剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
那些小混混了
about those cabrones coming around anymore.
我也会解决的
I'm on that, too.
实际上 我在想
You know, actually, I was wondering
你能不能帮我看看 我能不能继续搞这个
if you could see if I was good to go on that.
呃 搞什么
Uh, good to go?
我身边的这些人是傻子 蠢货
These guys are chumps, fools.
可蠢货也可能很危险
But fools can be dangerous.
你要去见见这些蠢货吗
You're gonna pay these fools a visit?
是的 我希望你可以
Yeah, and I was hoping that you could, you know,
看看有没有什么征兆
take a look for a sign
确保我不会出事
and make sure I wasn't walking into something.
那我就跟你去
Why don't I come with you.
我又不是去迪士尼乐园的
I'm not going to Disneyland here.
我明白 但如果我在旁边 也许能感知到什么
I get that, but if I'm close, I might sense something.
那我就能帮上忙了
Then I can help.
你愿意这么做吗
You would do that?
你会报答我的吧
You'd make it up to me.
我会再联络
I'll be in touch.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她叫克劳迪娅·布鲁尔 老公两周前死了
Her name's Claudia Brewer. Husband died two weeks ago.
她简直一团糟
She's a total mess.
那间房♥子让人恶心 兄弟
That house was sick, bro.
你怎么进去的
How'd you get in?
敲门进去的
Knocked on the front door.
告诉他们我的车子熄火了 手♥机♥没电了
Told them my car broke down and my phone was dead.
我还 装作给美汽协打了个电♥话♥
I, uh, had to fake a call to AAA,
她完全信了
but she totally bought it.
她走开了 我开始偷♥拍♥
She stepped away, I started snapping.
家庭酿酒 这有啥用
Home brewing? What's that about?
死了的家伙喜欢自己做啤酒
Yeah, dead guy liked to make his own beer.
一整间房♥都是他的设备之类的
Had this whole room with all this gear and shit.
没法照照片
Couldn't get a photo,
不过 感觉这里挺有料
but, uh, thought it was something to work with.
漂亮
Nice.
你真是完全扑在这个上头了 老大
You're really going all out on this one, boss.
什么情况
What's the deal?
吉普赛野兽饿了 我得尽快喂饱它
The gypsy beast is hungry and I got to feed it fast.
你是指方索
You mean Fonso.
我听说他们对你妹妹做的事了
I heard about what they did to your sister, man.
太惨了 我很抱歉
It's fucked up. I'm sorry.
你这个月做了几次自动书写[无意识状态下写作]
How many automatic writings did you do this month?
6次
Six.
你每次用隐形墨水自动书写
Every time you do an automatic writing with invisible ink,
会用掉1两墨水
you use 1.6 ounces.
所以我如果去检查一下墨水量
So if I come over and I check the ink supply,
我会发现你用掉的是6两 而不是7两或8两
I'll find 9.6 ounces gone, not 11.5 or 12.8,
我也不会发现里面掺了水
and I won't find the ink supply watered down?
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
会有的 我也还会发现的
It will, and I'll know when it does.
靠
Shit.
你要向方索揭发我吗
Are you gonna tell Fonso?
看你表现
Depends.
琳达和我在搞件大事
I might need your help
可能要你帮忙
with something Linda and I are working on.
但我得知道你是否值得信任
But I need to know I can trust you,
不会说出去
that you'll keep it between us.
当然
Of course.
我不是在开玩笑 泰德
I'm not fucking around, Ted.
要是有外人知道了
You tell anyone what's going on,
你我都会被方索找上门
and Fonso will pay both of us a visit,
后果会比我妹惨得多
and it'll be much worse than what happened to my sister.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
明白了 随你吩咐
Absolutely. Whatever you need.
我们今天休息
We're closed today.
这里是住♥宅♥区
Well, this is a residential neighborhood.
我都不知道你们还能在这儿做生意
I'm not sure you can even operate a business.
你谁啊 区域规划局的吗
What are you, the zoning commission?
我是你们对面的新邻居
I'm your new neighbor from across the street.
我是盖里
I'm Gary.
