剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
你们都去死
Fuck all of you.
明天我就会招新人来
I'll have a new crew here tomorrow...
女人现在可是硬气了啊
ladies not living in the fucking dark ages.
警♥察♥过来肯定有原因
This doesn't come from nowhere.
马♥克♥思♥先生
Mr. Marks.
大扫除日快乐
Happy housecleaning.
-谁送的 -没有署名
- Who sent this? - Uh, there's no name.
卡片上只写着"大扫除日快乐"
The card just says "Happy housecleaning."
是天杀的白色托尼给警♥察♥告的密
Fucking White Tony tipped them off.
送回去
Send it back.
-哪来的送回哪去 -您说什么
- Send it back. - Excuse me?
送回去啊
Send it back.
我得给克里萨丽打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the Krisari.
我们得开个会 防止污染扩散
We need to convene a kris before the poison spreads.
长老会
A council?
长老会不是万能的
You can't solve everything with a council.
下一步呢 大篷车和山羊吗
What's next? A caravan and a goat?
不是所有人都像你这么开明的
Not everybody's so enlightened as you are.
我们手下的占卜师 不管怎么样
Our readers, for better or for worse,
还尊重我们的传统 即使你不尊重
respect our tradition, even if you don't.
我们得把这写污染处理干净
We need to get this marimé cleaned
免得所有人都抛弃我们
before all of them walk out on us.
我回去检查了一下设备
I went back to check on the rig...
娜丁房♥顶长满了青苔
Nadine's roof, San Marino moss.
我直接从二楼摔下来了
I fell from two floors up.
软骨撕裂
Torn cartilage.
医生告诉我 我他妈
Doctor says Ted's range of motion
什么都干不成了
is seriously fucked.
开不了车 洗不了澡
I can't drive. I can't shower.
简直废了
It's a serious disability.
简单画一下阁楼的样子
Draw a diagram of the attic
把MP3的位置标清楚
and show me exactly where the MP3 player is.
我是从屋顶上的窗户进阁楼的
I got into the attic from a window on the roof.
后院有根排水管
There's a, uh, drainpipe in the backyard
你可以顺着爬上去
you can shimmy your way up.
报♥警♥代码还是她老公的生日吗
Is the alarm code still her, uh, husband's birthday?
不 公鸡事件之后就改了
Nah. It changed after the rooster incident,
不过天才泰德绕过了报♥警♥系统
but Tedster bypassed the system.
是吗
Did he?
安装录像机的时候
I left a branch in the attic window
我在阁楼窗台上留了一根树枝
when I planted the recorder.
你进去之后就用它把窗子撑住
Prop it back once you go inside.
只要窗子开着 警报就不会响起
As long as the window's propped, the alarm's offline.
窗关上了警报才会发作
That window closes, and the alarm's back online
除非有人关掉
till someone shuts it off.
我还以为她老公几周内
I thought the husband wasn't supposed to be back
都不会回家呢
for another couple weeks.
有时候 你想
Sometimes, when you got
偷偷干点什么却失败了
something on the side and it all falls apart,
没处去就只能回家
there's nowhere to go but home.
你该叫车走了 泰德
Time to Uber on out of here, Ted,
记得把脚一直吊着
and, uh, keep that elevated.
我说 正常工作中受伤的话
You know, a regular job,
保险都会报销踝关节磁共振费用的
the insurance would cover an ankle MRI.
说一项你做过的正常工作
Name one regular job you have ever had.
你赢了
Point.
操
Fuck.
你上次上瑜伽课是什么时候
When was the last time you took a yoga class?
你跟我闹呢
Are you kidding me?
你干嘛不现在直接去上堂瑜伽课
Why don't you go do a walk-in,
吸收点正能量
do some militant positive thinking,
来几个深呼吸
some deep breathing?
拥抱宇宙的大和谐
Open yourself up to the good of the universe.
我觉得挺好
It couldn't hurt.
你说真的吗
Are you sure?
到12:07那MP3就该叫了
The player starts crying at 12:07.
