剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
不是这个 我是说避孕措施
No, I meant protection.
哦
Oh.
呃...
Uh...
呃... 没有
Uh... No.
我用完了
I ran out.
你很可爱 我是说 非常可爱
You are so cute. I mean, like, really.
我说过不久前的一个晚上
I mentioned that I had this dream
我做了一个梦... 断断续续的
the other night... very fragmented.
我梦见你了
You were in it.
梦到露天看台 还有孩子们
There was bleachers and sounds of children
打棒球的声音 糖果的味道
playing baseball, the smell of candy.
我想是果冻豆
Jelly beans, I think.
可怕的 无意义的失落
Horrible, senseless loss.
我还听到一个名字
And I-I heard a name.
马克还是麦克 呃 迈尔斯
It was a Mark or Mike, uh, Miles.
是迈尔斯
Miles.
但我又听到了迪伦
But then I heard Dylan.
不
No.
我叫他迈尔斯...
I named him Miles...
我的孩子
my baby.
妈 我出去一下 很快就回来
Mom, I'm going out. I'll be right back.
从大学回来以后
When I came back from college,
我不知道怎么办才好
I was at a loss what to do with myself.
试过心理治疗 吃过药
Tried therapy, medication.
最终 在一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的帮助下
And eventually, with the help of a private detective,
我找到了我儿子 知道他住在哪里
I-I found my son, where he lived.
那你见过他了吗?
And you saw him?
我觉得这件事挺不光彩的 可我...
Well, I'm not really proud of this, but I, um...
在他们出门的时候会偷偷跟着他们...
I would follow the family when they went out...
有时会偷♥拍♥一些照片
would take pictures sometimes.
他们住在拉肯亚达[洛杉矶北部山城] 会经常去德斯康索花♥园♥玩
They lived in La Cañada, so they went to Descanso Gardens a lot.
我有几张照片 上面是一个小男孩在花♥园♥里
I have those pictures. A boy in a garden.
像张明信片
Like the card.
他们给他取名叫迪伦
They called him Dylan.
中奖了
Score.
呃 没什么事儿...
Uh, it's nothing. It's...
你知道这种山谷里的房♥子... 就跟饼干盒一样
You know these Valley houses... They're cracker boxes.
-您想继续说吗? -好的 嗯...
- You want to tell me the rest? - Sure, um...
好吧
Okay.
我♥操♥
Shit.
我正开始想你俩会如何闪亮登场
I was beginning to think you guys were shining me on.
-我刚在做卫生 -是吗
- Was just doing some cleaning. - Ah.
在我印象中你可不是个贤妻良母
You never struck me as the domestic type.
查理在家吗
Charlie around?
他在接待顾客
He's with a client.
看那辆车应该是个有钱的客人
Yeah, judging by the car in the driveway, a rich client.
-是个全天的疗程 -呵呵
- All-day session. - Hmm.
那么 我可以进去吗?
Well, can I come in?
不 不行
No. You can't.
你的好客去哪儿了
Where's the hospitality?
我他妈现在对你很火大
I am fucking furious at you.
怎么了 因为西尔维娅吗
What? About Sylvia?
不是
No.
你给了我儿子一个蜡烛和满满一袋子牛至叶
You gave my son a candle and a baggie full of oregano
还告诉他那是他妈爱的咒语
and told him it was a fuckin' love spell.
嘿 那我该怎么做
Hey, what was I supposed to do, huh?
孩子们都要经历单相思的
Kid comes over all lovelorn.
我只是在尽"方索叔叔"的义务
I was doing my "Uncle Fonso" Best.
好吧 我最不希望看到的就是
Yeah, well, the last thing
他相信这些有的没的 方索叔叔
I need he starts believing in this crap, Uncle Fonso.
家里有工人
We got people here.
他们在做飞车扫射的善后
They're just doing the repairs after the shooting.
-你的厨房♥也受损了 -他们都来了
- You got damage in the kitchen? - They're here.
就尽可能让他们多做点事
Might as well just get what I can out of 'em.
