剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得有大事要发生了
I think something big is coming.
像龙♥卷♥风♥ 被女巫烧死 希♥特♥勒♥独♥裁♥ 这种大事 也许
Tornado size, witch-burning size, Hitler size, I don't know,
你有机会去预见这件事
and I think you are being given the opportunity to see it,
甚至阻止它发生
and maybe even stop it.
如果我能控制的话 也许 但我无法控制
If I were in control of it, maybe, but I am not in control.
发生在我眼前的事我都预测不到
I can't even see in front of my own face.
嗯 我知道 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥ 也有这个问题
Yeah, I know. Nostradamus had that same problem.
他能预测 你知道 希♥特♥勒♥独♥裁♥
He could see, you know, Hitler,
但他预测不到自己妻子的死亡
but he couldn't see the death of his own wife.
好了 听着 我不知道
Okay, look, I don't know.
我不知道这会对你造成什么影响
I don't know what it's gonna cost you.
我只知道你需要决定
All I know is that you need to decide
要如何使用...
what you want to do with this...
这能力
this power.
你被选中了
You were chosen.
如果我被选中了
If I am chosen,
能和宇宙对话的话
and I am speaking with the universe,
那为什么我看见的是...
then what I've been seeing...
混沌 片段 图像 声音
confusion, glimpses, images, sounds.
这才只是开始
It's just the beginning.
我是说 好戏还没开始呢
I mean, the symphony hasn't even started.
我正打算离开
I was just leaving.
你们慢慢谈
I'm gonna leave these for you both,
我永远都会帮你... 如果你有需要
and I'm here for you if you... if you need me.
警♥察♥那边怎么样 吉娜
The police? Gina?
没事了
It's done.
她说了什么
What was that?
她告诉我
That was her telling me
我有责任利用我的幻觉
that I have a huge responsibility with my visions.
幻觉
Visions.
所以她把屎盆子扣你头上了
So she's putting all this shit in your head?
她没有把任何责任推给我
She's not putting anything in my head.
我一直都有责任
It's been there all along.
我们知道人们为什么会相信 查理
We know why people believe all of this, Charlie.
巧合不会让你成为巫师
Coincidence doesn't make you psychic.
我可能疯了 但这绝不是巧合
I may be losing my mind, but it's not coincidence, okay?
你没疯
You're not losing your mind.
你不能把这件事当小事看
You cannot dismiss this as random accidents.
我们现在被卷入了一场风暴 查理
We are in the center of a shit storm, Charlie.
我们的家庭 警♥察♥在盯着我们
Our family. The cops are watching us.
白色托尼 他是我们的主人 我们是他的财产
White Tony, he's our master, we're his property.
该死的方索想干掉我们 我们可能会失去尼克
Fucking Fonso wants to kill us, and we are gonna lose Nick.
我们要干掉他们所有人
We need to go after all of them.
所有人
All of them.
托尼 方索 丽塔
Tony, Fonso, Rita.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
好戏该上场了
It is time for the real show.
我知道我没有尽最大能力赚钱
I know I haven't been producing up to my potential.
哦 对 这是什么 表白日吗
Oh, yeah. What is this, State the Fucking Obvious Day?
直说吧
Get to the point.
我要向你奉献 我对你儿子婚礼
I'd like to offer you, out of a sign of respect
的小小敬意 一个魔术秀
to your son's wedding, a magic trick.
这个魔术秀可以让人们传颂好几年
Something your people will talk about for years to come.
请想象一下 这是你儿子...
Imagine, if you will, that this is your son...
帅气的小托尼 和 方索·德林娜
handsome Little Tony, and Fonso's Drina.
新娘和新郎手牵手
The bride and groom will hold hands,
走到会场中间
walk out onto the front of the stage.
婚礼仪式之后 客人聚集到一起 然后...
After the ceremony, the guests will gather around, and then...
...众目睽睽之下...
...in front of everybody...
哇啦
Voilà!
太神奇了 他们不见了
That's sick. They fucking disappeared.
每个人都会喜欢这个热闹刺♥激♥的场面
Everybody loves the razzle-dazzle.
哪去了
Where is it?
你口袋里
In your pocket.
这要花我多少钱
How much is it gonna cost me?
算我头上 我送你的礼物
It's on the house, my gift to you.
这事最好和我的钱有关 查理
This better be about my money, Charlie.
是的
It is.
你有参加过吉普赛婚礼吗
Have you ever been to a gypsy wedding?
什么
What?
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表