剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
你现在处在人生抉择的重要关头
You're at a crossroads.
我也这么觉得
I can feel that.
你想让我点个蜡烛吗
Would you like me to light a candle?
如果你觉得有用那就点吧
If you feel it might help.
我觉得这个方法不错
I think it would be a good idea.
我要做什么
What do I do?
什么也不用 我已经替你做完了
Not a thing. I do it all.
我点燃蜡烛 然后开始祈祷
I light the candle, I say a prayer,
接着让命运指引你的道路
and fate reveals your path.
蜡烛和这个仪式需要500块
It's $500 for the candle and the ceremony.
现金打9折 信♥用♥卡♥也可以
There's a 10% discount for cash, but Visa is fine.
不错
Yes.
我觉得有好事要落在你头上 特别是你的警♥察♥升职考试
I have a good feeling about you and your lieutenant's exam.
太棒了
Great.
这是来自工作的压力
It's the pressures of the job.
我经常这样扫视我的肩膀
I'm always looking over my shoulder.
你承担失败
You assume failure,
然后再寻求方式避免被责备
and then you look for a way to not be blamed for it.
就是这样
Exactly!
粉水晶能帮到你
Rose quartz can help with that.
你每天得吸八次这个
You're gonna breathe this in eight times a day,
晚上呢 你还得把它放在你床下
and at night, you put it under your bed.
这能让我女朋友回心转意吗
Will this bring my girlfriend back?
这是塔罗牌告诉我的
It's what the cards are telling me.
这东西要80块吗
$80 for this?
这是专门为你做的
This part is made for you.
你有没有从选角导演那给我拿来什么东西
Did you bring me something from the casting director?
这是她今天的午饭
This was her lunch today.
可以的
That'll work.
每个人一路上都会有很多停靠站
Everyone has stops they make along the way.
汤米是你的其中一个停靠站
Tommy is one of yours.
所以 我该甩了他吗
So, I should dump him?
这个 呃 塔罗牌暗示他背叛了你
This, uh, card suggests that he's cheating on you.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
这就是塔罗牌告诉我们的东西
It's what the cards tell us.
下周老时间
Same time next week?
好的
Yeah.
有件事我一直想问
Something I've been meaning to ask.
就是 呃 占卜师类似于治疗师吗
Is, uh, a psychic like a therapist?
就像 比如 保密
Like, for one thing, is what I tell you confidential?
-当然 -那关于这方面呢...
- Of course. - How about the part...
对于治疗师来说 是不是
Well, for the therapist, there's not supposed to be
不应该和客人之间发生情感或者其他什么的
any personal involvement or anything like that.
呃...
Uh...
哦
Aw.
我已经结婚了
I'm married.
不惮辛劳不惮烦
Double, double toil and trouble.
釜中沸沫已成烂
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
小手指的灵感动
By the pricking of my thumb,
怪事就要发生了
something wicked this way comes!
我一直以为是
I always thought it was
"哈勃 泡沫辛劳和麻烦"
"Hubble, bubble toil and trouble."
许多人都以为是这样
A lot of people do.
我不是很喜欢莎士比亚
I don't really like Shakespeare.
我从来理解不了里面的对白
I can never understand what anyone's saying.
但是 我身边的人都会大笑
And everyone around me is laughing loudly
所以 我们也就知道他们都懂了梗在哪里
so we'll all know that they do understand.
呃 我叫娜丁·戴维斯
Uh, Nadine Davies.
噢 呃 我叫琳达·哈弗福德 很高兴见到你
Oh. Uh, Linda Haverford. Nice to meet you.
你是魔术师吗
You're a magician?
呃 我是个家庭主妇
Uh, I'm a housewife.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
我只是偶尔摆脱家务出来做做这个
This is just something to get me out of the house,
顺便赚点零花钱
a little extra money coming in.
我丈夫 他倒是在做一些魔法方面的工作
My husband, he used to be in the magic business.
他设计魔术
He designed tricks.
很棒 那他现在做什么
Fascinating. What does he do now?