我没看到卡车之类的
I don't see any trucks or anything.
就只有一个人 他在装柜子
It's just one guy. He's doing some cabinets.
他的孩子送他来的
I think his kid dropped him off.
嗨 你们好
Hi, there.
希望没打搅到你们
Hope this isn't a bad time.
我 呃 带了些小礼物
I, uh, brought a peace offering.
-我带了... -没 我
- I brought a... - No, I'm, uh
我们正在说一些事情
I'm just in the middle of something.
哦
Oh.
那个 我看到 你家的窗户修好了
Yeah, well, I saw that, uh, your window was being repaired
所以我想放一束花在窗下应该很漂亮
and all that, and I thought it'd look pretty nice under it.
嗯
Hmm.
这束玫瑰真好看
That's a good-looking rose.
现在是看起来好看 但你得给它剪头
Well, it is now, but you got to deadhead it.
剪头
Deadhead?
那又是什么意思?
What's that mean again?
就是 你得剪掉很多 让它看起来像死了一样
Well, you got to cut it way back till it looks dead.
这样才能让它完全盛开
That's how you get the real good blossoms.
做出牺牲
Sacrifice.
我现在算是理解了
Now, that's something I can understand.
你对玫瑰了解得挺多的
You know a lot about roses?
是的 我特别感兴趣
Oh, yeah. It's like a passion of mine.
我可以过段时间再来 教你怎么做...
I could come back sometime, show you how to do it...
我是说 剪玫瑰
the deadheading, I mean.
太好了 真的
That'd be great. Really.
谢谢你
And thank you.
盖里
Gary.
对 盖里 对的
Right. Gary. Right.
是的
Yes.
好的 那先这样吧
Okay. All right.
嗯... 好的
Um... okay.
所以 你有什么感想
So, you had any repercussions?
-什么意思 -这次飞车扫射
- What do you mean? - This drive-by.
我跟那些南湾的混♥蛋♥...
I'm having a little trouble with those douchebags...
别介意我的用词... 有点过节
Pardon me... in the South Bay.
你觉得是南湾的人
You think that's who it was?
这就是我来的原因
That's why I came by,
来看看你们有没有惹上别的麻烦
make sure you guys hadn't had any more trouble.
我们挺好的
We're fine.
好吧 我会帮你们多留意着
Well, I'll keep an eye on out.
还有...
And, uh...
恋爱魅力的事我很抱歉
sorry about the love-charm thing.
我也不知道还能做些什么
I didn't know what else to do.
这世道求人帮忙不容易啊 对吧
Hard to get good help these days, huh?
是么
Mm.
你怎么不去看看
Why don't you go see
那个人把你家橱柜弄成什么鸟样子了
how badly this guy's fucked up your cabinets,
转告查理我来过了
tell Charlie that I came by,
希望尼克和那个妹子进展顺利
and that I hope everything works out with Nick and that girl.
他貌似真的疯狂地迷恋上她了
He seemed real crazy about her.
天啦
God.
操
Fuck.
我远远地关注着他慢慢长大
I watched him grow up from a distance.
他上幼儿园的第一天 我在街对面...
His first day of preschool, I was across the street...
看着他走进去 带着他的小午饭盒
watched him walk in, carry his little lunchbox.
看着他上小学 在公园里办生日派对
Grammar school, birthday parties in the park.
你解读过露天看台 是因为他加入了少年棒球联盟
You said bleachers. He played Little League.
我会去看他玩棒球
I would go to the games.
给他买♥♥礼物... 玩具 电子游戏
I'd buy him presents... toys, video games.
看他吃了豆豆糖 我也跑去买♥♥
I saw him eat jelly beans, so I would get those.
我从没和他说过一句话
I-I never spoke with him or anything.
只是把礼物留在他的座位上
I just left the presents on the seats.
那您老公...
And your husband...
噢 他完全不知情
Oh, he never knew anything about it.
你还有话没说完
There's more.
他12岁的时候
He was 12.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表