剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I'd rather not accuse a high-ranking American officer
这样做不妥
of lying without solid evidence.
我以为劳里玩完了
I thought Lowry was finished.
结果发现她只是刚开始而已
Turns out she's only just begun.
瑞秋·谢里登 前中情局基础设施专家
Rachel Sheridan. Ex-CIA infrastructure specialist.
自立门户之前 帮忙设计了关塔那摩监狱
Helped design Guantanamo before going into the private sector.
行踪非常隐秘
Stays off the grid as much as she can.
八角公♥司♥雇她设计黑牢
So she gets paid to design black sites for Octagon.
其实 她只是改进现有监牢
Technically, she just modifies existing sites.
保证其万无一失
Foolproofs them.
你懂我什么意思
You know what I meant.
去哪里找她
Where do we find her?
找不到
We don't.
谢里登这样的人会隐藏起来 让我们找不到她
People like Sheridan disappear so that people like us can't track 'em down.
很棒 "强森"
Nice work, Johnson.
我会去查 中士
I'm onto it, Sarge.
你没把沃尔坎的信息告诉我们
You withheld the information about Volkan from us.
他向军情六处上报了简的动向 他们愿把情报告诉我
MI-6 only shared his intel on Jane's movements on the proviso
前提是我对此保密
that I kept it confidential.
而冒险出任务的人是我们
Yet, we're the ones risking our lives out there.
有一些事情 你无需知情 上尉
There are things you don't need to know, Captain.
大家对此都方寸大乱
We're all rattled by this.
如果埃德里西还活着 就表示帕克上校骗了我们
If Idrisi is alive, then that means Colonel Parker lied to us.
也许还欺骗了他们自己人
You know, maybe even his own people.
那就是一触即发的危险形势了
This is a potentially explosive situation.
你刚才的所为 很有意思
What you did just there, that was interesting.
愤怒之后 引起共鸣
Anger then empathy.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你就是这么教我
Well, that's what you taught me to do
对付不合作的证人 不是吗
when dealing with a hostile witness, isn't it?
你现在就是这个套路
And it's what you're doing now.
你还将"你"换成了"我们"
You even just switched from "you" to "we"
使我和你成为一伙儿
to get me on-side.
也许我特么就是跟你聊几句而已 上尉
Or maybe I'm just having a fucking conversation with you, Captain.
把你的心计用来对付沃尔坎·何瑞辛吧
Save the mind games for Volkan Horacin.
如果你是军情六处的人 那为什么还攻入那里
If you're with MI-6, why are you invading mansions?
让你的手下去冒险
Risking men?
害他们丧命
Losing men.
她找上门了 一口咬定埃德里西还活着
She turned up, insisting Idrisi is alive.
特么就是编故事 而我的手下开始听信了
A fucking fairy tale and my men, they start to believe it.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
所以你通知了军情六处
So, you tip off MI-6.
赚点赏金 同时还能除掉劳里
Make a little money, maybe wipeout Lowry in the mean time.
一举两得
Win-win.
我们比军情六处多出两倍的价钱
We'll pay twice what MI-6 was promising.
你回到老窝
Go back to your people.
引我们找到劳里
Lead us to Lowry.
你觉得她会等着被你们找到吗
What, you think she's just waiting for you to find her?
不会 但她会找你 你将她交给我们
No. But she'll find you. And you give her to us.
有鲸鱼那一部最棒了
I liked the one with the whales the best.
还有《可汗之怒》 你死掉的那一部
And "The Wrath of Khan", the one where you die.
"生生不息 繁荣昌盛" 真不错
"Live long and prosper", it's beautiful.
他在拿你的名字开涮
He's making a joke about your name,
沃尔坎 瓦肯人 斯波克啊
Volkan, Vulcan, y'know, like Spock.
《星际迷航》中的人物
-斯波克 -不知道吗 不是《星战》粉啊
- Spock. - No? More of a 'Star Wars' man?
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are.
你们是杀了奥马尔的人
You are the ones who killed Omair.
你们还在那嬉笑说闹
And you sit there and you joke and you laugh.
-好了 别激动 -我他妈就该杀了你俩
- Alright, easy. - I should fucking kill you both!
烂人 渣滓
Shit people! Scum fucks!
淡定 我知道 你很生气
Calm down, alright? I get it, you're angry.
