剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
你昨天说得对
What you said yesterday was true.
是我导致这件事情发生的
I let something happen to you.
我必须承担后果
I have to live with that.
我不会让这样的事再发生了
I won't let it happen again.
我和你♥爸♥今天有演出 估计会弄到很晚
Your dad and I have a gig today. It's probably gonna go late.
我知道 爸爸跟我说了
I know. Dad told me.
我爱你 尼克
I love you, Nick.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mom.
我曾祖母做的这个权杖
My great-grandmother made this tazo.
红色不仅代表好运
The red symbolizes not only good fortune,
更代表我们族人流过的鲜血和经历的痛苦
but the pain and the blood and the suffering of our people.
挺应景的
Appropriate for the occasion.
这他妈什么玩意儿
What the fuck is this?
魔术
Magic.
给客人们准备的一点小惊喜
A little razzle-dazzle for our guests.
我让查理给我搭的舞台
I had Charlie put it together for me.
查理
Charlie?
怎么 他在这
What, is he here?
还没到
Not yet.
你居然请外人来我女儿的婚礼
You invited gadje to my kid's wedding?
没有 我雇他和他老婆来这娱乐大众的
No. I hired him and his wife to be the entertainment.
这也是我作为新郎他爹的权利
And that's my right as father of the groom.
-他们不能来 -别瞎操心
- They don't belong. - Relax!
他懂规矩
He knows the rules.
他们不会和大家在一起
Okay, they're going to stay out of sight,
更不会和客人有什么交谈
they're not gonna mingle with the guests.
没人会注意到他们在这
Nobody's even gonna know that they're here.
我说的对吧
Am I right?
太对了
Absolutely.
去他的外族狗 还有这破玩意儿
Fuck the gadje, and fuck this.
我告诉你 你少给我找事
You know what? I'm not gonna let you do this.
今天是大喜的日子
This is a good day.
应该高兴
It's a joyful day.
我要好好乐乐 管你愿不愿意
And I'm gonna enjoy myself, whether you like it or not.
别给老子摆张臭脸
Lighten the fuck up, man.
方索
Fonso?
-方索 -妈 现在没空
- Fonso? - Not now, Ma.
摄影师来了 我想让你见见他
The photographer is here. I want you to meet him.
说了没空
Not now.
计划有变
Change of plans.
泰德 让我俩单独说个话
Ted, give us a minute.
我们不用婚礼蛋糕做第二个揭幕道具了
We're not using the wedding cake as a second reveal anymore.
-为什么不用 -我有更好的东西
- Why not? - I've got something better.
更保险的办法
An insurance policy.
能把方索弄进我们一直想让他呆的地方去
Something that puts Fonso right where we want him.
天哪
Jesus!
你这是让我们去送死吗
You want to get us killed?
听我说 我们遇到的一切困难
Listen to me, all the problems we've had,
还有这些破事
all the shit we have been through,
现在都不重要
none of that matters right now.
这个...
This...
这是我们脱身的机会
this is our chance to get out.
-你能行吗 -可以的
- You think you can do this? - I can.
我把传动装置改一下 泰德会帮我
I'm gonna change the rigging, and Ted's gonna help me.
需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
你什么都不用做
Nothing changes.
做好本职工作就好
Just be you.
我现在不需要它转了
I don't need it to revolve,
只要震动足够能让它翻过来就行
I just need it to have enough vibration to tip over once.
-盒子里是什么 -你不用管 还有多久
- What's in the box? - Don't worry about it. How long?
几分钟
Couple minutes.
你看见方索了吗
You seen Fonso?
-还没 -可怜的娃
- Not yet. - Poor kid.
他很紧张 跟个吉普赛婚礼上的新郎一样
He's as nervous as a gypsy boy on his wedding day.
你在用修辞手法么
That's an expression, huh?
现在是实指
It is now.
-他多大了 有十二吗 -差不多吧
- What is he, like 12? - Give or take.
你们这些人脑子有问题吗
What the hell is wrong with you people?!
