剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
I couldn't stand the thought of this little guy in there.
"他"是个姑娘 叫密涅瓦
He's a girl. Minerva.
现在 她是你的了
Yeah, well, she's yours now.
就像我说的 你有这个天赋 朋友
Like I said, you have the gift, my friend.
好好想想该怎么使用它吧
Figure out how to use it.
我预见了一个灼烧皮肉的幻象
I had this vision of burning flesh,
然后那个给我♥干♥活的女人
and then this woman who works for me
就在大火里烧成了重伤...
was severely burned in a fire...
嗯
Hmm.
...就在幻象出现几小时后
...just a few hours later.
听上去很神经 对吧
Sounds crazy, doesn't it?
不
No.
我说过 我对你能预见未来
Like I said, I have no issue
没有任何意见
believing that you can see the future.
我是说 一个无神论者也许会争辩说这是个巧合
I mean, I suppose a skeptic might argue for coincidence,
但在我看来 从来就没什么巧合
but in my opinion, there is no such thing as coincidence.
这是你蘑菇直觉之一吗
Is this one of your mushroom insights?
我宁愿相信这是随机宇宙启示中的巧合
I like to think of coincidence as random cosmic enlightenment.
来自上帝吗
From God?
你和你老婆说过这些吗
Have you told your wife about any of this?
还没
Not yet.
你痊愈了 是个全新的人了
You're all done. You're a new man.
那又怎样
So, what?
我就该干等着吗
I'm supposed to just wait
等着上帝告诉我接下来会发生什么吗
until God tells me whatever's supposed to happen next?
行 在我们谈论
Okay, you know, before we go
上头传送下来的信息之前
with the whole message from on high,
有个能首先排除的
there's a less-exotic possibility
-较为实际的可能性 -什么可能性
- that I'd like to rule out. - What's that?
就是 你大脑里可能有个迟发性肿胀
Well, like, there could be delayed swelling in your brain,
你就会因为脑梗塞而中风
and you're gonna stroke out from an embolism.
肿胀
Swelling?
是它造成了我的幻象吗
That's what's causing the visions?
有可能
Possibly.
没上帝什么事儿
No God.
你知道人们常说...
Well, you know what they say...
"神的国就在你心中"
"The kingdom of heaven is within you."
你没有幽闭恐怖症 是吧
You're not claustrophobic, are you?
如果你有什么不适 告诉我们
If you have any problems, you just let us know,
我们就让你出来 好吗
and we'll slide you on out, okay?
好 我准备好了
Yeah. I'm good to go.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表