剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
噼里啪啦的声音
It's like a crackling.
你必须去见一下怀特医生
You ought to go see that Dr. White,
因为那声音 我没听到
'cause that sound... I'm not hearing it.
真的 亲爱的
Really, honey.
你最好去检查一下
You better get yourself checked out.
好的
Okay.
"最后一口
"And in the last sip,
她把杯子倒放着
she turns the mug upside-down,
咖啡渣洒满了碟子
coffee grounds streak the saucer,
在别人口中的污迹中寻找未来的命运"
finding future fortunes in what others call a stain."
很美的诗 贾思敏
Beautiful, Jasmine.
我回想起我奶奶的一次旅行
I am reminded of my own grandmother's journey
从巴亚马雷的克拉卡到马赛的街道上
from the Craica in Baia Mare to the streets of Marseille,
直到最后 到了美国这个她家人一直等着她的地方
and finally, to her family waiting here in America.
在这里梦想成真
Where dreams come true.
但对于我们来说 承诺总是来得很慢
But for us, the promises have been slow in coming.
偏见是不容易消除的
Stereotypes die hard,
只要这里有意大利的的黑帮
and as long as there are Italian criminals,
美国黑人的毒贩
African-American crack dealers,
犹太的典当主
Jewish pawnbrokers,
那些偏见就会继续下去
those stereotypes will continue.
或许他们可能一下都换了工作
Maybe they all change jobs for a while.
犹太的毒贩 黑人匪徒 意大利典当主
Jewish crack dealers, black gangsters, Italian pawnbrokers.
我们可能会看见不同的情况
We would start to see things differently.
那我们又是谁
And who are we?
有把你家屋顶越修越糟的人
The people who fix your roof so badly,
雨天漏的雨比没修前还多
it leaks worse in the next rain than it did before you fixed it.
有"乞丐和小偷"...还有占卜师
The "Tramps and thieves"... the fortune tellers.
在座的很多人都不知道我们的文化
Those of you here who don't know our culture
你们就像今天才来到这的一样
have most likely come today
因为怀疑这有很多你不知道的事情
because you suspect there's more to it than that,
你们说对了
and you're right.
我们的文化传统是丰富且根深蒂固的
Ours is a rich and deep heritage.
一个既有迫♥害♥又有荣耀又诗歌♥般的文化传统
A heritage of persecution and pride and poetry.
听着 我不知道我该给谁打电♥话♥
Look, I didn't know who else to call.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
杜嘉班纳[著名服装品牌]
Dolce & Gabbana?
那是啥 一个破裙子2500块
What's that, $2,500 for a fucking dress?
我想穿的好看点来见你
I wanted to look nice for you.
你想的是2500块吧
You wanted the $2,500.
拜托 能卖♥♥500块就算运气好了
Please. I would have been lucky to get $500.
我...好吧 我确实有点指望
I'm... Well, I was kind of counting on
和你们一起工作
getting the job with you guys.
我又不是有钱人
I'm not exactly well-heeled.
在维加斯勉强糊口 我在那待过
Hand to mouth in Vegas, I have been there.
听着 偷东西不是长久之计
Look, shoplifting is not a long-term solution.
听着 我也在考虑
Look, I was thinking.
如果我能在这待下去
If I can stay here,
我在生意上会是个有用的人
I could be an asset in the business.
我们不需要小偷
We don't need a shoplifter.
我不可能回去
Well, I can't go back.
格雷格把我推荐给你
Greg recommended me to you
这样他才能顺心顺意地摆脱我
so he could get rid of me without any trouble.
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
老婆方面的麻烦
Wife trouble.
哈
Ah.
你用没用过 呃...
You ever use, um...
莨菪碱
scopolamine?
那是啥 类似漱口水吗
What is that, like mouthwash?
催眠药
It's a hypnotic drug.
我把它吹在你的脸上 你的银行账户就空了
I blow it in your face, you empty your bank account.
还不记得你做过什么
Don't remember you did it.
这是个很厉害的东西 真的
It's amazing stuff, really.