我代表酒店向您道歉
On behalf of the hotel, we are so sorry.
我特意说了玫瑰色 不是粉色
I specifically said rose! Not pink!
-这就是玫瑰色 -哟 是吗
- These are the rose ones. - Oh, are they?!
你哪只眼睛看的是玫瑰色
This looks like rose to you?!
问你呢
Huh?!
是个屁
No.
换掉
Change it.
统统换掉
Change it all!
傻♥逼♥服务员
Fucking caterers.
当然了 我老公还要去
And, of course, my husband had to go
把你们的小节目加上
and add your little performance.
-你能行吗 -希望如此
- This thing gonna work? - I really hope so.
我老公是这一行最顶尖的
My husband's the best in the business.
最好如此
He'd better be.
记住了 这是吉普赛人的婚礼
And remember, this is our wedding.
你们只是来帮忙的 如果你们...
You're the help. So if you want to...
想吃点东西 我们会在厨房♥给你们留几盘
eat or something, we'll set some plates up in the kitchen.
纸盘子吗
Paper?
不
No.
是上好的瓷器
I'll bring out my good china for you.
-都弄好了 -你准备进行下一部分了吗
- All set. - You ready for the next part?
-时刻准备着 -我们开始吧
- Got it right here. - Shall we?
哦 对不起要打扰一下
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry to bother you.
又发生了
It's happening again.
-什么又发生了 -灯光...
- What... what is? - The lights, they...
老是闪来闪去的
they keep clipping in and out.
我觉得是电路过载了 你能告诉我子面板在哪吗
I think it's an overload issue. Can you show me your subpanel?
子面板...就是开关箱
The subpanel... it's the breaker box.
哦 好的好的 在地下室
Oh, right, right, right. It's in the basement.
钥匙在这哪里
The keys are here somewhere.
-太感谢你了 -没事
- I really appreciate it. - It's okay.
你是需要灯光才能表演好吗
You need the lights right for the trick to work?
当然了 肯定会震惊全场的
We sure do. It's gonna be a great show.
那太好了
Oh, great.
包办婚姻在阿富汗 伊朗 伊♥拉♥克♥ 日本
Arranged marriages are the normal way
印度 孟加拉国及其他地区
in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Japan,
是常见的婚姻形式
and India, Bangladesh, among other places.
也被称为实用主义婚姻
They're also called pragmatic marriages.
在阿富汗 多达80%的包办婚姻是父母强制的
Up to 80% of them in Afghanistan are forced.
即便如此 大部分还是长♥期♥的
Even so, most of them are successful
稳定的家庭关系
long-term relationships.
统计表明 相比于在本国更常见的
Statistically, they are more happy couples
自♥由♥选择婚姻
in arranged marriages
包办婚姻中生活愉快美满的夫妻
than the free choice marriages we're more familiar with
数量更多
here in the United States.
看到了吧
You see?
你现在想要嫁给他了吗
Do you want to marry him, then?
不 他头上抹的发胶简直恶心
No. That stuff he puts in his hair is gross.
我知道你觉得包办婚姻是错的
I know you think that all these ways are wrong,
早已过时的
they are archaic,
但是 包办的婚姻也可以很幸福
but see, they can be happy marriages.
我的 我的就是
Mine was, mine was.
这是你爷爷的锤子吗
Your grandfather's hammer?
是啊
Oh, yes.
我小的时候 它就放在你床头柜上
When I was little, it was on your nightstand.
我过去常看着它 装作能听见马的声音
I used to look at it, pretend I could hear horses.
哦 你当然能听见
Oh, you could hear horses.
我爷爷死在集中营后
My mother kept this hammer under pillow
我妈把这把锤子放在枕头下面
when her father died in a concentration camp.
她有时就会在晚上听到马的声音
And at night, sometimes she could hear horses.
你知道吗 这些看似过时的传统
You see, these archaic traditions,
这些迷信 其实是威力无穷且骇人听闻的
these superstitions, they are powerful and scary.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表