剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
我知道 我在努力 我在努力了
I know, and I'm on it. I'm on it.
如果你赚不到钱...
If you can't produce...
我会赚到的
I can.
...我有不少等得都不耐烦的人
...I got plenty of others champing at the bit
要接手你的工作
to take over your book.
而且他们没一个是敢在背后捅我一刀的外族狗
And none of them are gadji cunts trying to fuck me in the ass.
西尔维娅必须得上长老会
Sylvia's gonna have to come to council.
长老会 干什么
Council? What for?
为了正义
Justice.
她是我妹 方索
She's my sister, Fonso.
关我鸟事
I don't give a fuck.
过来
Come here.
小查理
Charlie boy,
我们要吃沙米和红椒炖 如果你饿了的话 一起吃点
we're going to have sarmi and paprikash if you're hungry.
谢了 丽塔 我不饿
Thanks, Rita. I'm good.
真的不吃吗 我亲手做的
Are you sure? I made it myself.
选张卡 随便选
Pick a card, any card.
有个克利夫兰的女人来这儿处理她爸的遗产
Woman from Cleveland out here to settle her father's estate.
给琳达买♥♥点儿好的
Buy something nice for Linda.
后天之前有效
Use it by day after tomorrow.
天呐
Jesus!
因为一个蛋就要她上长老会
Making her go to council over a fucking egg trick?
她搞砸了 她老是搞砸
Well, she messed up. She always does.
我知道 但还是很扯淡
Yeah. Still, it's bullshit.
他撤了我们两个占卜室...东好莱坞和范纽斯
He took two of our parlors... East Hollywood and Van Nuys.
那两家可是尼克高中一年的学费
That's a year of high school for Nick, those two parlors.
东好莱坞没什么损失
East Hollywood's no loss.
那些泰国人不需要我们
The Thais don't use us.
要是我搞砸了 那些亚美尼亚人会杀了我们
The Armenians would kill us if we got anything wrong.
还有那些瘾君子
And the junkies,
这么说吧 他们都知道未来如何
well, they all know what their future is.
范纽斯要大出血了
Van Nuys is gonna hurt.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
他是不是骂完你
After he scolded you,
就给了你一堆信♥用♥卡♥
he gave you a couple of credit cards?
对 老样子
Yeah, same as usual.
好 我马上回家了
All right. Be home soon.
我一会儿再打给你
I got to call you back.
你跟踪我♥干♥吗
Why the hell are you following me?
你想干什么
What the hell do you want?
多管闲事的狗♥杂♥种♥
Interfering piece of shit!
你♥他♥妈♥为什么告诉阿曼达我在劈腿
Why the fuck did you tell Amanda I was cheating on her?!
接下来14个小时你都要保持清醒
I want you awake for the next 14 hours.
如果你感到恶心 头晕 看到重影
You get nauseated, dizzy, start seeing double,
就叫人把你送回医院
you get someone to bring you back here.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you all right?
嗯 我...我还好 只是看起来比较糟
Oh, yeah, I'm... I'm fine. It looks worse than it is.
还有 保持伤口干燥
And keep that dry.
他头盖骨前部有一道直线裂缝
He has a linear fracture along the frontal bone of his skull.
看起来没有出血
There doesn't seem to be any bleeding.
他有轻微脑震荡
He has a mild concussion.
你告诉过我
You told me.
"正式使用前
"Try out your progressives at home first
先在家里演练一下新把戏"
before you use them."
我下了车
I stepped out of the car
地面看起来有一英里远
and the ground looked a mile away.
那条骨裂缝除了等它自己慢慢愈合 没别的办法
There's not much to do for the fracture but let it heal.
你必须看紧一点
You'll have to keep a close eye.
这种伤可能会带来一种悬崖效应[记忆突然受损]
There's a cliff effect with this kind of injury.
悬崖效应是什么
Cliff effect?
走得好好的 感觉还不错 可突然...
Cruising along, feeling fine, then suddenly...
猛地摔下悬崖
you go off a cliff.
我会照顾好他的 医生
I'll take care of him, Doctor.
我丈夫不会从任何悬崖摔下去的
My husband's not going off any cliffs.
