剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
查理
Charlie.
-查理 -什么
- Charlie? - Yeah.
这是他最喜欢的衬衫
This is his favorite shirt.
你打算拿它干什么
What do you do with that, anyway?
有时候它能给我
Sometimes it just gives me
指引方向
a sense of what we're dealing with.
有时候有方向就够了
Sometimes that's enough.
你儿子是犹大牧师的粉丝[1968年成立于英国的重金属乐队]
Your son's a Judas Priest fan?
那都是我的错
It's my fault.
我是个经典摇滚迷
I'm a classic-rock guy.
医学术语叫中耳炎...
The medical term is cholestea...
他以前会跳一阵"恶魔之子"[犹大圣徒乐队的曲目之一]
He used to dance up a storm to "Devil's Child."
但现在不怎么喜欢音乐了
Now he's not so into music.
趴下
Get down!
琳达 离窗户远点
Linda, get away from the window!
别站起来
Stay down.
该死
Shit.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好
Yeah.
琳达 你还好吗
Linda, you okay?
还好 你呢
Yeah. You?
没事
Yeah.
你该走了 我们... 来处理这些
You should go, and we'll... we'll take care of this.
检查一下他的听力
Check his hearing.
什么
What?
你儿子没有得阿斯伯格综合征
Your son doesn't have Asperger's.
他是耳朵有问题
He has something in his ear
那让他丧失了大部分听力
that's causing him a lot of hearing loss.
不是开玩笑吧
No shit?
不开玩笑
No shit.
我不会忘记这些的 一点也不会
I won't forget this. Any of this.
我们怎么跟警♥察♥说
What do we tell the police?
我来应付警♥察♥
I got this.
他开着一辆白色厢型车
He drives a white van.
边上写着"坚实而紧密" 手臂肌肉发达
Says "Firm and Tight" On the side, big muscle arm.
阿曼达·蒂姆斯是他的女朋友 她能找到他
Amanda Tims is his girlfriend. She'll know where to find him.
那么 我们把这个家伙带来 你会指认他吗
So, we pick this guy up, you'll testify?
当然
Of course.
很好
All right.
你还好吧
You all right?
我没明白
I don't get it.
你救了他的命 但是却抛弃这个机会
You save the guy's life, then you throw it all away?
耳朵感染
Ear infection?
万一你说对了怎么办
What if you're right?
我是对的
I am right.
阿斯伯格综合征的治疗需要几个月
Asperger's cure could've run for a few months.
也许有个黑帮朋友不算坏事
Well, maybe it won't hurt to have a gangster on our side.
生意最好的一年
Best year we ever had.
赚了九万六千美元
$96,000.
去方索家时 他的私人车道上停的六辆车
Go over to Fonso's house, there are half a dozen cars
都不止这个价
that cost more than that sitting in his driveway.
我能感受到你的痛苦
I feel your pain.
他以前跟现在完全不一样 我的查理
He used to be another man, my Charlie.
你应该见过他
You should've seen him.
你总是第一次见面就用烟头烫别人吗
You always burn people the first time you meet them?
哈哈
Hm.
只是在我愿意留印记的时候
Only when I want to leave a mark.
很高兴你没带丈夫来
Glad you didn't bring your husband this time.
那个枪击房♥子的人
So, the guy who shot up the house
就是那个愤怒的男友吗
was the angry boyfriend?
和踢你头的是同一个人吗
The same guy who kicked you in the head?
看起来是的
Seems like it.
"看起来是" 什么意思啊
What do you mean, seems like it?
你母亲和我跟一些不开心的人打交道
Your mother and I work with some unhappy people.
那就是自助产业的本质
That's the nature of any self-help industry.
特别是基于扯淡的那种
Especially one based on bullshit.
嘿 就是那些扯淡让你
Hey, that bullshit puts clothes on your back
丰衣足食的
and food on the table.
为什么你不能找份正常工作呢
Why can't you just have a normal job
不会有人杀你的工作
where people aren't trying to kill you?
尼克 我们是犯罪的受害人
Nick, we were victims of a crime.
重点是你不在家
The important thing is you weren't home
而你母亲和我安然无恙
and your mom and I are fine.
这话和无辜死掉的邮递员说去
Tell that to the mailman.
秋葵汤还是热的
Gumbo's still hot.
我不饿
I'm good.
让我和你母亲单独待会 好吗
Hey, why don't you give your mom and I a minute, okay?
我还有作业要做
I got homework.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
没事 听见他给自己找借口离开了吧
Yeah. See how it had to be his idea to leave the room?
啊
Ah.
这是什么
What's this?
娜丁·戴维斯嫁给了亚当·戴维斯
Nadine Davies is married to Adam Davies,
普拉亚·威尔德基金会的主席和首席执行官
president and C.E.O. Of Playa Verde Capital,
他们在全国都有办公室和购物中心
which owns offices and shopping centers throughout the country.
娜丁·戴维斯自己 之前叫娜丁·卡比
Nadine Davies herself, former Nadine Kirby,
普勒斯顿·卡比的女儿
daughter of Preston Kirby.
据我所知 他靠石油和天然气
He made his millions, as far as I can tell,
发了大财
in oil and gas.
她和她丈夫于1991年
She and her husband were married
在贝沙湾乡村俱乐部结婚
at the Bel Air Country Club in 1991,
现在亚当是那的主席
of which Adam is now president.
意思是
Meaning?
我们逮到了一条大鱼
We have a very big whale on our hands.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我要吃下她
I want to take her down.
那方索怎么办
What about Fonso?
被他追杀
Those his-and-hers holes
还有他在沙漠里等着埋葬我们的顾虑
that he has waiting for us in the desert.
我来对付他
I'll handle him.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我受够了低声下气过日子了
I'm done being someone's bitch.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表