他是个占卜师
He's a psychic.
哦
Oh.
你有过不好的经历
You had a bad experience.
你必须很小心 95%的占卜都是骗钱的
You have to be very careful. I'd say 95% are frauds.
告诉你你被诅咒了 然后再让你把钱埋在后院
Tell you you've been cursed and you have to bury money
或者其他什么地方
in the backyard or something.
他们绝对是大骗子 纯粹又简单 就为了骗钱
They're nothing but con artists, pure and simple.
吉普赛有个词说的就是这个...amràn
The gypsies have a word for it... amràn.
简单地说 它的意思是有执念的诅咒
Loosely, it means a curse that won't let go.
你把鸡骨头和钱埋到一块了吗
You buried the chicken bones with the money?
嗯...
Uh...
1000块
$1,000.
我不想碰它
I don't want to touch it.
我刚把碗洗干净
I've just cleansed the bowl.
你可以把钱放进去
You can put it in there.
你把鸡蛋带来了吗
Did you bring the egg?
这和我预计的一样糟糕
It's as bad as I thought.
我们没有太多的选择
We don't have much choice.
大天使米迦勒 倾听我们的祈祷并帮助我们吧
Archangel Michael, hear us and help us.
这个诅咒非常强
It's a very strong curse.
我能感受到邪恶的力量
I can feel the evil energy.
你能感受到这个吗
Can you feel this?
你再也不能占卜了
You don't work bujo... ever.
占卜是我们的生意
Bujo is ours.
我把你们所谓的诅咒放在心里
I took it to heart what you said about a curse.
我的生意遇到一些麻烦 各种补漏
I'm hitting a sort of tense patch in my business,
工作压力很大 而我的孩子又...
and with that stress and with my kids...
路易莎 我的小女儿 她经常生病
Louisa, the little one, she's always sick.
还有赫克特 我们刚拿到他的诊断书
And Hector, well, we just got his diagnosis.
他得了阿斯伯格综合症[类似于孤独症的一种发育障碍]
It's that Asperger's.
然后我记得你看见的预言
And I remember that's what you saw
你上周从塔罗牌里读出来的
when you did the reading last week.
他们想让我把赫克特送到特殊学校
They want us to take him to a special school
然后给他各种药物
and give him all these pills
再每周接受三次的治疗
and go to therapy three times a week.
这对一个孩子来说是一种什么样的生活
What kind of life is that for a kid?
他们还说 即便如此
And then they said that even with all that,
赫克特可能也没有办法
he might never really be able to, you know,
完全和身边的正常人一样
relate to people in any real way.
不管怎么说 我很抱歉我把这些事情说给你听
Anyway, I'm sorry to lay it out for you like this,
但是我很相信你
but I trust you.
所以 你必须告诉我
So, you have to tell me,
你需要多少钱才能治好我的孩子
how much more would you charge me to fix my kid?
因为我真的太爱他了
'Cause I love the little guy.
我觉得我能帮助你的家庭 而且不用那么麻烦
I think I can help your family without going that far.
你有他的什么物品吗
You have something of his,
T恤或者其他什么东西 带过来给我
a T-shirt or something that you can bring in?
当然
Sure. Of course.
明天把东西带过来 或者尽快也可以
Then bring it tomorrow or as soon as you can.
我想...我想让他尽快好转起来
I want to... I want to take care of this
-免得情况变糟糕 -好的
- before it gets any worse. - Yes.
等我知道我能帮你的时候再给钱
Not until I know I can help.
爱德华多 你好吗
Eduardo. How are you?
很好 非常好
Good. Very good.
你的孩子怎么样了
How's your little boy?
我知道你很担心他
I know you were concerned with him.
我们觉得事情会好起来的
We think it's gonna be just fine.
喔 好极了
Ah, that's wonderful.
你买♥♥了辆新车吗
Did you get a new car?
昨天提的车 顶配
Picked it up yesterday. Fully loaded.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
当我们有了钱 也买♥♥辆
When our ship comes in, huh?
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表