剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
-求你 -我儿子在这儿吗
- Please! - Is my son here?
-你觉得他在这里啊 -对 告诉我他在哪里
- Oh, you think he´s here? - Yeah. Just tell me where he is!
不然呢 我才懒得管你的操蛋儿子呢
Or what? I don´t give a fuck about your fucked-up son!
你抓了他吗
Do you have him?
也许是我抓的 也许我没抓
Maybe I do. Maybe I don´t.
-你死定了 -停下 快住手
- You´re a dead man! - Stop it! Stop!
-起开 -方索
- Get off of me! - Fonso!
他也许是你的手下 可这里是我家
He might be your property, but this is my home, eh!
我来处理 停手
I´ll handle this! Dosta! Dosta!
停下
Stop, stop!
拉住他 把他带走
Take him back! Take him back!
他妈的行尸走肉
Fucking dead man walking!
拜托
Come on!
-让他停下 -放开我
- Stop him! - Get off me!
住手
Dosta, dosta!
你们毁坏了我的财产
You damage my property,
我要投票反对你们该死的一家
I´ll blackball your whole fucking family!
方索 这不值得
Fonso, it´s not worth it!
坐下 拉住他
Go sit down! Take him back!
方索 停下停手
Fonso, stop it! Dosta! Dosta!
你想和长老会作对吗
You want to go against the Kris?
-我知道尼克在哪里了 -住手
- I know where Nick is. - Dosta!
我不懂 他应该在这里的
I don´t understand! He´s supposed to be in here!
查理
Charlie.
玫瑰建工 玫瑰
Rose Construction. Roses.
被尘土环绕
Surrounded by dirt.
我以为那个幻象是想告诉我这个
That´s what I thought the vision was telling me.
幻象
Vision?
听听你说的话
Do you hear yourself?
我知道听起来很疯狂 可我确实有看到幻象
I know it sounds crazy, but I´m having these visions.
现在...
Now...
我很清楚我们之前做的都是些破事
I understand better than most that what we do is bullshit.
就是骗人 用花言巧语
It is make believe and we con people
骗别人的钱
out of their fucking money.
可有了这些幻觉...
But then I got this...
我能预知未来 琳达
I can see the future, Linda.
我看见尼克
I saw Nick.
他被...
He was under...
泥土被埋住了... 被包围...
dirt, surrounded by...
他在这里
He´s here!
你好
Hello.
对 我是他妈妈
Yes. I am his mother.
你儿子和两个朋友跑到树林里去了
Your boy and two friends were up in the woods.
喝酒 吸大♥麻♥
Booze, weed.
我们已经很给面子了
We´re leaving it at minor in possession.
等开庭审判和罚款吧
There´ll be a court date and a fine.
树林吗
The woods?
对 就是埋那个叫吉尔伯特的姑娘的地方
Yeah, where they found the Gilbert girl.
走吧
Come on.
想说点什么吗
Are you gonna say anything?
他没事就好
I´m just glad he´s okay.
尼克睡着了
Nick´s asleep.
好的
Okay.
你觉得我疯了
You think I´m crazy.
我觉得...
I think...
你最近经历了很多事情
that you have been through a lot lately.
说实话
And if I´m being honest with myself,
我觉得是因为我
I think it´s because of me.
吉娜的事我很抱歉
I´m sorry about Gina.
我也不知道说什么好
I don´t know what else to say.
怎么了
What´s wrong?
查理
Charlie?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表