剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
我只是想表达一下我的好意
It's a gesture of goodwill.
随便了
Whatever.
那就开始吧
Let's do this.
先生 你需要设定你的密♥码♥
Sir, I'm gonna need you to put in your code.
别拿你的生日当密♥码♥
Don't pick your birthday.
我生日 你是觉得我是什么 白♥痴♥吗
My birthday? What do I look like, a fucking idiot?
这是电子锁 需要6位密♥码♥
It's got an electronic lock, six digits.
设定好之后只有你能打开
Only you can open it after it's programmed.
婚礼开始吧
Let the wedding begin.
你这是搞什么
What the fuck?
婆婆负责连结仪式吗
Simza's did the binding?
是的 还有盖面纱的仪式
Yeah. And the veiling, too.
托尼 这荣誉应该给丽塔的
T, that's supposed to be Rita's honor.
闭嘴 管好你自己
Shut up and mind your own business.
音乐
Music!
我记得当我穿起我的第二件裙子时
I remember when I wore my second dress.
这是属于一个新的家族的象征
The symbolism of belonging to a new family.
我们现在是一家人了
You're ours now.
噢 德林娜 笑一下会死吗
Oh, Drina, would it kill you to just smile?
开心点
Be happy.
这...这很浪漫啊 就像"罗密欧和朱丽叶"
It's... it's romantic, like "Romeo and Juliet."
你知道罗密欧和朱丽叶的结局 对吗
You know how that ends, right?
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie?
-你准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready to do this? - Yeah.
-查理 -我没事
- Charlie? - I'm fine.
嘿
Hey!
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hey!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家听我讲几句话好吗
can I have your attention, please?
大家快点
Come on, everybody.
快点过来舞台这里
Come on down to the stage, huh?
快点
Come on.
如果不是某种奇迹发生
You know, it wouldn't be a White Tony occasion
这也就不会是白色托尼的盛会了
if something special wasn't gonna happen.
托尼
Tony.
谢谢你 约瑟普
Thank you, Josip.
现在 为了纪念
Now, to commemorate the union
两个美丽家庭的联结
of these two very beautiful families,
我安排了一个
I have commissioned a magic trick
你们都会很喜欢的魔术
that I know you're all gonna love.
废话不多说了 现在开始
So, without further ado, here we go!
女士们先生们 有请新郎新娘
Ladies and gentlemen, the bride and groom!
这个魔术怎么样
How about that?!
真是不可思议
That's unbelievable!
最精彩的还没来呢
Hey, the best part's coming up.
我好奇他们去哪里了
I wonder where they went.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck's this?
这 这是个魔术
It's... it's a magic trick.
你说会出现结婚蛋糕
You said it was going to be a wedding cake.
-这他妈的是什么 -我知道 你先看着
- What the fuck's this? - I know. Just watch.
我勒个去
Jesus Christ!
这里是911 请问你有什么事
911. What is your emergency?
那是路表兄吗
Is that Cousin Lou?
谁他妈的做的
Who the fuck did this?!
谁他妈的做的
Who the fuck did this?!
欢迎各位的到来
Greetings to all.
这不是一个魔术
This ain't no magic trick.
现在这破事是真的!
This shit right here is fucking real.
你在犯大错
You're making a mistake.
你确定你知道自己在做什么吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
我在做什么 没错 我要拿走你这该死的表
What I'm doing? Yeah. I'm taking your fucking watch.
各位 把你们的东西都放下
Everybody, take off your shit!
你们的珠宝 所有值钱的东西
Your jewelry, everything!
这里是什么
What's this here? Huh?
好吧 赶紧掏出来 快点
All right. Let's go, everybody, come on.
我猜 那可不是恭维
I'm guessing that's not a compliment.
你把我儿子的婚礼给毁了 我诅咒你和你全家
You ruined my son's wedding. I curse you and your family.
随便吧 反正我不相信诅咒啊
Yeah, well, I don't believe in curses anymore
圣诞老人啊 月球登陆之类的
or Santa Claus or the moon landing.
动起来 把东西都拿下来
Let's go! Take everything off.
手表 钱包 都放进袋子里
Watch. Wallet. Put it in the bag.
把你所有值钱的都拿出来
Take off all your shit.
动起来 快点
Let's go, come on, people.
这真是条漂亮的裙子
That's a beautiful dress.
把那表给我
Give me the watch.
不
No.
或许你没听清我第一次说的话
Maybe you didn't hear me the first time.
把那表给我
Give me your watch.
-有本事过来拿 -好吧 硬汉
- Come and get it. - All right, tough guy.
我再跟你说一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
我见过你吗
Do I know you?
如果我们见过 你会记得的
If we'd met, you'd remember.
把你那该死的表给我
Now, give me your motherfucking watch.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 各位 感谢各位的合作
All right, everybody, thank you for your cooperation.
然后新娘 愿你拥有美好的生活
And to the bride, may it all be uphill from here.
走吧
Let's go.
外族狗
Gadje.
方索
Fonso?!
德林娜
Drina?!
方索
Fonso?!
德林娜
Drina?!
女士
Ma'am?
把手举到我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
女士 我需要看到你的双手
Ma'am, I need to see your hands now!
你们的奶奶干了件非常 非常邪恶的事
Your grandmother did a bad, bad, bad thing.
我还得结婚吗
Do I still have to get married?
今天不用
Not today.
以后你俩谁想结婚了
And when either of you do want to get hitched,
就自己做主 自己选择 好吗
it'll be your choice, on your terms, okay?
因为我们是马♥克♥思♥家族
Because we are the Marks family.
不需要别人命令我们
Nobody tells us what to do.
再也不需要了
Not anymore.
那把锤子是她祖父的
The hammer belonged to her grandfather.
本来是给新娘的礼物
It was supposed to be gift for the bride.
她认识受害者吗
Did she know the victim?
当然 他们很熟
Yes. Very well.
我... 我知道他们有宿怨
I... I knew there was bad blood.
没想到会变成这样
I didn't think it would come to this.
什么样的宿怨
What kind of bad blood?
家族政♥治♥ 经济纠纷
Family politics, financial issues.
她是位很骄傲的女士 丽塔 可她之前被羞辱了
She's a very proud woman, Rita, and she was humiliated earlier.
我猜她崩溃了
I suppose she snapped.
一切都很顺利
Everything's working out wonderfully.
-圣诞快乐 -对哦
- Merry Christmas. - Oh. Oh, yeah.
是啊 圣诞快乐 再次感谢你的礼物
Yes, merry Christmas. Thanks again for the present.
晚安 亨德森先生 圣诞快乐
Good night, Mr. Henderson, and merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
尼克
Nick?
去他房♥间看看
Check his room.
圣诞快乐
Well, merry Christmas.
开提包吧
Shall we?
我们成功了
We did it.
我们他妈的成功了
We fucking did it.
拿去买♥♥新车
A car for you.
拿去买♥♥新房♥
A house for you.
谢谢你了
Oh, thank you.
新生活 新生活
New life! New life!
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表