剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
Wasn't in Wellness. Wasn't in English.
好吧 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
等等
Hey.
过来
Come here.
你还有阿得拉吗
You still have that Adderall?
我只是来找艾玛的
I was just looking for Emma.
30片
30s?
是
Yeah.
10块钱一粒买♥♥10粒怎么样
We could do $10 a pill for 10.
成交
That works.
你好
Yes?
如果您今早来学校
If you had walked in here this morning
告诉我尼克·哈弗福德
and told me that Nick Haverford
也是校内滥用阿得拉的一份子
was part of the Adderall abuse problem on campus,
我们说不定还可以好好聊聊
I think I would have tossed a matcha latte at you.
我和尼克都对此深表歉意
I am really, terribly sorry about this, as is Nick.
说句话啊
Right?
是 真的非常非常抱歉
I am. I'm really, really sorry.
高一的确是个雷区
Well, first year of high school is a mine field.
每个人都难免犯错
Everyone makes mistakes...
特立独行 为所欲为 努力和大家打成一片
acting out, testing boundaries, trying to fit in.
尼克保证不会再犯同样的错了
This will be the last time Nick does anything like this.
他不是毒贩
He's not a dealer.
阿得拉是医生开给他的
The Adderall is from his prescription.
我们年初的时候填过医疗档案
We filled out the medical file at the start of the year.
你现在还在看医生治疗多动症吗
And are you still seeing your therapist for ADHD?
是的
Yes.
大多数孩子都不会滥用药物
Well, most kids who are on medication don't abuse it.
事实上 遵医嘱服药
In fact, the responsible use of drugs
通常能很好地遏制滥用
is often a good deterrent to abuse.
所以 对你的处分是...
So, consequences...
停学一周 下一次绝不姑息
one week suspension, zero-tolerance next time,
再发现此种行为
immediate expulsion if you are discovered
立刻开除
with any drug-related activities again.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白了
Yes.
太感谢您了 真心的...
And thank you so much. Honestly...
他们是为艾玛·吉尔伯特的事来的
They're here about Emma Gilbert.
对不起 失陪了
If you'll excuse me, please.
黛安稍后会让你们
Diane will be back with a behavioral contract
签一份保证书
for you to sign.
-下午好 警官 -你好
-Good afternoon, Officer. -Hi. Nice to meet you.
我是科恩校长 很高兴认识你
Principal Kern, nice to meet you.
她肯定没事
I'm sure she's all right.
那警♥察♥为什么来学校了
Then why were the police at the school?
我不知道 宝贝 他们只是在做本职工作罢了
I don't know, honey. They're just doing their jobs.
好吧 那我玩几局"传送门"
Okay, well, I'm just gonna play some "Portal"
等她回我短♥信♥
and wait for her to text back.
把车♥库♥里的水晶拿出来整理好
Get the crystals out of the garage and sort them.
停学一周
A week at home on suspension.
不是让你全泡在电脑上的
You're not gonna spend it on your computer.
快去
Go.
不管煮什么咖啡
With any sort of coffee brewing,
都同样要考虑三个阶段
you have to consider the same three stages...
浸润 溶解 扩散
wetting, dissolution, diffusion.
也得时刻记着
And you also have to keep in mind
前一阶段是怎么影响下一个的
how each stage affects what comes next.
她在这干什么
What's she doing here?
我让娜丁相信了
I guided Nadine to the realization
召灵会可能会让她摆脱痛苦
that a séance might help her escape her cycle of grief,
所以她明天会过来
so she's coming here tomorrow.
薇琪懂怎么主持召灵会
Vicki knows how to run a séance.
娜丁在这见过薇琪 不能靠她
Nadine saw Vicki here, so she's out,
我想起吉娜曾经在我身上作过法
and I remember Gina when she was trying to put the whammy on me.
说过她可以做中间人 所以我就让她过来了
Said she'd worked as a medium, so here we are.
查理真是很贴心
Charlie was so sweet.
他为你们反应过度而向我道歉了
He was apologizing for how you guys, um, overreacted.
尝尝耶加雪菲
Having Yirgacheffe.
埃塞俄比亚来的 你要不要
It's from Ethiopia. You want one?
不了 谢谢
No. Thanks.
举♥行♥召灵会是对的
A séance is the right call.
我对召灵会没意见
I don't have a problem with the séance.
我是对她有意见
I have a problem with her.
一旦让她这种人进入你的生活
Once you let someone like that into your life,
想摆脱可就难了
it's hard to get rid of her.
这些鬼东西沉死我了
These bitches weigh a fuck-ton.
真可爱
Cute kid.
你觉得这是什么肉...狗肉吗
What do you think... dog?
我觉得你成见太深了
I think you're stereotyping.
是 这话听上去像是你表弟说的
Yep. You sound like your cousin.
他是回德克萨斯还是去哪了
He go back to Texas or wherever?
是回俄克拉荷马了
Oklahoma. Yeah, he did.
那晚挺有意思的
Funny thing about that night.
我表弟 卢
My cousin, Cousin Lou,
他起身上厕所 却再也没回来
he gets up to use the toilet, doesn't come back.
怎么 掉进去了
What? Fell in?
随你笑吧 问题是
Yeah, you can laugh, but the thing is,
他老婆慌神了
his wife, she's in a panic,
她从家冲出来
the kind where she comes over to the house
到处说我一定知道
and starts talking shit about how I must know
他跟谁同居了
who he's shacked up with
因为我肯定有地下情
on account that I no doubt have somebody on the side.
还是当着辛萨和所有人的面说的
This is in front of Simza and all.
你怎么做了
What'd you do?
我去找了他的两个小情人
I go to see his kamardi. Both of them.
都没见过他
Neither one of them has seen him.
你觉得是怎么回事
You know what it might have been?
不知道 完全没想法
No, I don't. I have no idea.
被外星人绑了
Alien abduction.
他现在在天上
He's up there right now...
在飞碟里
flying saucer,
小灰人往他屁♥眼♥里捅东西
little gray guys sticking shit right up his ass.
听着 问题在于 就算是被外星人绑了
See, the thing of it is, while it might be aliens,
最后一次有人看见他 他正往厕所去
last anybody saw of him, he was going in the can.
你也正在去厕所
So were you.
你♥妈♥的♥
Motherfucker!
你指控我什么 哈
What are you accusing me of, huh?
我去了厕所 把他杀了
I went in the bathroom, I killed him,
然后回来若无其事地听乐队演奏吗
and I came back and listened to the band?
去死吧你
Go fuck yourself!
你喊够了没
You done yelling at me yet?
这些人可是被你惹毛了
These people seem upset.
老子不在乎
I don't give a fuck!
你诬陷我谋杀
You just called me a murderer.
我刚问过你 "你有没有见过我表弟"
I just asked, "Have you seen my cousin?"
老子他妈没见过你那表弟
No, I ain't seen your fucking cousin!
那好吧
All right, then.
哦 他们这是赶我们走呢
Oh. I think they want us to go.
现在就滚
Right now. Get out!
我能先把狗肉吃完吗
Can't I finish my poodle first?
快滚
Now!
好吧
Okay.
这样行了吗
We good?
我保证不会再有问题了
I promise, no more trouble.
很抱歉
We apologize.
你♥他♥妈♥敢跟我亮刀子
You raise a fucking blade to me!
老子可不会就这么算了
That doesn't go unnoticed.
再见
Sayonara.
嘿 对不起
Hey, sorry.
出了点状况 我试过打给你
The, uh, 405. I tried calling.
我没开铃♥声♥
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表