你只需要小心点
You just got to be careful.
我的意思是 我可以让你见识下
I mean, I could show you.
你♥他♥妈♥搞笑呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
你这是准备诱♥奸♥我呢
You're hustling me?
所以你才会觉得我很吸引你 对吗
That's why you find me so irresistible, right?
这都是什么 炖兔肉都没有
What the fuck? No rabbit stew?
嗯
Mm.
我喜欢你的生意 嗯哈
I like that commercial you did, huh?
你是年轻版的罗伯特·德尼罗
You're a young Robert De Niro.
非常有热情
Very intense.
哦
Oh.
亲爱的 你好吗 嗯
How are you, darling, hmm?
你母亲没来吗
Your mom didn't come?
呃 她不赞同我老弟文化方面的成就
Uh, she doesn't approve of my cousin's cultural efforts.
啊 好吧 我觉得那是挺重要的...
Ah. Well, I think it's important...
去外面去建立文化桥梁
get out there, build bridges.
宝贝 让我和方索单独呆一会
Want to give Fonso and me a minute here, babe?
当然
Sure.
我找女孩们聊聊鞋子的事
I'll go talk to the girls about shoes.
喔
Ooh.
看到吗 所有这些都是现代化的缺点
See, that's the downside to all this modernization.
如今我们有了这样的态度
Now we get attitude.
啊 这是个现代的世界
Ah, it's a modern world.
我觉得我们得聊点关于韩国城的事了
I think we should talk a little bit about Koreatown.
我想确定我们之间不会有什么问题
I just want to make sure we don't have a problem here.
好啊
Okay.
我了解你 呃 你想扩大你的地盘
I understand that you, uh, you want to expand.
这是很自然的事情
You know, it's only natural.
我明白
I understand.
我很高兴你能够理解
And I'm glad you can appreciate that.
我理解 我是真的理解
I do. I really do.
下面要说的是我担心的事情
Here's what works for me.
我负责北边的生意 你负责南边的
I stay north of Olympic, you take it south.
你得到大♥片♥的区域
You get the larger area.
唯一的缺点是
Only downside is,
你会得到许多中美洲的生意
you got a lot of Central American trade.
而那些巫医就会很紧张
Those curanderos can get pretty intense.
我讨厌去那些地方
I hate going into those places.
现在 韩国人
Now, the Koreans...
他们能从你的面部表情读出你的运势
they read your fortune from your facial expressions.
那些人甚至都不用从一桌子的塔罗牌中去观察
Fuckers don't even invest in a deck of cards.
所以 他们会成为麻烦吗
So, are they gonna be a problem?
我在商人协会认识一个人
We got a guy in the Businessmen's Association.
所以 没问题吗
So, we're good?
当然 我们没问题
Yeah, we're good.
聚会怎能没有音乐
It wouldn't be a pachiv without music.
请让我们欢迎柠檬桶弦乐团
Please welcome The Lemon Bucket Orchestra!
亲友团啊
Support.
来支持谁
What it is.
迈克尔是我的表兄
Michael's my cousin.
你就不能写张支票了事吗
Can't you just write a check?
我倒想
I wish.
你来这是干啥
What's your excuse?
白色托尼说这样做有利于改善形象
White T says it's good for the image.
我听见毕比和其他人的妻子们讨论
I hear Bibi talking to some of the other wives
关于女孩子去学校的事情
about the girls going to school.
21世纪了 路
It's the 21st century, Lou.
就像牛逼的哈佛或者其他的那些
Some fancy-ass Harvard or something.
所有的电影明星的孩子都去那上学
All the movie stars' kids and all?
恩 那是个好学校
Well, it's a good school.
我的孩子会得到很好的教育
My girls will get a good education.
没错
Right.
我问你
So let me ask you.
在这些他们去的"好学校"里...
At this "Good school" They go to...
他们是教女孩们读书的同时
they teach the girls how to give a sweet blow job
教她们怎么口♥活♥
at the same time they teach them to read,
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表