剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
在阿尔伯克基有猫腻吗
got something going on in Albuquerque?
或者埃尔帕索 或者他出差途经的任何地方
Or El Paso or wherever he goes on his real-estate trips.
你听到那口气了
You heard the tone.
-没有孩子吗 -没有
- No kids? - No.
这就好办了
Makes it easier.
"还是先别告诉我"
"I'd rather you didn't tell me."
把卡放回去
Just put the card back in the deck.
别让我看到
Don't let me see it.
你很厉害啊
You are a master.
我们正在越界
We crossed a serious line back there.
你觉得呢
You think?
我们现在把目标转交给丽塔和方索还来得及
We could still turn it over to Rita and Fonso,
告诉他们我们推了一把
tell them we primed the pump.
查理
Charlie.
我只是想我俩一起大声说出来
I just want us both to say it out loud.
我们严重越界了
We crossed a serious line.
没错
We did.
我觉得 还有件事
There's something else, I think.
有什么隐情
There's a ruin there.
不是出轨的老公
Not the cheating husband.
我们能从她身上大赚一笔 只要我们...
She could turn out to be a whale if we just...
查理
Charlie?
亲爱的
Honey?
是啊 很酷 从一元店买♥♥的东西
Yeah, I think it's cool. It's from the dollar store.
是啊 超酷的... 你妈妈给你买♥♥的还是...
Yeah, super s... Your mom get that for you, or like...?
-是啊 -你在做什么
- Yeah. - What are you doing?
拍纪录片
Documenting.
这是 呃... "幸福"项目吗
Is that the, uh... the Wellness project?
-"我十分钟的人生" 是吗 -是啊
- "My Life in 10 Minutes," Yeah? - Yeah.
你得谈谈你父母 对吧
You got to do that part about your parents, right,
比如他们 对你有什么影响之类的
and how they, like, influenced you and shit?
是的
I do, yeah.
他们是不是 怎么说 算命的
Aren't they, like, fortune tellers or something?
不 也不是 我父亲是直觉占卜师
No, not really. My dad's an intuitive psychic.
什么鬼
The fuck?
是不是就像... 就像 水晶球那种鬼玩意儿
Is that like... Is that, like, crystals and shit?
我觉得派洛特的妈妈
I think that Pilot's mom
就很迷这些新潮的东西
is, like, way into all that new-age stuff.
你们要去她的周五返利聚会吗
Are you guys going to her kickback Friday?
当然了 老兄
Fuck yeah, dude.
派洛特算是啥名字 对吧
What kind of name is Pilot anyway, right?
这名字赞的不行
It's a fucking awesome name.
是啊 我还希望自己叫派洛特呢
Yeah, I wish my name was Pilot.
我们要是能有点助兴的就好了
It would be chill if we could get something.
你能搞点什么来吗
C-Can you get anything?
我哥刚从摩押[犹他州城镇]的诊所回来
My brother just got back from the clinic in Moab.
想换换口味 不过...
Trying to turn it around, but...
而且 我的人都退出了
Besides, my guy's out.
好吧 你的大脑只能
Well, you know, your brain can only access the shit
在和学习情景相同的情况下
that you memorize when it's in the same state
才想得起那些东西 知道吗
as you were when you were learning it, right?
所以嗑药做作业其实没那么神
That's why doing homework on uppers is overrated.
呃 这... 不是为了学习的
Uh, it's... it's not for studying.
这是... 是给聚会用的
It's... It's for the party.
-好吧 肯定有大♥麻♥ -嗯 大♥麻♥不算什么
- Well, there's always weed. - Well, weed's a given.
我要的是比大♥麻♥爽得多的
I'm looking for something to go on top of the weed.
艾玛
Emma.
交给我吧
I got this.
真的 你认识人能搞到
Seriously? You know someone?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我想我能搞到
Well, yeah, I think I might. Yeah.
那真是非常酷
That would be extremely cool.
来做读心术的吗
Here for a reading?
