剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你不适合这里
You don't fit in here.
你不也是吗
I could say the same thing about you.
我曾当过兵 而且...
Look... I was military...and...
我挨了很多枪子儿
I took a lot of shots,
却没挣到多少钱
but not a lot of money.
如果有人想打倒我
So, if someone is trying to knock me down...
至少我也得从中获点利
I at least want to make a bit of profit.
就是为了钱吗
So, it's all about money?
对 还能为了什么
Yeah, what else is there?
当然是家人
Family, of course.
少来
Come on.
你到处追查"吉普赛赝造者"可不是为了"家业"
You're not running around after Romani forgers for the cause.
说到底 都是为了钱
That's money, through and through.
一场战争即将来袭
There is a war coming.
我听约瑟夫说过了
Yeah, I've heard that speech from Josef.
他对你印象很不错
You made a big impression on him.
他是个好小伙
He's a good guy.
多数人觉得他是个禽兽
Most people think he's an animal.
你怎么看
What do you think?
干什么
Hello?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
搜查窃听器
Checking for wires.
就算我是卧底 我会蠢到带窃听器吗
You think I would be stupid enough to wear a wire?
我们就是这样揪出多米尼克的
That is how we caught out Dominik.
但他犯了一个错
Except he made one mistake.
他一厢情愿地爱上我了
He thought he was in love with me.
想带我逃离这一切
Wanted to take me away from all of this.
我感觉
I get the feeling...
你要是离开
when you go...
也会是按你的主张来 对吧
you'll be on your own terms, right?
我已经证明过自己了
I've already proved myself.
找到沙林了
Found Zarin.
他在一区一家医院工作
He's working in the hospital in the first district.
让手下准备好
Prepare the men.
去外面等我们
Wait outside.
你把他当朋友
You think he's your friend
但你一转身 他就上了你姐姐
and the moment your back is turned he's fucking your sister.
所有人都想上你 罗莎
Everybody wants to fuck you, Rosa!
我们就要成功了 我不会冒任何风险
We are this close, I won't take any chances.
你想怎样 想回到起点吗
What do you want? Do you want to go back to where we started?
回到那间破公♥寓♥
Back to that fucking apartment?
过回糟心的日子吗
Back to that fucking life?!
25万美金 约瑟夫
A quarter of a million dollars, Josef.
不好好干 钱就没了
That is what is on the line.
我们现在就去找沙林
We will go for Zarin now.
我会盯紧马克
I will watch for Mark.
相信我
Trust me.
快好了 长官
Nearly done, sir.
这一刀捅得不错
Well, it's a great shot.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
麦卡利斯特中士避开了所有主要器官
Sergeant McAllister missed all the major organs.
给麦克颁个奖呗
Pin a medal on Mac.
要么...
Either...
是他有意把伤害降到最小
he meant to do the least amount of damage possible...
要么就是你走运
or you just got lucky.
看你自己怎么想了 中士
It's up to you, Sergeant.
你还是闭嘴 给我拿点止痛药吧
How about you just shut up and give me something for the pain?
长官
Ma'am.
劳里知道我们要包围她了
Lowry knows we're closing in on her.
她可能会消失得无影无踪
We run the risk of her going ghost and disappearing.
我想 麦卡利斯特正意图阻止此事发生
Well, I would assume that McAllister is intent on stopping that from happening.
我听说了 捅得真不错
So I hear. It is a great shot.
好吧 "谢谢安慰"
Yeah. Thanks.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
激进党的人脉遍布全城
Ultra have contacts right across the city...
警局和政♥府♥中都有他们的人
police, government departments...
也许这就是简利用他们寻找目标的原因
possibly why Jane is using them to find her target
等他们找到了
and when they do,
麦卡利斯特得在现场 先他们一步抢走目标
we need McAllister on hand to grab the target first.
不过 你也说了
Except like you said,
劳里已经盯上我们了
Lowry is on to us
罗莎还疑神疑鬼
and Rosa is suspicious as hell.
长官 他们早晚会发现麦克是卧底
Ma'am, it is a matter of time before they work out that Mac is dirty
等他们发现了
and when they do,
就不只是捅一刀这么简单了
this will be nothing compared to what they do to him.
"匈牙利激进党"和麦克出动了 正在跟踪
Magyar Ultra and Mac mobile. Following.
似乎要过河去一区
Looks like we're crossing the river to the first district.
收到
Copy.
记住 得让"匈牙利激进党"替我们找到伊利亚斯·沙林
Remember Magyar Ultra need to find Ilias Zarin for us.
我们不能让劳里找到他
We cannot let Lowry have her man.
不论他是谁
Whoever he is,
都不会有好事
he's bad news.
一区 森特·埃默克医院
麦克刚进去
Mac just went in.
他们要是出来了 你就跟上
If they move, you need to be on them.
-我和怀亚特去里面看看 -收到
- Wyatt and I will get eyes inside. - Copy.
伪装得不错 大兄弟
Real covert, cowboy.
能帮到你吗
我表弟出车祸了
急诊室在那边
谢谢你
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Okay. Okay
罗莎 罗莎
Rosa! Rosa!
罗莎
Rosa!
趴下 躲开
Get down. Move.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
来了十个激进党成员
Ten Ultras have just pulled up.
进去了 年少无知的样儿
Heading in. Looking young and dumb.
准备迎敌
Ready for trouble.
收到 从东楼梯前往枪击地点
Copy. Moving down east stairs towards gunshots.
没子弹了吗
目标逃跑了
Target is running.
追击
Moving!
目标乘车逃跑了
Target's in vehicle making a break for it.
麦克 罗莎和约瑟夫跟上去了
Mac, Rosa, Josef following.
跟紧他们
Stay on them.
如有机会 你就带走目标
If you get a chance to grab the target, take it.
收到
Copy.
他得跟我走
He's coming with me.
他是谁 为何这么重要
Who is he? Why is he so important?
你要开枪打我吗
You're going to shoot me?
再上前一步 就试试看
Take another step forward and you'll find out.
我把撞针拆掉了
I removed the firing pin.
信任这回事得靠争取而来 懂吗
You see, there's trust and then there's trust, yeah?
我早说过 他不太对劲
I told you there was something off about him.
我还以为我们之间是真感情
I thought we had something special.
别管他了
Leave him.
我还没算完账
I am not done!
快走 约瑟夫
Now, Josef!
上车
Get in.
快走 快走 把他弄上车
Go, go, go! Get him in.
把他弄上车
Get him in.
妈的
Shit!
他们带走了目标和麦卡利斯特
They've got the target and McAllister.
身份暴露了
Cover's blown.
他们抓住麦克 把他带走了
They've got Mac. They've got him.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表