剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
当然 当然可以
Of course. Of course.
他们还是戒备状态
They're on amber alert.
别掉以轻心
Don't get comfortable.
他会杀了她
He's gonna kill her.
-不 他不会 -是吗
- No, he won't. - Yeah?
他们经历了风风雨雨
Not after all they've been through.
我之前被派到你身边卧底
I was sent to inform on you,
干掉你
to lead you to your death,
但我下不去手
but I wouldn't do it.
我绝不会那么做
I wouldn't do it.
一切都是谎言
Everything was a lie.
他要下手了
Here it comes.
我留在你身边
But I stayed with you.
我和你并肩作战 经历风雨
I stayed by your side, through everything.
-风雨同舟 -宝贝儿
- Everything. - Sweetheart.
我特么只想知道"地图集"在哪儿
All I give a fuck about is the location of the Atlas.
奥马尔
Omair.
如果你知道我的真实身份
If you had known the truth about me,
知道我以前的人生
about what I was,
你就不会爱上我了 永远不会
you never could have loved me. Never.
你成就了我
You made me.
他要下手了
Here it comes.
你留下了
You stayed.
我留下了
I stayed.
老天爷啊
God!
-我靠 -地址在哪儿
- Son of a bitch! - The location.
-被我说中了吧 -我只想要地址
- Told ya! - All I want is the location!
我只想要"地图集"
All I want is the Atlas.
在陵墓中心
It's at the centre of a mausoleum.
艾维特岛上
On Avet Island.
好 在艾维特岛的陵墓中
Got it! Avet Island, inside a mausoleum.
我已经在码头备好了一艘上乘游艇
I have a yacht, primed and ready in the docks.
但你♥他♥妈♥得说具体点啊
But I need some more specific fucking, goddamn, details.
不必 我带你去
But you don't, I'm gonna show you.
不行 你告诉我在哪儿
No. You're gonna tell me.
艾维斯先生 我妻子会带你前去
Mr. Ives. My wife said she will show you.
不管了 我要开枪了
You know, fuck it! I'm taking the shot.
怀亚特 我们可以跟踪他们
Wyatt, we can track them.
这次绝不能让他们跑了
I'm not letting them get away this time.
这是我们的机会
This is our shot.
-怀亚特 -不
- Wyatt! - No!
不 麦克 这是你的机会
No, Mac, this is your chance.
别再让劳里跑了
Of not letting Lowry get away again.
我♥干♥掉劳里 你干掉埃德里西
I'll take Lowry. You take Idrisi.
快点
Come on.
好吧 瞄准 目标清晰
OK. Line it up. Nice and clean.
你得做出选择 娜塔莉
You have to make a choice, Natalie.
阿迪娜
Adeena.
你很清楚我的选择
If you need to ask.
她下令了
She's signalling.
塔楼 汇报情报
Tower, check in.
-靠 我们被发现了 -塔楼
- Shit! We've been made. - Tower?
老大 有情况...
Boss, there's been a...
快 去看看
Move, move, move!
各小队 汇报情况
All stations report in.
怀亚特 我们得走了
Wyatt, we need to move.
简
Jawedan!
布莱恩 立刻带走埃德里西
Brian, Brian! Take Idrisi, now!
操
Fuck!
简
Jawedan!
我们得走了 怀亚特 在这儿很危险
We need to move, Wyatt. We're sitting ducks up here.
简
Jawedan!
操
Shit!
我们得去码头 追踪艾维斯和埃德里西
We gotta get to the docks, after Ives and Idrisi.
好 先活下去再说吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm trying to stay alive first.
-怀亚特 这边 -好 快跑
- Wyatt, this way. - Yeah, yeah, go, go, go!
不错 很厉害
That was good, nicely done.
我找上你时 你当时没有前途了
When I found you, your career was over,
你只是个无名小卒
you were nothing.
不 我 简 其他人
No, me, Jane, the rest,
我们从不是无名小卒
we were never nothing.
你的失误之处就在这里
See, that's your mistake.
你一直都看不到大局
You never see the bigger picture.
一直以来 我只想帮你
All I ever tried to do was help.
他不肯停止追查 我告诫过他了
He... He wouldn't stop. I tried to warn him.
但他还是一直查
But he wouldn't.
这事很快就会传开
You see how it spreads.
他先知道 传给你 整个分部都会知道
Him, then you, then the rest of the Section.
一旦传开了 我们就完了
Word gets out, and then it all comes crashing down.
你一直只想保护你自己
All you were trying to do was protect yourself.
不 不是这样
No, no, no.
为了保护我们为之奋斗的一切
To protect everything we're fighting for.
你会杀了我 对吧
You're not taking me in, are you?
我很了解你
I know the kind of person you are.
你会留下♥阴♥影
This will stay with you.
再也没法回头
There's no coming back from this.
诺文 诺文
Novin. Novin!
-操 -放下武器
- Fuck. - Drop your weapon.
好 别激动
Alright. Easy.
-立刻跪下 -别开枪
- Get on the floor! Now! - Easy.
放下了
Going down.
操 行了 这回真放下了
Fuck! Alright, now I'm really done.
有遗言吗
Any last words?
操你
Fuck you.
我看行 你觉得呢
Good for me, what do you reckon?
我看也行
Works for me.
给 你发型不错
Here. Like your hair.
有机会说遗言 就吟几首诗
Get the chance for last words, go for some poetry,
比如济慈啊 丁尼生啊
a bit of Keats, Tennyson.
唱点齐柏林和滚石也行
Or Zeppelin, Stones.
对 为自己争取点时间
Yeah, anything that'll buy you more time.
-他们在里面 -来人了
- They're inside here - We've got company.
我下次试试看
I'll remember that next time.
必须啊
Of course,
但一开始就别被抓比较好
it's always better not to get grabbed in the first place.
你们到底是谁啊
Who the hell are you guys, anyway?
说来话长
It's a long story.
那有机会再说吧
Well, save it for next time.
-安全吗 -安全
- Clear? - Clear.
跟着我
On me.
不能让女人打头
That's not how we're doing things.
让你跟你就跟 傻帽
Wasn't asking, dickhead.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表