你们凶手有不在场证明
Your perp alibied out.
生气的男朋友
The angry boyfriend?
我们有合理的理由
We had probable cause.
他卖♥♥类固醇 这是轻罪
Got him on misdemeanor steroids.
但他那个时候在健身房♥找他的类固醇买♥♥家
But he was at the gym spotting the guy he sells steroids to,
就在你家被枪击的时候
even as your house was getting shot up.
所以 我们来再问一次
So, we're here to ask again.
你们有没有要说的
You have anything you want to tell us?
-我的人生众所周知 -哼
- My life is an open book. - Mm.
那不如让我们来了解一下你的众所周知
Well, how about we take a look at that open book?
客户名单
Client list.
任何你们乐意分享的东西
Anything you'd like to share.
那是一次飞车扫射
This was a drive-by.
为什么会和我们有关
Why assume it has anything to do with us?
你们是诈骗大♥师♥
You're scam artists.
要我说的话 就是罪犯
Criminals, in my opinion.
犯罪活动区域的枪击
A shooting in the vicinity of criminal activity?
当然有关系
Math is easy.
如果不是那个愤怒的男朋友
If it wasn't the angry boyfriend,
那我们就只是 像琳达说的一样
then we were just, like Linda said,
附带损失
collateral damage.
是啊 能不能证实一下
Yeah, be nice to substantiate that.
比如 客户名单
With, for example, a client list.
确保你们不会再有愤怒的客户
Make sure you don't have any more angry customers.
不好意思 请你理解这一点
I'm sorry, You have to understand,
我的职业类似医生或牧师
what I do, it's like I'm a doctor or a priest.
我不能泄露名单
I can't.
你是想说
Are you actually trying
占卜室很神圣吗
to claim the sanctity of the psychic couch?
真是瞎扯贼溜
That's fucking awesome.
一派胡言 但是真溜
Bullshit, but awesome.
好吧 真谢谢你...
Well, I appreciate you...
-怎么了 -亲爱的
- Hey, whoa. - Honey?
你还好吗
You all right?
我只是 头晕
I just, uh, got dizzy.
查理需要休息 告辞了
Charlie needs his rest, if you don't mind.
听着 如果 每个不好回答的问题
Listen, if, uh, he's gonna get all wobbly and shit
他都会晕过去的话
every time we ask a tough question,
你们得考虑买♥♥一把昏厥椅了
you might want to invest in a fainting couch.
友好一点
Play nice.
你真是装的
Oh, you were faking.
管用就行 对吧
Whatever works, right?
我看到条子的时候 把车停在几个街区之外了
I parked a few blocks away when I saw the cops.
你们家后门得装个更结实的锁
You need to get a better lock on your back door.
我们给了警♥察♥一个人名
We gave the cops the name of a guy,
但他有不在场证明
but he alibied out.
我们没提到你
We did not mention you.
你们觉得我来是为了这个吗
Did you think I was here for that?
来威胁
To lean?
恰恰相反
Just the opposite.
看看这个
Something you need to look at.
是他的耳朵
It was his ears.
跟你说的一样
Just like you said.
不是阿斯伯格综合征
No Asperger's.
他们取出了囊肿...
They took the cyst out right then and there...
四十五分钟就搞定了
45 minutes.
他的听力很好 现在很开心
His hearing is fine, and he's happy.
很遗憾发生了这种事
I'm sorry about what happened here.
我派了个修理队下午过来修窗户
I have a crew coming this afternoon to fix your window,
外墙 所有的损害
the plaster, all of it.
我姐夫是个包工头
My brother-in-law is a contractor.
-他们活干的很不错 -你不需要...
- They do good work. - You don't have to do...
我对你们没有完全坦白...
I wasn't all that forthcoming with you guys...
我的商业利益
about my business interests.
我认为如果我说实话 你们可能不会接受我
I didn't think you'd take me on if I had been up front.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
你们也不必担心
And you don't have to worry
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表