剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
... 他还可能因此好转
...he might benefit from it.
如果一两个月之内有进展的话
If we can see how he's doing in a month or two,
再做判断...
then make a judgment...
树 睡觉 动物 感觉 围住
Tree, sleep, animal, felt, besiege,
任意 篡夺 渴望
discretionary, usurp, desire.
这都是你写的吗
Did you write these?
是标准程序 继续
They're standard. Keep going.
罪大恶极 臭名昭著 老奸巨猾
Heinous, egregious, disingenuous.
这不是测试里面的
They're not on the test.
我还是可以在你脑袋上钻个洞
I can still drill that hole in your head.
越快越好
Fast as you can.
不要让铅笔离开纸
Do not lift the pencil from the paper.
红 蓝 绿 蓝
Red, blue, green, blue,
红 蓝 蓝 绿 蓝 绿 红 蓝 绿...
red, blue, blue, green, blue, green, red, blue, green...
不行 你不盯着纸就没用
No, it doesn't work if you're not looking at the paper.
我说对了吗
Did I get them right?
-没有 -亲爱的
- No. - Honey.
嗨 宝贝 嗨 伙计
Hey, babe. Hey, buddy.
跟医生聊得怎么样
Hey, how was the appointment?
-还行 -是吗
- It was okay. - Yeah?
是的 他确实有进步
Yeah. He's making real progress.
-好样的 那... -他们让你在这儿过夜吗
- Good. Did the... - Are they keeping you overnight?
这得怪我
Oh, I'm afraid that's my fault.
诺拉·怀特
Nora White.
你是查理的妻子吗
Uh, you're Charlie's wife?
-琳达 -你好
- Linda. - Hi.
因为查理说
Well, from what Charlie's saying,
他还是有些症状
he's still having symptoms,
所以我觉得最好让他留院观察
so I thought it best to keep him under observation.
趁他还在医院 正好折磨他一下
While he was in, I just thought I'd run him through the wringer.
好吧 也许他并不想让你折磨他
Well, maybe he doesn't want you to run him through your wringer.
我要是听他的
Well, what kind of doctor would I be
那我成什么医生了
if I gave him a choice?
我就想把这项做完
So, I just want to finish up this one,
然后让你躺回机器里
and then I'm gonna put you back in the machines.
现在我需要他单独留下
So, I need him to myself.
抱歉 如果病房♥里
I'm sorry, the tests are compromised
有其他人
if there's anyone else in the room
测试会受影响的
when they're administered.
那能让我先跟我老公道个别
Would you mind if I said goodbye to my husband
再继续测试吗
before you get back to your tests?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你们今晚准备干什么
What are you guys gonna do tonight?
我要做"幸福"项目
I'm gonna work on my Wellness project.
-很好 -一小段自♥制♥视频 一杯酒
- Good. - A little DIY TV, glass of wine,
"戒掉成瘾" 然后睡觉
"Rehab Addict," And out.
不错的玩意儿... 山金车酊
Amazing stuff... Arnica.
舒缓
Soothing.
肯定能治好你的烫伤
It'll heal.
我喜欢它涂在身上的感觉
I like the way it feels.
洗澡的时候
In the shower.
感觉到水在上面流
I feel the water on it.
让我想起你
I think of you.
你今天干什么了
What'd you do today?
到处跑
Some errands.
带我儿子去治疗
Took my son to therapy.
-治疗吗 -对
- Therapy? - Mm.
他有注意缺陷障碍 焦虑方面的问题
He's got ADHD, some anxiety stuff.
他们没看错洛杉矶的小孩...
True what they say about L. A. Kids...
畏畏缩缩 靠药物度日
all shrunk and medicated.
我就是药罐子
I'm medicated.
有问题吗
That gonna be a problem?
只要不影响你高♥潮♥就行
Only if it fucks with your orgasm.
那你得好好努力了
That just means you're gonna have to work harder.
-你经常弯吗 -我弯
- Is this your usual bent? - My bent?
我是你的第一次蕾丝探秘吗
Am I your first trip down lesbo lane?
希望你别太玻璃心
I hope this doesn't hurt you to hear.