只要我12:06之前关了
As long as my finger is on the off button by 12:06,
就不会有事
everything's fine.
妈的
Motherfucker.
这是今早第三间占卜室了
That's the third parlor this morning.
混♥蛋♥敢挖我墙角
Fucker's poaching my people.
你给谁打呢
Who you calling?
我最靠得住的人
My most valued asset.
查理不会出来的
Charlie's not walking out.
他才不在乎这事
He doesn't give a shit about marimé.
他还有别的弱点
Eh, he's got other weaknesses...
怒火中烧的妹妹 野心勃勃的老婆
angry sister, ambitious wife.
白色托尼或许可以让他发泄一下
White Tony might leverage that.
怎么回事
Come on.
他现在在忙什么呢 能比我们这事还重要
What the fuck is he doing that's so important?
调头 我们走
Turn around. Let's go.
敲门敲得手都废了 你是聋了吗
I'm busting my knuckles. What are you... deaf?
什么 怎么了
What? What?
真是聋了
Exactly.
白色托尼来过你这吗
White Tony been here?
白色托尼
White Tony?
是 一直在挖我墙角
Yeah. Been poaching my readers.
我没见过他
I haven't seen him.
-是吗 -是
- You sure? - Yeah.
特里会在这待一段时间
Terry's gonna stay with you a while,
以防托尼有什么情况
make sure Tony doesn't try anything.
呃 我自己能应付过来 我还有事要忙
Uh, I can take care of myself. I got a business to run.
特里可以睡觉...椅子 沙发 饭桌 写字台 哪都行
Guy can sleep anywhere... chair, couch, table, desk.
你不会察觉到他的存在的
You won't even know he's here.
把门锁好
And lock your locks.
天知道会来什么人
Christ knows who comes in.
电视遥控在哪
Where's your remote?
嘿 你拿的是什么
Hey. What do you have there?
咖啡滤纸 纸巾 吃的
Coffee filters, paper towels, real food.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
饿死了
Starving.
太好了 我也是
Good. Me, too.
你怎么穿成这样
So, what's with the outfit?
查理让我去上瑜伽课了
Charlie told me to take a yoga class.
所以你是要照顾我吗
So, you taking care of me now?
看上去是呢
Kind of looks like it.
简直是骗人 你得自己抹酱
It's fucking fraud. You have to make your own rub.
烧烤的精髓就是酱啊
BBQ's about the rub.
我说 卧室里有台DVD
You know, I have a DVD player in the bedroom.
你可以去躺着看电影
You could lay down and watch a movie in there.
我不看电影 只看真人秀
I don't watch movies, just reality TV.
我以前也看别的
I used to watch the other shit...
什么"垃圾桶里的死婊♥子♥"之类的
you know, the "Dead whore in a Dumpster" Shows.
我跟你说 所有人都在指责
I'll tell you what... Everyone always goes on and on
电视暴♥力♥ 翻来覆去地说
about violence on television, violence on television.
暴♥力♥才不是问题
Violence is not the problem.
情景喜剧才是
The problem is the fucking sitcoms.
我是说 他们让人相信
I mean, they tell people
生活中一切都会好的
that everything in life works out.
这根本就是谎言
And what that is... it's a fucking lie.
...等上六七个小时 我们来看下...
...About six, seven hours. Check it...
-搞什么 -什么鬼
- What the fuck? - What the fuck?
她不是应该没在镇上了吗
She was supposed to leave town.
她确实离开过 不久还会再走
And she did, and she will again.
妹妹 我能跟你单独聊一会吗
Sylv, can I talk to you for a second?
失陪一会
Give me us a minute,
如果那个擦瓶子的男孩赢了告诉我
and tell me if rub-in-a-bottle-boy wins.
-他妈得怎么回事 -我需要帮助
- What the fuck is going on? - I need a big favor.
-方索让特里监视我 -监视你
- Fonso has Terry watching me. - Watching you?
-你在说什么 -我现在解释不清
- What are you talking about? - I can't explain it right now.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表