剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
嗯
Mm.
我妈是参谋军士
My mom was a staff sergeant.
"妈妈希望自己是单身"空军的孩子
Hm. "Mom wishes she was single" Air Force Brat.
啊 命运
Ahh. Kismet.
事出皆有因
Things happen for a reason.
得了吧
Come on.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
能再给我倒点吗
Can I have just a little more?
你是个很敏感的人 对吧
You're basically a very sensitive person, aren't you?
但有些时候你生活中的人忽视了这一点
And sometimes people in your life don't see that.
-这让你很伤心 对吧 -我...
- That makes you sad, doesn't it? - I...
没关系
It's all right.
很抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just, uh...
有时候对人有感觉
I sometimes get feelings about people.
没关系
It's all right.
有时我能得到一个名字
And sometimes I get a name.
我要得到那个名字了
I'm getting a name.
以字母"J"开头
It starts with the letter "J."
恩... 约翰
Um... John?
杰克
Jack.
我祖父的名字是詹姆斯
My grandfather's name was James.
他已经去世了 是吗
He's passed, hasn't he?
去世快三年了
Almost three years.
还差一个月
Next month.
你们很亲近
You were close.
是啊
Yeah.
对此很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是我能感受到一股强烈的悲伤
It's just that I got such a strong sense of sadness,
之后我能听见吉米的声音
and then I heard Jimmy's voice.
我们确实叫他吉米
We called him Jimmy.
我知道
I know.
他想让你知道 事情本不该如此
He wants you to know it wasn't meant to be.
婚姻结束
Marriages end.
吉米想让你知道
Jimmy wants you to know that.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
嗯
Mm.
还有
There's more.
什么
Yeah?
他想让你知道单身一人也是可以的
He wants you to know it's all right to be alone.
有时候人们...
Sometimes people...
有时候人们本该独自安静地生活
they're made to live quiet lives with no one else with them.
他... 说什么
H... He what?
他说他一直与你同在 注视着你
He says he's always there with you, watching.
但是你不要浪费时间
But you need to stop wasting your time
去找真命天子
trying to find someone.
因为你是找不到的
Because it's never gonna happen.
但是我...
But I'm...
我才三十四岁
I'm only 34.
他说你会一直单身
He says you'll always be alone.
他说...
He says...
你应该习惯这样
you should get used to it.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表