但你做出了选择 你会拿到报酬
But you've made your choice. You'll get your silver.
你一查出简·劳里的下落 就给你
The minute you know where Jane Lowry is.
我清楚自己的任务 中士
Yeah, I know my task, Sergeant.
长官 我们找不到谢里登
Ma'am, we're not going to find Sheridan.
但我找到了莱拉·霍尔
I did find Lila Hall though.
-她是谁 -谢里登的女儿
- Who's that? - That's Sheridan's daughter.
谢里登保留了自己的娘家姓 霍尔是孩子父亲的姓
Sheridan kept her maiden name, Hall was the father's surname.
一个美国人 已故
American, deceased.
她几年前搬到了欧洲
She moved to Europe a few years ago,
在德国汉堡上大学
studying at university in Hhamburg,
在一个酒吧里兼♥职♥
works in a bar part-time.
劳里也在找谢里登
Lowry's searching for Sheridan too.
所以这个女儿有危险
That puts the daughter at risk.
我们要赶在他们之前找到她
Let's find her before they do.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
她在哪间酒吧上班
What bar's she at?
沃尔坎 还以为你死了
Volkan, we thought you were dead.
多谢关心
I appreciate the concern.
你有话要说吗 卡迪尔
Something you want to tell me, Kadir?
她说你回来以后 我们得有所防备
She said if you came back, we had to take precautions.
她
She?
你们是我的手下
You are my people.
我们是埃德里西的人
We are Idrisi's people.
别
No...
该死 出岔子了
Shit! We got a problem.
妈蛋
Son of a bitch!
他们识破他了吗
Did they make him?
对 他被识破了
Yeah, they made him.
收到 你们去和诺文会合
Copy that. I need you to rendezvous with Novin.
你怎么逃出来的
How did you get out of there?
我更关心的是
I'm more concerned about
英国♥军♥方是怎么一开始知道我们会过去的
how British military knew we were there in the first place.
回答问题
Answer the question.
住手
Stop.
我会交代 但只和你说
I'll talk. But only to you.
他们放了我 因为他们想让我背叛你
They let me go, because they want me to betray you.
好吧
Yeah.
你肯定有问题 他们才会觉得你会答应
Something must've made them think you'd take the deal.
我骗术很高
I was convincing.
不 你很诚实
No. You were honest.
你肯定会背叛我
You will betray me.
我理解
I understand that.
你失去了信仰
You've lost your faith.
奥马尔·埃德里西还活着
Omair Idrisi is alive.
我们找到瑞秋·谢里登
We find Rachel Sheridan,
就能找到我丈夫
we find my husband.
我会教你怎么重拾信仰
And I'll teach you to believe again.
德国 汉堡
终于有点德国酒文化的气息了
Finally. Some culture.
好吧 这绝对误解了美国边界人♥民♥的生活
OK. This is a serious misrepresentation of American frontier life.
-看见莱拉了吗 -看见了 酒吧旁边
- Any sign of Lila? - Yeah. By the bar.
我来搞定
I got this.
就像你"搞定"埃德里西那样吗
Like you had Idrisi?
我的天呐 你怎么还逼叨这事
Listen to you. The guy who can't let go.
能来杯啤酒吗
Any chance of a beer?
我在休息时间
I'm on a break.
是叔本华的书吗
Is that Schopenhauer?
很不错的书
That's... That's good stuff.
不是吧 他是个混球
Seriously? He's an asshole.
说得太重了吧
That's a little strong.
我把他当个人偶像
I consider the guy somewhat of a personal hero.
他说女人最适合带孩子
He said women were mostly suited for babysitting
因为她们幼稚 无知 没有远见
because they're childish, foolish, and short-sighted.
好吧 他确实有些问题
OK. You will grant it he had some issues.
女人生育之后 大自然夺走了她们的美丽
That nature strips them of beauty after they give birth
因为再不用她们来交♥配♥了
because it's not necessary for them to breed anymore.
好吧 这话有点过分了
Yeah. OK, well, that... that one is-is-is terrible.
我认为形而上学的主流书籍
It's my belief that the majority of metaphysical philosophy
都是由自身毫无吸引力 被女人震慑住的男人写出来的
was written by unattractive men who were terrified of the opposite sex.
我现在想请你喝一杯
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表