving a compound heading due south.
-需要拦截吗 -不
- Do you want us to intercept? - Negative.
让法里德的人阻止他们 我们的目标是埃德里西
Farid's men can stop them. Idrisi remains our target.
如果找到简·劳里 亲自押解她
And if you find Jane Lowry, bring her in yourself.
她是英国公民
Shes a British citizen.
应接受英国法庭的审判
She can pay for her crimes in a British court.
收到
Copy that.
导弹运走了
The missiles are moving out.
但更重要的是...
But more importantly...
找到"伪装者"了
the forger has been found.
我们周末就能见到那个车♥臣♥人了
We will have the Chechen by the end of the week.
-他在欧洲 -对
- And is he in Europe? - Yes.
那我得去找他
Then I must get to him.
我还没考虑好
I'm not so sure.
我们已经讨论过了
Weve already discussed this.
我在欧洲穿行 要比你容易得多
I can move through Europe much more easily than you.
那我们两天后再见
Then I will see you in two days.
好 就两天
Two days, thats all.
快撤
Yalla.
-不 等等 -不 快走
- No, wait. - No, go.
无论如何 都要找到那个车♥臣♥人
We need the Chechen, whatever happens.
-有件事 必须现在告诉你 -得等等了
- I need to tell you something now. - It must wait.
抱歉
Sorry.
快来
Yalla!
B1呼叫总部 我们要失去通讯了
Zero, Bravo One. Were gonna lose comms.
我们要深入营地了
Were going deep.
该死
Shit!
通讯断了 长官
Comms are out, ma'am.
延森
Jensen?
16年的单一纯麦威士忌 长官
16-year-old single malt, ma'am.
发现一个敌人
I've got a tango!
把手举起来 转身 转身
Hands in the air. Turn around, turn around!
救救我
Help me!
转身 把脸转过来
Turn around! Turn your face around!
-救救我 -该死 是劳里
- Help me! - Shit, its Lowry.
我们抓到了简·劳里
Weve got Jane Lowry!
站起来
Get up!
求你们 带我离开这里
Please get me out of here!
求你们 你们不知道他们都做了什么
Please! You dont know what they've done!
闭嘴 把手给我
Shut up! Hands!
长官让我们亲自押解她
Boss wants her extracted.
你去吧 我们继续追击埃德里西
You go. Well stay on Idrisi.
麦克 记得活抓
Mac, take him alive.
-收到 -诺文 领路
- Copy that. - Novin, on point!
前进
Moving!
-你小心点 -放心吧 亲爱的
- Watch your arse! - Always, baby.
走
Move!
明白 我们在34号♥营地有一支特遣部队
Understood. We have a task force in Compound 34.
长官 是联合特战司令部的帕克上校
Ma'am, Colonel Parker from JSOC.
帕克上校 恐怕我们得长话短说
Colonel Parker, I'm afraid we’ll need to make this quick.
没错
I'm afraid we will
因为美国♥军♥方绝无可能
because theres no way in hell the US military
放任奥马尔·埃德里西和五十枚防空导弹流散在外
is gonna let Omair Idrisi and 50 Stinger missiles out into the world.
法里德将军已拦截两辆导弹运载车
General Farid has secured two vehicles carrying missiles.
我的小队会解决其余导弹和埃德里西
My team will take care of the rest and Idrisi.
一次导弹空袭就能解决
An MOP missile strike would take care of it
把营地化为灰烬 了结此事
turn that compound to dust, put an end to this.
我的手下还在里面 我不允许发动空袭
I have people in there. I wont allow that.
阿迪娜 我不是征求意见 只是通知你一声
Adeena, I'm not asking your permission. This is a courtesy call.
你们外♥交♥部♥长已经批准了
Your Foreign Secretary has given me the go-ahead.
轰炸机已经出发 导弹即将发射
Planes are scrambling, missiles will be inbound,
让你的小队尽快撤离 我们来善后
so get your team out of there. We'll clean up.
B队呼叫总部 恢复通讯
Bravo to Zero, back on comms.
-诺文 检查车辆 -收到
- Novin, secure vehicle. - Copy that.
总部呼叫B1 汇报情况
Zero to Bravo One, send sit-rep.
B1 我们已抓获简·劳里
Bravo One, we have Jane Lowry.
带她过来 撤退小队
Bring her in and get the team out.
美国♥军♥方即将发动空袭
US military are launching an air strike.
14吨♥掩体炸♥弹♥ 能彻底炸毁营地
30,000-pound bunker-buster. Itll wipe the compound out.
你知道行动还在进行中吧
You know there's an ongoing op, right?
导弹十分钟后抵达 通知小队和法里德的人
Payload's due in ten. Tell the team and Farids men.
营地即将被炸毁
The place is going up.
收到 过来
Copy that. Come here.
快走
Move!
看住她
Watch her!
-你会说英语吗 -会
- Do you speak English? - Yes.
长官 B2还有九分钟到达
Ma'am, B-2 is nine minutes out.
装弹中
Changing!
掩护他 快
Cover him! Hurry up!
-有导弹 -我们知道 有五十枚
- There is a missile. - Yeah, we know, there's 50 of 'em.
不是 有导弹正在飞来
No, coming this way.
美军发射了掩体导弹
The Americans. Bunker-buster.
你们得立刻离开
You have to get out now!
立刻让你的人撤离 都怪你
Get your men out of here now! This is on you.
我也不知道指挥官居然会发动空袭
Hey, I didn't know my CO would call a fucking MOP strike!
走 快走
Go! Move it!
还是没有麦克和怀亚特的消息 长官
Still nothing from Mac and Wyatt, ma'am.
还有五分钟 长官 五分钟
It's five minutes out, ma'am. Five minutes.
奥马尔
Omair!
阿吉布
这真是我的荣幸
放下武器
被你逮捕
总好过被外国佬逮住
我不是要逮捕你 奥马尔
我要处决你
如果你追随我 我们会成为兄弟
埃德里西
Idrisi!
不许动
Don't move!
我去追他
I'm going after him.
该死
Shit!
妈的 把手给我 把手把我 没事的
Shit, fuck! Give me your hand. Give me your hand. It's cool.
你们这些人...
Your people...
就不该来这儿
should not have come here.
你们该让我们自己处理
You should have left us alone.
对
I know.
该死
Fuck it!
还有三分钟 长官
Three minutes, ma'am.
她怎么了
What the fuck's wrong with her?
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
该死
Shit!
操 贱♥人♥
Fuck! Bitch!
还有两分钟 长官
Two minutes out, ma'am.
诺文
Novin!
诺文 醒醒
Novin, get up!
该死
Fuck.
诺文 诺文 醒醒
Novin, Novin... get up.
出来
Out!
长官 导弹距目标还有六十秒
Ma'am, B-2 is 60 seconds from target.
重复 还有六十秒
Repeat, 60 seconds.
诺文 快醒醒 不然就要被活活烧死了
Novin, get up or you're gonna burn alive!
麦克 我们得走了 导弹要来了
Mac, we've got to move. The missile's coming.
-我要带他走 -我们没时间了
- I'm not leaving him. - We don't have time.
还有三十秒 长官
30 seconds out, ma'am.
我抓他回去
I'm bringing him in.
他要为其所为付出代价 起来
He's gonna pay for what he did. Get up!
行了 他偿命了
There, he's paid!
25秒 24秒
25, 24...
稍后再吵吧 快走 快点
We can argue about this later. Move! Come on!
距导弹发射还有二十秒 长官
Payload is 20 seconds out, ma'am.
十秒
Ten...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表