剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
A connection... I feel it.
你也有个孩子 你知道那种感觉
You have a son. You know.
我的意思是 是一种你无法描述的连结
I mean, it's a connection you cannot describe,
一种什么都无法打破的连结
a bond that nothing can break.
当然
Of course.
是的 你会心有灵犀
Yes. You just know.
你不知道我有多感激你
I can't tell you how grateful I am
感激你的爱和支持
for all your love and support.
...我从没有像这样和迈尔斯进行沟通
...think I would ever be able to connect with Miles.
亲爱的
Honey?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
呃 就是今天的经历太不同寻常了
Uh, it's just been a very overwhelming experience today.
我先失陪一会
Would you excuse me for one minute?
真牛
Pretty sweet.
棒球砸过来的时间刚刚好
The ball hit right on time.
所以 接下来做什么
So, what's next?
她每次想跟他孩子说话的时候我们就可以收钱了
Charge her every time she wants to talk to the kid?
我的意思是 我们可以向她解释
I mean, we could explain
有某种通灵的力量在阻碍着迈尔斯
there's some kind of psychic disturbance blocking him.
她必须得多花点钱来让迈尔斯摆脱困境
She'd have to pay extra to get rid of it.
我们不做了
We're done.
不做娜丁的生意了吗 我们才刚刚开始
With Nadine? We just got started.
琳达在这件事上心里面有芥蒂 她需要先摆脱它
Linda has itches she needs to scratch.
她经常会这样 我了解这个情况
From time to time, she does. I understand that.
我能感受到其中的情感
I'm sensing emotion here.
那种感觉
Feelings.
所以为了我和我的家庭 这件事到此为止
And that's not gonna work for me, for my family.
你该走了
It's time for you to go.
万一她还没痒够呢
Maybe she wants to keep scratching.
要不要一起去厨房♥ 问问她
We can go into the kitchen. We can ask her.
不劳你说再见了
Don't bother saying goodbyes.
我代你告诉她
I'll take care of that.
我应该专注于简单的事
You focus on the simple, I think.
所以...
So...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我得自己弄清
So I'll have to process it.
娜丁 我送你到车上吧
Nadine, can I walk you to your car?
哦 麻烦了 谢谢
Oh, please. Thank you.
我叫了人去给你弄猫门
I sent my crew for the cat door.
他们说11点会到
They said they'd be there at 11:00.
他们正在弄
They're working now.
那你来干什么
Well, then, what's the problem?
我来再弄点蜡烛 不过老实说
I came to re-up on candles, but you know what?
现在蜡烛不重要了
I don't care about candles anymore.
她是谁
Who's she?
一个客户
A client.
衣着光鲜 豪车
Fancy lady. Fancy car.
我们对所有客户一视同仁
We don't discriminate.
你跟方索说过吗
You tell Fonso?
说我有个客户很有钱
That I have a rich client?
我有好几个呢
I have a few of them.
你在放长线
You're working her long.
绝对是短期客户
We're strictly short.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
她老公偷腥
Her husband's cheating on her.
我们帮她处理这事
We're helping her with that.
一旦深入了 我们就移交给方索
Anything deeper, we hand to Fonso.
就这样
That's the deal.
那我要告诉他
Well, I'll tell him, then.
让他来评评你是不是在放长线
We'll let him decide whether you're working long or short.
进屋吧 你不是想给他打电♥话♥吗
Come in the house. You want to call him?
我自己有手♥机♥ 咱哪都不用去
I got my cellphone. We don't have to go anywhere.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
好处分我一份 不然我就告诉方索
Give me my piece or I tell Fonso.
他正在洗澡 我叫他穿好衣服
He was in the shower. I told him to get dressed.
那我们还得再等半小时了
So, we'll be waiting here for another half hour.
小孩都这样 你该习惯了
Teenage standard time. You could set your watch by it.
你觉得她会告密吗
Do you think she'll tell Fonso?
不给她好处的话
If we don't pay her.
给了呢
If we do?
她没道理会收手
Nothing's stopping her from coming back for more.
她会一直缠着我们
She'll hold it over us forever.
有对策吗
Options?
第一 让她加入
One, we cut her in.
没门
No fucking way.
那好 我们先发制人
Okay. We get ahead of the story.
告诉方索 娜丁一开始是短期客户
We tell Fonso we were playing Nadine short,
但后来发现可以深入
but we found something.
-放弃吗 -你问我有什么对策
- Give her up? - You asked for options.
怎么会有这种破事
Fucking can't believe this shit.
你♥他♥妈♥... 你看见娜丁的样子了
You fucking... You saw Nadine in there.
她已经快上钩了
She's this close.
我说了只是对策之一
I said it was an option.
又不是我想这么做
I didn't say it's what I wanted to do.
今天早上屋里气氛不对
There was a different vibe in the room today.
当然了 我们下着一盘大棋呢
Yeah, of course. We're going for the big game.
不 是别的什么
No. It was something different.
你跟她说什么了
What did you say to her?
我让她离开
I told her to leave.
是你把她弄回来的
You're the one that brought her back in.
我觉得
Yeah, I don't think now's the time
这个时候不该指责我吧
to be pointing a finger at me.
这次的事不一样
There was something different this time.
比如... 你越界了
Like... you crossed a line.
已经结束了
It's over.
我们从来没给过对方什么压力
We never make each other the mark.
一向如此
That was our deal.
我们只有彼此可以信任
The only people we're honest with are each other.
娜丁的钱... 像你说的那样
Nadine's money... like you said,
这次完全由我们主导 没有吉普赛人 没有占卜室
we get a total reboot, no more Roma, no more parlors.
但这事不能出任何岔子
But there can't be distractions!
我们之间不应该有秘密
No secrets!
我知道
I know.
那法比亚娜怎么办
So, Fabiana?
我会跟爱德华多说
Yeah. I'll talk to Eduardo.
看来你拉一个黑帮做同盟是对的
I guess you were right about having a gangster on our side.
"抱歉让你们久等了 爸爸妈妈"
"Sorry to keep you waiting, parents."
什么
What?
腌制的关键来了 我的独家秘方阳光心情[饮料品牌]
The key is to marinate. My secret's Sunny D.
那玩意会渗进肉里
That shit gets right into the meat.
再放个24小时... 那味道赞爆了
Leave it for 24 hours... bang. Flavor explosion.
然后注意别让肉跟火直接接触
The rest is just keeping the flame off the meat
免得烤焦了
so it doesn't char.
没什么难的 简单粗暴
It's not rocket science. The cave men did it.
读读我的掌纹 来吧
Read my palm. Right now.
伙计 人家是来玩的
She's trying to relax, man.
没事 没事 我来吧
No, no. I'll do it.
你的计划怎么样了
How's your plan going?
什么计划
Plan?
"站上食物链顶端"不是你说的吗
"Top of the food chain." Isn't that what you said?
开始起步了
I got some irons in the fire.
从没想过能见到他这样
I never thought I'd get to see that.
要是需要我推一把
You need me to fan the flames of that fire,
你直说
you just let me know.
显然
It's so clear.
怎么
What?
你单身
You're single.
你怎么知道 爱情线吗
How can you tell? My love line?
不是 看你的老茧和水泡
No, it's the calluses, the blisters.
打飞机打得太频繁了吧
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表