你不是我的任何第一次
You're not my first anything.
终于给老子逮到了
Fuck yeah.
居然是他妈的吉娜
Fuckin' Gina.
-啥事 -喂 方索
- Yeah, what? - Yeah, Fonso.
你不会相信我看到的这一切的
You're not gonna believe this.
你说过你是做咨♥询♥的 对吧
You're in counseling, you said?
-差不多吧 -噢
- More or less. - Mm.
我也想过做类似的职业
I thought about doing something like that.
我在教会长大的
I grew up in the church.
我曾经以为自己会成为修女
For a while, I thought I'd be a nun.
-为什么没做成呢 -我太喜欢做♥爱♥了
- How come that didn't work out? - I like sex too much.
不过这很棒 对吧
But it's wonderful, isn't it?
能改变生活方式 这很棒的
Being able to change lives.
不身临其境的人永远不明所以
People who aren't a part of that have no idea.
我给你开了安定
So, I've written you up for Valium
如果你感觉焦虑可以用
in case you're experiencing anxiety,
还开了维思通 这是抗癫痫药
and for Risperdal... It's an anti-seizure drug.
我希望你吃两周药
I want you to take it for two weeks.
我得事先警告你 这药有一些很可怕的副作用
It has some dire side effects I need to warn you about.
你会变得很野蛮狂暴
You might grow breasts.
棒呆了
Great.
这几年 我有几个棒球运动员
You know, I've had some baseball players over the years...
他们是我的病人
as patients.
被棒球击中了脑袋 还有球棍
Balls to the head, bats.
他们都有一个共同点 老婆都很乏味
The one thing they all had in common... baseball wives.
不是瞎扯啦 都是些很厉害的运动员
No nonsense, really good with the books,
很苛刻的病人
really tough customers.
有时候 创伤和伤害
Sometimes trauma and injury
是受伤者远离压力环境的
can provide the injured party
一种方式
with a way to check out of a stressful environment...
就像度假一样 如果你愿意的话
like a vacation, if you will.
你是在暗示 我假装自己有伤
You're suggesting that I faked all of this
以此摆脱我的乏味老婆吗
to get away from my baseball wife?
如果是佛洛依德学派的医生
Well, a Freudian might offer
会建议你去寻找打击你脑袋的源头
that you went out looking for that blow to the head,
不过 我不是佛洛依德学派的
but I am not a Freudian by any stretch.
我的看法是 你内心的本能
No, I'm suggesting that something in your basic nature
在对抗你目前的现状
is rebelling against what you've become
然后 利用你受的伤作为借口 让你尝试其他的选项
and is using your injury as an excuse to try other... options.
算了 不扯谈了
You know what, fuck this.
你会好起来的 我看了你的测试
I think you're gonna be fine. I looked at your test.
我知道你会好起来的
I know you're gonna be fine.
你的脑子好着呢 你也不会有癫痫的
Your brain is fine, and you are not gonna have a seizure,
如果你感觉到焦虑 给我打电♥话♥
so if you are feeling anxious, call me.
好
Okay.
不过 说真的 我们之前不知道派洛特家是这样的
But actually, okay, had we known that Pilot's house
不然我们早就经常过来玩了
was like this, or we would have come around a lot more...
嗨
Hey.
我 我给大家弄了点药
I... I hooked us up.
棒棒哒 搞了啥药啊
Splendid. What'd you get?
噢 阿得拉 30片
Uh, Adderall. 30s.
啊 不是吧 朋友
Aw, seriously, dude?
太让人失望了
This is disappointing.
你说你能搞到毒品 阿得拉可不是毒品
You said you could get us drugs. Adderall's not drugs.
阿得拉跟小熊软糖一样
It's... it's fucking gummy bears.
算了 就这样吧 去喝个烂醉吧
Well, fuck it. Let's just get drunk.
你确实说的是你能搞到毒品
You did say you could get us drugs.
你回来早了
Home early.
晚上过的不顺心吗
Tough night?
你有没有希望过自己是其他人
You ever wish you were other people?
过来
Come here.
亲爱的
Honey.
其实呢
Mm.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表