你好啊 盖里
Hi, Gary.
呃 我... 我觉得我们有些出师不利啊
Uh, I... I think we're getting off on the wrong foot.
是啊 有什么办法呢
Yeah. That already happened.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我看到了你的便条... 三张便条...
I got your note... I mean three notes...
抱怨招牌太晃眼了
about the sign being too bright.
我... 我想谈谈的
Well, I... I was hoping to talk,
看看你们... 能不能换一下招牌
now that... that you got a replacement sign,
换点不那么浮夸的
about something a little less ostentatious.
有人死了 盖里
A man died, Gary.
我只觉得你们可能想融入这个社区
I just thought maybe you'd want to be part of the neighborhood
而不是成为这里的眼中钉
and not just an eyesore.
盖里 你听好了
Here's the thing, Gary.
你想融入社区
You want to be a part of the neighborhood,
可以来我家 带点小甜饼啥的
maybe come over, plate of cookies or something,
礼貌地询问一下招牌的事
ask us nicely about the sign
而不是在没人在家时
instead of your squirrelly-ass little notes
把你那傻♥逼♥的 还印了四种字体的便条
printed in, what, four different fonts
投进我家信箱
and slipped in our mailbox when no one's home.
我还有事要忙 失陪
I have things to do, if you don't mind.
还有 我们这儿是"混合用地"
We're zoned "Mixed use," By the way.
我不知所措
I was overwhelmed.
没人回答我的问题
My questions were unanswered.
我的世界正在崩塌
My world was closing in.
我感觉到生活就要发生变化了
I felt like a change was coming.
海瑟告诉我 "你得离开他"
And Heather told me, "You need to leave him."
我想知道...
I needed to know...
我还能找到我的真爱 我的灵魂伴侣吗
Was I ever gonna find my one true love, my soul mate?
去他妈的
Fuck me sideways.
混♥蛋♥还打起广♥告♥来了
Asshole put himself in the commercial.
以为自己是他妈的科林·汉克斯[汤姆·汉克斯之子]呢
Thinks he's Colin fucking Hanks.
... 我们会在何地以何种方式相遇
...How I would meet her and where that would happen,
我要做些什么来...
and what I could do to make sure that...
穿得挺不错啊
Love the wardrobe.
也许你该多来几条大金链子
Maybe you ought to get some more gold chains.
也许你该赶快去死
Maybe you ought to go fuck yourself.
嘲笑归嘲笑 不过"白色托尼"可是在
Make fun, but White Tony is raking it in
南湾[旧金山湾区南端]捞了不少钱
down there in the South Bay.
你们俩都该多跟他学学
Both of you should take lessons from him.
学学怎么变成一个混账
Lessons in how to be a douchebag.
就是他那样的家人毁了我们的名声
Families like his give our people a bad name.
你要给我看什么
What do you got for me?
我觉得你会感兴趣的东西
Something I think you'll like.
克劳迪娅·布鲁尔 刚死了老公
Claudia Brewer. New widow.
在帕萨迪那老城有一栋六居室的房♥子
Six-bedroom house in old Pasadena.
我让泰德去见她了
I sent Ted over there to visit her.
帕萨迪那
Pasadena?
听上去像是能大赚一笔
That sounds like a lot of borai lavai.
肯定有的是钱
Oh, there's definitely a lot of money there.
她去东好莱坞了 所以有隙可乘
And she came to East Hollywood, so she's open.
任君选择
Yours for the taking.
她老公生前是搞精酿啤酒的
Husband brewed craft beer.
这细节不错
That's a good detail.
-我也觉得 -还有什么
- I thought so. - What else you got?
目前就这些
That's all for now.
查理 你这是要把我搞死啊 兄弟
Charlie, you're fucking killing me, man.
中国人和亚美尼亚人正在向西发展
I got the Chinese and the Armenians moving west,
逐渐吞掉我在海滩区的生意
soaking up my beach business.
懂吗
Yeah?
我需要更多线索
I need more leads.
也许你该去网上打广♥告♥
Maybe you should advertise on the Internet,
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表