解读塔罗牌80美元一次
80 bucks a session for a tarot reading,
就换来你脑子被踢一脚
you get your head kicked in.
嫉妒的男朋友是生意上的风险啊
Jealous boyfriends are a hazard of the trade.
查理
Charlie.
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
什么
What?
我们被这种鸡毛蒜皮的小生意
We've been fucking around
折腾了15年了
with this small-time shit for 15 years.
我想搞定娜丁·戴维斯
I want to go after Nadine Davies.
-谁 -圣马力诺的那个女人
- Who? - The woman from San Marino.
你看这个
Look at this.
你跟踪她了吗
You followed her?
你看她的房♥子 还有车子
Look at that house. Look at that car.
我们能从她身上赚到50万
She could go half a million.
甚至更多
Maybe more.
那样一笔生意...
Mark like that...
会给我们带来全新的生活
it's a new life for us.
我会跟方索谈的
I'll take it to Fonso.
什么 你知道规矩的
What? You know how this works.
我妹妹就用了一次该死的鸡蛋骗局...就一次...
My sister did one bloody egg scam... one...
就这么简单
short, nothing to it.
她的头被砸了还要面对长老会审判
She had her head bashed in and she has to go to council.
你说的这桩生意 要是我们私下自己干
This, what you're talking about,
方索会在莫哈韦沙漠挖好洞
Fonso would have a hole in the Mojave Desert
等着把我们俩支离破碎的尸体埋了
waiting for our two mangled bodies.
这不值得
It's not worth it.
不值得吗
Not worth it?
现在的状况是 如果我们运气好 方索会给我们一点小零头
How it works is Fonso throws us scraps... if we're lucky.
你以前不是这样的
You used to be somebody else,
你不会满足于这些蝇头小利
somebody who wouldn't settle for scraps.
有些人就是没有你那么贪婪
Some people just don't want as much as you do.
因为他们都是跟屁虫
'Cause they're bitches.
跟屁虫都是混♥蛋♥
And bitches are assholes.
谁啊
Who's this?
肯定是催眠师
Must be the hypnotist.
什么催眠师
Hypnotist?
梦幻饭店的克雷格·威拉莫特推荐的
Greg Willamette from the Mirage recommended her.
说她很厉害
Said she's fantastic.
我想万一
I figured in case
我们要踢掉泰德或者其他人的话 可以用她
we're gonna have to get rid of Ted or something.
我猜我妹妹就是"其他人"
I guess my sister would be the "Or something."
催眠师
Hypnotist.
克雷格还是那么难伺候吗
Craig still as hard to work for as ever?
有些人觉得他很麻烦
Some people have problems with him.
我们处得还不错
We always got along.
卡罗还在表演那个让狮子消失的把戏吗
Carlo still making the lion disappear?
克雷格说是你创造的那个把戏
Craig said you built that trick.
棒呆了
I think it's amazing.
我把那个把戏卖♥♥给了福德
I sold that trick to Ford and they use it
车展时 他们在野马[美国一个汽车品牌]上表演
at auto conventions with a Mustang.
当然 不是用狮子
Not a lion, of course.
我以为像你这样的天才
I would think talent like yours,
应该还在拉斯维加斯发展才对
you'd still be in Vegas.
韦里克自己设计戏法
Wyrick builds his own.
科波菲尔和布莱恩靠威尔纳
Copperfield and Blaine, they use Wilner.
他们还没到那个水平
You're not on that level,
大部分不过是邮轮或者展会上的魔术师
it's mostly just cruise-ship magicians and conventions.
邮轮上表演的人很难有回头客
Cruise-ship guys, they don't get a lot of repeat business.
客人只会相信他们一次
They just buy once.
至于展会...现在来说
Uh... conventions, well, these days,
他们更喜欢那些鼎盛时期的老式戏法
they're more into some old rock band from their glory days.
你要喝点什么吗...
Would you like something to drink...
水还是饮料之类的
water or a soft drink or something?
我很渴
I'm really thirsty.
你觉得渴是因为大脑告诉你的
You just think you're thirsty 'cause of your head.
或许就是这样吧
Maybe it's just my head.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表