剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
别碰我
Don't touch me.
对不起 不过...
I'm sorry, but...?
是的 这是艾玛
Yes. That's Emma.
是我女儿
That's my little girl.
靠
Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
The fuck are you doing here?
他是方索送的礼物
Uh, he's a present from Fonso.
送给谁的
Present for who?
送给我们大家的吧
For all of us, I guess.
我本来是要盯人的
I'm supposed to keep an eye.
查理和你在一起吗
Is Charlie with you?
丽塔的耳边又有人说闲话了
Rita's table farted out again.
尼克就在走廊那头
Nick's down the fucking hallway.
我们完了吗
Are we done?
快完了
Nearly done.
还没完呢
Nearly done.
麻烦关下门 好吗
Close the door, will you?
我♥操♥
Fuck.
迈尔斯吗 迈尔斯 我是妈妈
Miles? Miles, it's Mommy.
是你吗 宝贝
Is that you, baby?
他们碰了我妈的内衣
They touched my mother's underwear.
我再说一遍
Let me say that again.
她的内衣
Her underwear.
外族狗...外族警♥察♥...
Gadje... police gadje...
他们拿脏手摸我妈的内♥裤♥
put their filthy hands on my mother's panties.
都是这混♥蛋♥叫来的
And this asshole sent them.
这兔崽子给警♥察♥打了个匿名电♥话♥...
This asshole sent them an anonymous call...
匿名电♥话♥啊
an anonymous call.
-我♥操♥你妈 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Fuck you! - Fuck you.
-你♥他♥妈♥在我家呢 -操
- You're in my fucking house! - Fuck you.
喂
Hey.
方索 给老子坐下
Fonso, sit the fuck down.
杀人犯吗
A murderer?
这指控挺严重啊
These are serious accusations.
我好几天没见到我表弟路了
I haven't seen my cousin Lou in days.
最后一次见他还是在那个文化活动上 和方索·马♥克♥思♥
The last time was at that cultural event with Fonso Marks
在厕所里
in a bathroom.
但我是来求和的
But I came to make peace!
我...我是来这是求和的 不是宣战
I've... I came here to make peace, not war.
我们无法消除
We can't undo the damage
方索因为疏忽大意
that Fonso has done to our Roma community
给我们罗马社区造成的损失
with his reckless behavior,
但也许...
but perhaps...
适当赔偿可以帮助减轻损失
a modest reparation can help with the healing.
简言之 我要四间方索的占卜室...
Namely, I want four of Fonso's parlors...
不要塔扎纳市的
preferably not in Tarzana.
我还要求那个外族人...
And I also demand to be given the gadjo...
查理·哈弗福德 他以前的魔术师...
Charlie Haverford, his former magician...
为我效力
for the use in my humble operation,
白T企业
White T Incorporated.
现在 我向莎拉·依·卡利神发誓
Now, I swear to Sara e Kali
我的话 句句属实
that my words are true
我将遵从长老会的任何决定
and I will abide by whatever decision the council makes.
路表弟跟我也很亲
Cousin Lou was dear to me, too.
我们一起长大
We grew up together.
一起干过汽车外卖♥♥
We worked driveways together.
一起去夫勒斯♥诺♥市买♥♥车
We went to Fresno for cars together.
夫勒斯♥诺♥
Fresno.
以此证明 我如果伤害路表弟分毫
To allege that I would harm Cousin Lou in any way
都是给我强加的莫须有罪名
is an accusation that reflects not on my crimes,
同时也是白色托尼的野心
but White Tony's ambition.
他叫警♥察♥来我家
He sent the police to our home
因为他知道我们会被亵渎
knowing that we would be made unclean,
知道我们会要求开会
knowing that we would ask for a kris,
知道他可以利用这个长老会
and knowing that he'd use this council
满足自己的利益和贪婪
for his own profit and greed.
现在 真的如他所料
And here we are.
现在 我请你们都看着我的眼睛
Now, I invite you all, look into my eyes, eh?
审视我的脸
Search my face.
这像一个杀人犯和骗子的家吗
Is this the house of a murderer and cheat?
拜托了 约瑟普 帮我们摆脱这种侮辱
Please, Josip, rid us of this marimé
这样我们才能继续做生意
so we may can continue to do business.
我发誓 圣莎拉 我的话句句属实
I swear on St. Sarah that my words are true,
我也将完全遵从长老会的任何决定
and I will abide by whatever the council decides.
这些指控...谋杀也好 警♥察♥突袭也好...
These allegations... murder, a police raid...
都很严重
these are serious charges,
但在我看来 都毫无证据
but, to my eye, unsupported by the evidence.
尽管如此 我还是知道问题出在哪
Yet I know from where the poison springs.
这颗毒瘤必须得到控制
And this is a poison that must be restrained
以免被我们驱逐出整个社区
lest it be cast out entirely.
为了达到这个目的 我命令你 方索·马♥克♥思♥
To this end, I decree that you, Fonso Marks,
分给白色托尼两间占卜室
will give White Tony two of you parlors,
还要考虑到 他不管出于什么原因
taking into account that, for whatever reason,
不喜欢塔扎纳这点
he doesn't like Tarzana,
再把那个外族人作为礼物送给他...
and make an honest gift of the gadjo...
那个叫查理的
this Charlie person.
-你... -方索 方索 方索
- You... - Fonso, Fonso, Fonso.
让所有的不洁重归贞洁
Let all that was unclean be clean again,
每个人都可以放心
and let all our people be assured
我们可以在一个大家庭里继续工作了
they can return to work with either family.
这个大家庭的产生 来自这两个家庭的合并
They will be one. These families will be joined.
方索的大女儿德林娜
A marriage between Fonso's eldest, Drina,
和白色托尼的儿子小托尼联姻
and White Tony's son, Little Tony.
开启和平新时代吧
Let the peace begin.
昨晚我感应到迈尔斯了
Last night, I felt Miles' presence,
他好像迷路了 在等什么
like he was lost, waiting.
我昨晚听见他哭了
I heard him last night.
只有一声 然后他就走了
Just once, then he was gone.
看来我们都感应到了
We felt the same thing.
我们这么做 我会受什么影响吗
We do this, what happens to me?
你也会解放
You'll be set free, too.
你不想这样吗
Isn't that what you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我想和他在一起
I just know I want to be with him.
太完美了
This is perfect.
是啊 他应该会喜欢
Yeah. I thought he would like it.
好了
Okay.
177万 再见
1,770, 000 goodbyes.
棒球呢
The baseball?
我觉得...我们得把他所有东西都清干净
I think... I think we need to get rid of everything.
我...这主意不错
Oh. Um, I... It's a great idea.
准备好了吗
Ready?
迈尔斯 你该放下羁绊了
Miles, it's time to leave.
你妈妈已经准备放手
Your mom is letting go of you.
现在你也该对她放手了
Now you need to let go of her.
可以了
It's done.
他在这边没有牵绊了
There's nothing holding him here now.
谢谢你
I need to thank you.
不用 应该我谢你
No, no. I should thank you.
这件事对我来说意义重大
This has meant a lot to me.
他会在那边等我
And he'll be waiting for me.
是时候了
When it's time.
我只有你这一个朋友
You're the only friend I have.
你是第一个懂我的人
You're the first person that's ever understood.
现在有两个人我要告别
And now there are two people I have to let go of.
该说再见了吧
I guess this is goodbye.
你进屋吧 这样会好受一点
It might be easier if you... you just went inside,
我来收拾一下这些
and then I'll take care of this,
然后我就走了
then I'll... I'll let myself out.
我帮你拿个毛巾
I'll get you a towel.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表