剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
You jack off way too much.
不错哦 有你的
You're good. Pretty fucking good.
不管怎样 要是再也不用把人往油锅里按
For what it's worth, I'd give my left nut
要老子的蛋都可以
if I never have to fry another guy in oil.
看到那些人没
See those guys?
我交得最久的朋友
I mean, those are my oldest friends.
要他们花钱看杀人都行
They'd buy tickets to watch that happen.
就像你们那行一样 各种人都有
Again, like in your business, it takes all kinds.
现在我跟你说这些
Now, I'm gonna tell you this
因为我俩挺投缘的
'cause obviously we have a rapport and all.
我也有梦想
I've got a dream.
我是公♥证♥人了
I'm a notary.
三周前拿到的执照
I got my license three weeks ago.
-真棒 -我要进军房♥地♥产♥了
- That's great. - I'm going into real estate,
我要全部自己干...
and I'm gonna do it all myself...
包括文书在内所有事
the paperwork and everything.
听着... 像其他生意一样
Listen... like in all businesses,
我要跳过一切中间环节
I'm gonna eliminate the middle man.
要加入吗
Do you want in?
一旦起步 我会拉你入伙
Once I'm up and running, I will hook you up.
一切公开透明
It's gonna be completely above board.
合法 清白 这是个好差
Legit, honest, it's a sweet deal.
我是说 我们都想脱身
I mean, we all want to get out, man.
或许我同伴不那么想
I mean, maybe not my partners.
他们只想着在道上赚钱了事
They want to make their money working the streets.
他们眼界太窄
They're not embracing the vision.
喂 你...
Hey! What the...
你抽什么疯
What's wrong with you?
我去
Come on.
伙计 你很特别
My man, you're the one.
你能预言
You're the one who knows.
你有超能力
You're the one with the power.
来
Come on.
我带你去喝一杯
I'm gonna get you a drink of the good shit.
我想知道你看到什么了
I want you to tell me what you saw.
真棒 谢谢
Oh, great. Thanks.
你看到的幻觉跟我有关吗
Is this a vision I should know about?
我也不知道这算什么
I don't know what it was.
我都不确定这是否是幻象
I don't even know if it was a vision.
我太累了 压力重重
Just exhausted, stressed out.
有个给我♥干♥活儿的女人
There's this woman that works for me.
她妨碍了我♥干♥正事
She's getting in the way of something I'm trying to do.
我能做什么帮你解脱吗
Something I can help you out with?
用不着 就是个小插曲而已
Ah, it's a bump in the road.
没事 我能铲除障碍
Yeah, well, let me smooth it over.
我不想麻烦你
I hate to ask.
但你开口了
But you're asking.
这种事我♥干♥过100多次了
I've done it 100 times.
我顺路过去 就能搞定你的麻烦
I'll swing by. I'll make your problem go away.
相信我
Trust me.
我魅力四射
I'm a charming guy.
我们就别拐弯抹角了
I think we should get right to this.
我感知到一股黑暗势力
I'm sensing a dark presence.
真的吗
Really?
毋庸置疑 非常黑暗
Without a doubt. Very dark.
我事先跟你讲清楚
You're gonna need more than a simple reading.
你需要更深层的解读
I can tell you that up front.
你真这么想吗
You think so?
你正身处混沌的世界里
You're in a world of shit.
是魂灵告诉你这些的吗
The spirits tell you this?
不完全是这个方式 但可以这样讲
It's not exactly how it works, but yeah.
那他们劝你别挡我朋友查理的道了吗
Do they tell you to back off my friend Charlie?
我去
Fuck me.
查理派你来的吗
Charlie sent you?
他碍于礼节不想牵扯进来 我可不在乎
He's too polite to get involved, but I'm not.
你真的应该就此收手了
You really need to stop being a pain in the ass to him.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, is that right? - Yeah.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 叫查理去死吧
Fuck you, and fuck Charlie!
你大摇大摆进来 还威胁我
You come in here, and you threaten me.
从来没人敢威胁我
Nobody threatens me.
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病
What is your fucking problem?
我们这不是在和气地谈话吗
We were having a civilized conversation.
看你弄的 我靠
Look at this. Fuck.
靠
Fuck.
你不来帮忙啊
You want to help me out here?
放开我 你这个疯婆娘
Ow! Get off me, you crazy bitch!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aaaaaaah!
你们是想留下来...
And are you going to love it...
还是离开
Or are you going to list it?
我们想...
We are going to...
离开啊 傻♥逼♥
List it, you idiot.
-...留下 -你们要留下吗
- ...love it. - You love it? Aww.
你拿完需要的用品了吗
You get all the sundries you need?
人人都爱酒店香皂
Everybody loves hotel soap.
那个凉亭真的很美
That screened porch was really nice.
太美了
That was beautiful.
托尼连卫生间都不让我改造
Tony won't even let me remodel the bathroom.
嗯
Mm.
男人就是不知道融合实用性和精致性
Man has no sense of where practicality and style meet.
-嗯 -你该离开他
- Mm. - You should leave him.
你要我亵渎婚姻的圣洁吗
And violate the sanctity of marriage?
哦
Oh.
我怎么能这么做呢
How could I?
是吗
Yeah?
那我们算什么
What is this?
这不一样
It's different.
怎么不一样
How different?
非常不一样
Pretty different.
嘿 你爱我的不同吗
Hey. You love me different?
是的 我爱
Like, I could see that, yeah.
干嘛
Yeah, what?
操
Fuck.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你那宝贝老公
Your fucking husband.
首先声明 她先动手的
For the record, she came after me.
什么
What?
我跟你的灵媒之间闹了点小矛盾
Mild disagreement between me and your psychic.
然后愈演愈烈 她把自己点着了
It escalated, she lit herself on fire,
整个屋子跟她一起烧毁了
the place went up with her.
我能活着逃出来已经是万幸了
I'm lucky I got out of there alive.
你搞什么 范纽斯烧毁了吗
What the fuck? Van Nuys burned down?
你不是说"铲除障碍"吗
What happened to smoothing it over?
你去问那个疯女人啊
Ask that crazy bitch.
是她自己用蜡烛点着自己的
She's the one that got cute with the candle.
他们把她送去市里的烧伤科了
They took her to the burn unit in the valley.
有人看见你没
Did anyone see you?
我会不考虑这些吗 当然没人看见我
Like I didn't think of that. No. We're clear.
但那不就是你所预见的吗
But that's what you saw, right?
在烧烤架边的幻象
The vision at the barbecue.
你看见一头猪着火了 只不过对象错了
You saw a pig on fire, only it was the wrong one.
我是看见什么了 我说过
I saw something, yes, like I said,
但要是我知道这...
but if I had known...
在我看来 这就是你的天赋
What I'm hearing is that you have this gift.
你只是需要打磨
You just need to sharpen
让这感觉变得敏锐起来
the skill set that came with it a little bit.
稍等
Hold on.
那女人的猫
The lady's cat.
我进去把它救出来了
I-I went in there and pulled it out.
明知这小家伙在里面 我不能袖手旁观
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表