剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
来 快进来
Come... Come inside.
我...我给你拿些暖和的衣服
I'll get... I'll get you some warm clothes.
那是什么
What's that?
那是你的钱
That's your money.
我的钱
My money?
为什么...
Why...?
那树 那公鸡...都是我安排的
The tree, the rooster... I did that.
还有棒球
The baseball, too.
我雇了些小孩子在你去召灵会的时候
I hired some kids to throw it through the window
用棒球砸了窗户
during your séance.
你应该把你的钱拿回去 娜丁
You need to take your money back, Nadine.
把它放到保险箱里
Put it in a safe-deposit box,
然后再也不要跟我这种人有瓜葛
and never talk to people like me again.
你需要一个心理医生
You need a therapist,
一个可以帮你度过低潮的人
someone who can help you with your loss.
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
从来都不是
I never was.
怎么了
What happened?
我游了个泳
I went for a swim.
泳池派对
A celebratory splash?
钱呢
Where's the money?
我 呃...我没拿
I, uh... I left it.
都结束了...这整个骗局
It's over... the whole con.
我告诉了她事情的真♥相♥
I told her the truth.
你说什么
You what?
她会被折磨死的
It was gonna kill her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对 你是应该觉得抱歉
Yeah, I believe you are.
好了
Okay.
喔 你这个大骗子 预言家 现在又变成跟踪狂了...
Wow. Charlatan, visionary, now stalker...
你 你之前说的那些关于圣人和天使屁话
You, the shit you talk, the saints and angels.
你彻底搅乱了我的生活
You have fucked up everything in my life!
好吧
Okay.
听着 查理 还记得我曾经跟你说过...
Listen remember what I said to you, Charlie...
这不是关于否定 而是关于接纳
This is about acceptance, not denial.
之前我在谋划一件事 是件好事
I had something going. I did. It was good.
我为我的家人赚了很多钱
I stood to make a lot of money for my family,
可以让我们走出困境
for us to get out,
重头开始
to start over.
好了 好了 发生了什么
Okay, okay. What happened?
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
深呼吸
Breathe.
我看见了这个女人
I saw this woman,
我看见了她将会做的那些事 然后...
and I saw what it was going to do to her, and...
所以你...你良心发现了
So you... you had a crisis of conscience.
-没事的 -差不多
- It's okay. - Something like that.
好吧
Okay.
所以 你觉得做好事是什么感觉
So, how did that feel to do the right thing?
老子非常不爽啊
Fucking awful!
好吧
Okay.
但是 这是其中的一部分 这就是涅槃之痛
But this is a part of it. It's the pain of rebirth.
你知道吗 去你妹的屁话
You know, fuck that cosmic bullshit.
它害我损失了一大笔钱
It cost me a fortune.
差点害我失去我的老婆
It may have cost me my wife,
而且它肯定会把我害死
and it certainly is going to get me killed.
你正在蜕变成一个全新的人
You are becoming a new man.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
而且 我向你保证
And I promise you this.
下一次我要是再有做好事的冲动
The next time I feel the urge to do the right thing,
我会不惜一切把它扼杀在摇篮里
I'm gonna kill it by any means necessary.
你不能把我嫁给那个小怪人
You can't make me marry that little creep.
你根本都不了解他
You don't even know him.
对啊 呵呵
Yeah, exactly.
我嫁给你爷爷的时候 根本都不认识他
I didn't know your grandfather when I married him,
但是 我是喜欢他的
and I liked him.
你只要照我们说的做就好了
You do what we tell you.
我们就是这样做事的
That's the way it works.
去告诉你妹妹
Go tell your sister
她不需要再睡在帐篷里了
she doesn't have to sleep in the tent anymore.
她待在外面比较好
She's better off out there.
她如果进来
If she comes inside,
你可能会把她卖♥♥给附近的恋童癖
you might sell her to the nearest child molester.
该死的
God damn it!
我们要庆祝吗
Are we celebrating?
查理把骗局毁了
Charlie blew the con.
什么
What?
他搞砸了
He fucked up.
这段时间一直在算计这个女人
All this time working that woman.
我特么的找到了她 他却搞不定她
I fucking found her, he couldn't close the deal.
真是废物
What a pussy.
对的
Yeah.
我会把所有事情搞定
I'm gonna make everything all right.
我会拿到那些该死的钱的
I'm gonna get us that fucking money.
你还有那个南美洲的玩意吗
You got any more of that South American shit?
尼克
Nick?
嘿
Hey.
艾玛死了
Emma's dead.
什么
What?
天哪
Jesus.
怎么死的
How?
学校里有人告诉我的
Some kid at school told me
她吸了一些南美洲的毒品 过量而死
she O. D.'d on some South American drug.
他们发现她被埋在洛杉矶山脊里
They found her buried in the Angeles Crest Mountains.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 你才不觉得抱歉呢
No, you're not.
你跟妈并没有想帮忙
You and mom don't want to help.
你根本不关心
You don't care.
你只知道保护你自己...
You just want to protect yourself...
你自己这个破勾当
this shitty business you run.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要告诉警♥察♥事情的真♥相♥ 老爸
I want to tell the police the truth, Dad.
-所有的一切 -真♥相♥?
- Everything. - The truth?
我想了一遍所有的事情
I've run it all through my mind.
那天她在这里 所有人都在...
The day she was here, the day everyone was here...
我 你 老妈...我们都被盘问了一遍 我们全部人
me, you, Mom... we all got questioned, all of us.
我们全部人 除了你那个客人
All of us but that client of yours...
那个开捷豹的女人
the woman with the Jaguar.
哦 儿子 我...我知道你现在很痛苦
Oh, now, son, I... I know you're hurting,
但...那个女人跟这件事情无关
but that... that woman had nothing to do with this.
你并不知道
You don't know!
她可能看到了什么 老爸
She could have seen something, Dad!
如果她看到什么奇怪的事
If she had seen something strange,
-她会说的... -你怎么知道?!
- she would have told... - How do you know?!
你的客人都不是什么好人
Your clients are not exactly solid citizens.
这个是好人
This one is.
她只是一个住在圣马力诺的悲伤的富婆
She's just a sad, rich woman from San Marino,
而且她跟这件事情毫无瓜葛
and she didn't have anything to do with this.
我保证
I promise.
我不该丢下她一个人的 老爸
I should have left her alone, Dad.
嘿
Hey.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表