剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
B1收到 请说
Brave One, go ahead.
沙尘暴来袭 直升机无法起飞
Sandstorm incoming. Helo's been grounded.
你们得另寻撤退途径
You'll have to find a new exfil.
情报显示叛军在城镇东边最少
Intel suggests insurgency is thinnest on the east side of town.
各位听好
Listen up.
计划有变 直升机无法起飞
Change of plan. Helo's grounded.
我们将继续步行 直到找到可用车辆
We're going to proceed on foot until we find a vehicle we can take.
-收到 -你要我们走着离开这儿
- Roger. - You want us to walk out of here?
绝对走不出去
We'll never make it.
这里的娱乐活动就是搞叛乱和打游击战
The local pastime is insurgency and guerrilla warfare.
注意寻找可以用车辆
Keep sharp for a vehicle we can take.
前进
Moving!
你们该把我留在坠机地点
You should have left me at the fucking crash site.
至少死得痛快
At least my death would have been quick.
诺文 这儿有辆车
Novin, we've got a vehicle here.
前进
Moving!
"干得好" 兵哥 说不定是一只叛军猫
Good job, soldier. Could have been an insurgent cat.
-谨慎为上 -混♥蛋♥
- You can never be too careful. - Dick!
抱歉 上尉 这破铜烂铁哪儿也去不了
Sorry, Captain. This hunk of turd's going nowhere.
该死
Shit!
继续走
Move out.
前进
Moving.
走
Let's go.
你们是哪个分队的
What division are you guys with?
"闭上臭嘴皇家小分队"
The Royal Division of Please Shut The Fuck Up!
把枪还给我总可以吧
At least give me my sidearm back.
我手无寸铁
I'm naked here.
你想要枪
You want your sidearm?
那你先和我们聊聊奥马尔·埃德里西
How about you start talking about Omair Idrisi?
他购买♥♥了些什么
Like what he was buying
他的作战基地在哪儿
and where his base of operations is?
问得非常好 但我从没见过他
All wonderful questions, but I've never met the man.
你觉得这是次摸底行动吗
You think this is a fishing trip?
我们逮到了哈立德王子
We have Prince Khalid.
我们知道钱的事
We know about the money.
你先带我脱离险境 再说吧
Well, maybe you get me to safety first, then we'll see.
不 现在就说
No, we'll see now.
保证我的安全 对你至关重要
It's vital you're properly invested in my continued wellbeing.
你知道自己是个混♥蛋♥吗
You really are a piece of shit. You know that?
你得保护这个混♥蛋♥的生命安全
You have to keep this piece of shit alive,
眼观四面 士兵
so eyes on, soldier.
保持冷静
Stay frosty.
慢点 慢点 你们俩过来
Easy, easy, easy. You two come here.
-他没问题 -你们想去哪儿
- He's clean. - Where you want to go?
我带你们去 没问题
I get you there, no trouble.
首要任务是带这位型男和他的情报到安全之处
The mission priority is to get Mr. GQ here and his intel to safety
而这儿离安全还有好长一段路
and safety is still a hell of a long walk away.
孩子 你叫什么名字
Kid, listen to me. What's your name?
萨♥达♥姆♥
Saddam.
你♥他♥妈♥搞笑呢
You have got to be fucking kidding me!
-这名字很常见 -这是个危险信♥号♥♥
- It's a common name. - It's a big, red flag.
萨♥达♥姆♥ 我们需要一辆车
Saddam, we need a car.
车 没问题 我带你们去
Cars? Sure. I can take you to cars.
你们要什么车
What kind do you want?
-可以开的车 -二十美金
- Anything that works. - 20 dollars.
谁有二十美金
Anyone got 20 dollars?
混♥蛋♥
You, asshole!
去你的
Fuck you!
挺有钱啊
Business is good.
我很赞成利用当地人获取信息
I'm all for utilising local knowledge,
但怎么知道他不会带我们走进"狙击一条街"
but what's to say he's not gonna lead us down sniper alley?
谢谢
Thank you.
听我说 我不只是给你钱
Listen to me. I'm not just giving you money.
我还信任你了 你明白吗
I'm giving you my trust. Do you understand?
-明白吗 -当然了 这边走 "美国队长"
- You understand? - Of course. This way, Captain America.
我们走
Let's go.
-快走 -真乖
- Come on. - Good boy.
你们真是蠢爆了...
You stupid, stupid, stupid...
-问一下 -闭嘴吧 艾维斯
- Quick question. - Shut it, Ives!
如果这孩子是耍我们
If that kid's full of shit,
"美国队长"会杀了他吗
is Captain America gonna put a bullet in him?
孩子 等下
Kid, wait up!
待在我身后
Stay behind me.
先生 你想找女人吗
Hey, mister! You want a girl?
是啊 "我现在就需要在战区找个女人快活一下"
Yeah, sure. That's all I need right now... some war zone pussy.
五十块 身材火♥辣♥的小妖精
50 dollars. Very sexy lady.
谁来和"小萨♥达♥姆♥"解释一下什么叫说反话
Someone explain sarcasm to little Hussein here.
-怎么了 -我有种不详的预感
- What's the matter? - I've got a bad feeling.
你觉得这些人都去哪儿了
Where do you think everybody went?
我去看一下 确保一切正常
I go check, make sure everything is OK.
-你在这儿等着 -我先去看看
- You wait here. - I go first, OK?
-很快回来 -孩子 我让你等一下 妈的
- One minute. - Kid, I said fucking wait! Shit!
该死
Shit!
你待在这儿
You stay.
-不行啊 -真♥他♥妈♥胆小
- I can't. - Fuck's sake!
遇敌
Contact!
小子 趴下
Kid, get down!
-换弹♥药♥ -快点
- Changing! - Hurry!
妈的 那孩子中枪了
Shit! The kid's been hit!
该死
Fuck.
前进
Moving!
-走 -走
- Moving! - Moving!
-我殿后 -妈的
- On me! - Fuck.
-走 -走
- Move! - Move!
快 快
Let's go, let's go!
没事 我扶着他 急救包
It's OK, I've got him. Med kit!
-这里 -该死
- In there. - Fuck.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be OK.
你不会有事的 慢慢呼吸
You're gonna be OK. Just breathe slowly, OK?
呼吸 慢慢呼吸
Breathe. Breathe slowly.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be OK.
死了最好 对吧
For the best, right?
四年之后
In four years' time,
他说不定会穿着炸♥弹♥背心
he'd be strapping on a bomb vest
走进国际红十字会
and strolling into the Red Cross.
如果你想知道埃德里西的下落
If you wanna find out where Idrisi is...
就他妈别对我动手
you keep your fucking hands off me!
让你活着挺费劲啊
A lot of energy keeping you alive.
也许我们该走个捷径
Maybe we should take a short cut.
谁能想到啊
Well, what do you know?
这玩意儿还能用呢
Something still works around here.
你不是那种军人
You're not that kind of soldier.
你一点都不了解我
You don't know the first thing about me.
你不知道埃德里西把我的队员怎么了
You don't know what Idrisi did to my men.
上尉
Captain!
我们的目的是情报 不是这个人
We came for the intel, not the man.
继续吧 麦卡利斯特
Go ahead. McAllister.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底说不说
Are you gonna talk?
我们得赶紧走
We need to move now!
-他们要冲进来了 -得走了
- They're coming through! - Gotta move.
妈的
Shit!
-走 -走
- Go. - Move!
走
Go!
车
Vehicle!
安全
Clear!
前进
Moving!
好了 我们走
Right, let's go.
该死
Shit!
-靠 -妈的
- Fuck. - Shit!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表