剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
我知道他有段时间没去学校
And I knew he hadn't been to school for a while,
也没有打棒球了
wasn't playing ball.
我把车停在他家对面
I was parked across the street from his home,
他和他父母一起出来
and he came out with his parents.
他非常羸弱
He was very thin.
头发掉光了
And he'd lost all his hair.
那是我最后一次见到他
That was the last time I saw him.
很抱歉
Oh. I am so sorry.
我占用了你一整天时间
I have taken up your whole day.
我都不知道怎么会用这么久
I don't even know how that happened.
请别这样说 这是我的工作
Please, stop. It's what I do.
如果您想回来解读下塔罗牌啥的
And if you ever want to come back for cards or anything...
或者只是聊聊... 我愿意随时陪你
just to talk... I'm here for you.
好的 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
谢谢你帮助我
And thank you for helping me
解决我的心病 还有其它事情
with my... my problem and all that.
你看 现在你应该知道我为什么这么容易上当受骗了吧
I mean, you can see now why I was such easy pickings.
你是个心胸开阔富有爱心的人
Well, y-you're an open and a caring person,
这没什么好羞耻的
and there's nothing to be ashamed of.
我真的很感谢你做的这些事 查理
I really appreciate you doing this, Charlie.
谢谢你倾听我的心事
And thank you for listening.
-我说过了 这是我的工作 -嘿
- Like I said, it's what I do. - Hey.
嘿 你好
Hey, yourself.
戴维斯夫人 这位是我儿子 尼克
Uh, Mrs. Davies, this is my son, Nick.
尼克 这位是戴维斯夫人
Nick, this is Mrs. Davies.
你有一位很棒的父亲 尼克
Hey, great Dad you've got here, Nick.
是的 我记得你说过
Yeah. I thought you said
你会忙一阵的
you were gonna be busy for a little while.
是啊 我马上就搞完了
Yeah, I'm just finishing up.
噢 我要去市场
Uh, hey, I'm gonna go to the market.
-你想吃连骨猪排吗 -呃
- Do you want pork chops? - Uh...
晚上可能会多个客人吃饭
Yeah, I think we might have company.
-韦斯顿吗 -不是 是艾玛... 我的朋友
- Weston? - No, Emma... my friend.
我记得她好像是吃素的
I think she might be a vegan.
好吧 那我做一大份蔬菜沙拉
Well, then I'll make a big salad.
-我送您出去 -噢
- I'll walk you out. - Oh.
-很高兴见到你 尼克 -嗯
- Nice meeting you, Nick. - Yeah.
我也是
You, too.
艾玛 操 我很抱歉...
Emma, shit. I'm so sorry about...
艾玛
Emma?
用一副普通的扑克牌
Just a normal deck of cards.
放进红酒杯
Put it in the wine glass.
然后我取走最前面那张牌
And I will take the top card off.
什么牌 方块六
What is that, six of diamonds?
然后它魔幻般地 消失了
Magically, it disappears.
-不错吧 -嗯 不错
- It's good, right? - Yeah, it's good, yeah.
-你想看我怎么变的吗 -好啊
- You want to see how it's done? - Sure.
那我演示一下
Okay.
嘿 亲爱的 我们在这
Hey, hon. We're in here.
好了
All right.
要是你饿了烤炉里有连骨猪排
There's a pork chop on the stove if you're hungry.
好啊 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
对了 你有见到艾玛离开吗
Hey, did you see Emma before she left?
没见到 亲爱的
No, honey.
-我估计她退缩了 -退缩
- I think, uh, she has cold feet. - Cold feet?
尼克急匆匆回到家里
Well, he comes racing into the house
手里拿着个药房♥买♥♥到的袋子... 小袋子哦
with a bag from the drugstore... A little bag.
噢
Ah.
你们想多了啦
Hey, guys, th-this is so wrong.
你想知道还有什么离谱的事情吗
You want to see something else wrong?
你和娜丁在房♥间里倾谈的时候 爱德华多顺路过来
While you were in with Nadine, Eduardo stopped by.
留下了一样小东西
Left a little something.
-有人给了你们一辆宝马 -是啊
- Someone gave you a BMW? - Mm-hmm.
是你♥爸♥爸的一位满意的客户送的
Satisfied client of your father's.
我们得跟方索小小地解释一下了
We're gonna have to do a little explaining to Fonso.
他顺路过来看你干得怎么样
He stopped by to see how you were doing.
我让他相信这车是你客户的
I kind of let him think that the car belonged to your client.
就告诉他们 我们帮她租车
We'll tell them that, uh, we took over her lease.
娜丁怎么样
How did it go with Nadine?
我觉得我可能对她的帮助很大
I think I may be of great help to her.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你从哪得到车这事
Why do we have to lie to Uncle Fonso
为什么要对方索叔叔撒谎
about where you got a car?
方索有些思想比较老套
Fonso has some Old World ideas about some things.
-吉普赛那套吗 -嗯
- Gypsy shit? - Mm.
你确定艾玛什么也没说吗
You sure Emma didn't say anything?
因为我一回到家就给她发信息
Because I've been texting her since I got home,
但是她一直没回复 她也没有上微博
and I get nothing. She's not on Facebook.
噢 也许是因为恋爱魅力术没有作用
Well, maybe that, uh, love charm didn't work.
恋爱魅力术
Love charm?
我们的儿子跑去方索那寻求小小的帮助
Our son went over to Fonso for a little help.
就跟大多数吉普赛烂鬼巫术一样 没屁用
Like most Gypsy shit, it didn't work.
别说了
Cut it out.
我回房♥间了
I'm gonna be in my room.
说回咱们有了新宝马的事
Let's get back to the fact that we have a new BMW.
估计你想飚下车
Guess you want to take a ride, huh?
猜中了
I do.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我...
Nothing. I'm...
只是在想 我们确实应该换下这些橱柜了
I was just thinking we really should redo these cabinets.
啊
Ohh!
没事了 亲爱的
It's all right, honey.
只是做了个噩梦
It's just a bad dream.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表