剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
把她带过来
Then bring her in.
洗完
Finish up.
你很喜欢你的工作
You enjoy your work.
大家都说"诺维乔克"无法完成
Everyone said that Novichok could not be done.
不 这是个不可能完成的谜题
No, it was an impossible puzzle.
而只有我能攻破这道难题
And I was the only one that could solve it.
别来打扰我们
We are not to be disturbed.
你拖欠付款了
You have defaulted on your payment.
鲍里索维奇先生想见你
Mr. Borisovich wishes to see you.
不可能
That can't be right.
您的账户已被冻结
请联♥系♥客服
我需要一点时间调查一下
I need some time to look into this.
别这样 我们之前有协议
Please. We made an agreement.
你违约了
You broke that agreement.
最好还是谈一下 对吧
I think it would be better to talk, no?
谢谢
Thank you.
明天家里会来满客人
Tomorrow this house will be full of guests,
悼念我的母亲
commemorating the life of my mother.
但今晚 我很幸运
But tonight... tonight I am lucky
因为一个美女要来搞我
because a beautiful woman has come to fuck me.
这就是你干的事吧
That is what you are doing, is it not?
他妈的搞我
Fucking with me!
我暂时遇到资金问题了
I have a temporary issue with funds.
世上就两件事最重要 盈与亏
In this world only two things matter... profit and loss.
而目前 你让我亏损啊
Right now you are in the wrong column.
我能把钱给你
I can get you the money.
为您造成的不便 我也可以加钱
And I can pay you extra for the inconvenience.
你能加多少钱
How much "extra" are we talking?
五万
50,000.
但我得出国去见一个人
But I need to travel to meet someone.
给我24小时
24 hours.
你可以走
You can go.
但马可夫要留下
But Markov stays.
如果你不回来
And if you do not return,
你会失去一切 而我也不会放过你
then you lose everything and we will have problem.
-我明白 -很好
- Yeah. I understand. - Good.
整理完鲍里索维奇名下的产业名单
By combing through Borisovich's acquisition list,
我发现五天前 他订购了专业实验室设备
I saw that five days ago he ordered specialist lab equipment
该场所位于白俄♥罗♥斯♥南部的图罗夫
for his facility in Turov, southern Belarus.
劳里肯定在那里
That's where Lowry must be.
这是个破门闯入的任务吧
Please tell me this plan involves kicking in some doors.
破门而入是肯定的
Doors are definitely being kicked in.
我们切断了简的资金源
We cut off Jane's finances,
现在去破坏她的神经毒气阴谋
now let's go for the nerve gas.
我们连夜赶往图罗夫 一大早就突袭他们
We'll travel to Turov overnight, hit them first thing.
除掉马可夫 毁掉实验室
Take out Markov. Destroy the lab.
-结束这一切 -遵命 长官
- Put an end to this. - Yes, ma'am.
快到图罗夫了 赶紧准备好了
Nearing Turov. Saddle up, boys.
怎么了
What?
你是真爱入戏啊
You really like getting into character, don't you?
我为自己的工作而骄傲 麦卡利斯特
I take pride in my work, McAllister.
以前在18特遣队是这个样子吗
Is that how it was back in Task Force 18?
你总得找个时候说一说
You're gonna have to talk about it sometime.
正相反
Au contraire, Pierre.
我什么都不用说
I don't have to talk about shit.
快到了
Approaching.
我们迷路了
能给我们指条路吗
不能 不管你去哪 肯定不是这儿
你好 害虫防治部门 为您效劳
G'day. Pest control, at your service.
你们这里有白蚁
You got termites.
害虫防治部门 不是吧
Pest control, really?
要不你怎么说
Yeah, what would you have said?
-灭虫大队 -这也太直接了吧
- Exterminators. - Not very subtle.
我怎么不知道我们走含蓄风了
I didn't realise we were doing subtle.
-所有人都把手举起来 -举起手来
- Everybody puts your hands up! - Hands! Let me see your hands!
举起手
Puts your hands up!
都退后
Everybody stand back!
都别反抗
Everybody lay down!
趴在地上 举起手来
Down on the ground now! Put your hands in the air!
别动
Stay down!
-你们可以吗 -可以
- You got this? - We got it.
你可别触发警报器啊
Try not to trigger any alarms, hey?
举起手
Get your hands up!
喜欢你的成品哦
Hey, I love your work by the way.
还等什么 动作快啊
What are you waiting for? Let's go!
别惹妹子生气 按她说的做
Don't piss the lady off! Do as she says!
嗨起来
Party time!
我看到马可夫了
I got eyes on Markov.
快走
Move!
左边 这个门 快
Go left, left. This door. Move.
锁住了 马可夫要逃走了
Locked. Markov's getting away.
-走 快走 -他们出去了
- Move, move! - They've got an exit.
目标逃走 我们得拦截
Target's escaping, we need to intercept.
把包给我
Throw me the bag.
-要把门炸开 -遇敌
- Gonna blow the door off. - Contact!
小心后面
Check your six!
门开了吗 怀亚特
How we doing with that door, Wyatt?
马上就炸开 等一下
About to blow it, just give me a second!
走 走 走
Move, move, move!
-靠 -我靠
- Shit. - Shit!
这下不妙啊
Yeah, that's not good.
怀亚特 我们得走了 这里要爆♥炸♥了
Wyatt, we've gotta go, this place is gonna blow.
该死
Shit!
别管门了 我们得赶紧离开这里
Forget the damn door, we need to get the fuck outta here now!
好 走 走 快出去
OK, move, move, move! Get out!
我们走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
-快 快 -快走
- Come on, come on, come on! - Come on, move!
怀亚特 我们得赶紧走
Wyatt, we need to move now!
这里要爆♥炸♥了
The whole place is gonna blow.
-走 -快走
- Move, move! - Go, go!
我们走 怀亚特 走啊
Let's go, Wyatt, move it!
走啊
Move!
"强森" 你怎么也不说一下秘密出口啊
Hey, Johnson, you wanna warn us about a secret exit next time?!
平面图上没显示
It wasn't marked on the plans.
劳里呢
What about Lowry?
没发现她 她不见了
No sign, she's gone.
他们抓走了马可夫
And they've snatched Markov.
德国 汉堡
这个发色不太适合你啊
Not sure about the hair.
-沃尔坎 -你需要多少
- Volkan. - How much do you need?
二十五万美金
Quarter of a million.
你人脉很广
You have connections,
你认识曾支持奥马尔的人 也许...
you know people who supported Omair, maybe...
奥马尔死了
Omair is dead.
我可以给你几个手下
I can give you a few men.
甚至是乐意相助的门徒
Some willing disciples, even.
钱 武器 重要东西就不行了...
Money, weapons, things that matter...
奥马尔信仰的是真理与纯洁之事
Omair believed in something that was true and pure.
而你 你渴望权力 刺♥激♥
But you, you crave that power, that excitement.
你心里有魔
There was a sickness in you.
-我爱他 -我也是 简
- I loved him. - As did I, Jane.
但害死他的人是你
But only one of us got him killed.
我答应过他了
I made a promise to him.
我们一起答应过他了
We... made a promise to him.
-求你了 -我说了 给你几个手下
- Please! - Like I said, a few men.
我只能帮你到这里
That's all I can spare.
谢谢前来
Thank you so much for coming.
见到你真好
It's very good to see you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
这些客人是为了我们家族而来
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表