剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
别人的生活一样不尽完美
Other people's lives aren't all that great.
告诉我
So, tell me,
你到底为什么想跟我一起去
why'd you really want to come with me?
我为一些非常恶心的人效力
I answer to some very nasty people,
我想改变现状 不愿意再做食物链的最底端
and I need to move up the food chain.
我相信你会尊重我的抉择
I'm sure you can respect that.
食物链的最顶端 只能做这类人
Top of the food chain... only place to be.
如果你愿意在背后支持我 我会感觉踏实很多
I'd feel a lot better if I knew you had my back.
你救了我的命 你治好了我的孩子
You saved my life. You fixed my kid.
不管你需要什么
Whatever you need...
我都会罩着你
you're covered.
那个炸东西的小子 我对待他像亲侄子一样
The guy frying, he was like a nephew to me.
他会告诉我
And he's gonna tell me
他和上次开车扫射没有任何关系
that he had nothing to do with any drive by.
我希望能够相信他
And I want to believe him.
如果我不该相信他 我希望你告诉我
I want you to tell me if I shouldn't.
你来吗
You coming?
走啊 快点
Let's go, ándale.
-不 -好的
- No. - Okay.
曼尼
Manny.
-嗨 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
爱德华多 朋友 好久不见了
Eduardo, man. Long time.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
得给你找个好点的工作
We need to get you a better job.
噢 朋友 那太好了
Oh, man, that'd be sweet.
在这干活真是煎熬啊
The hours here, they're fucking with my head.
嗯
Mm.
我昨天去了北好莱坞
You know, I was out in North Hollywood yesterday.
我感觉像是看到你开着你的破车路过那儿了
I thought I saw you driving that shit heap out there.
-没有啊 朋友 -没有吗
- No, man. - Oh?
我工作睡觉吃喝拉撒 我哪有时间干别的事啊
I work, I sleep, I shit, I eat. I got no time for nothing else.
那就奇怪了 因为我真的感觉就是你
That's weird, 'cause I really thought it was you.
我堂兄会时不时的借我车开
My cousin, from time to time, I let him take the car,
我上班或者没空的时候
you know, while I'm working and shit.
皮蒂吗 那个堂兄吗
Petey? That cousin?
不是 朋友 这个堂兄你不认识
No, man. You don't know this one.
刚来这里的
He just come up.
他在说谎
He's lying.
你丫的谁啊 说我说谎
Who the fuck are you, I'm lying?
这家伙哪根葱 爱迪
Who's this guy, Eddie?
没错 我也认为他在说谎
Yeah. I think so, too.
啊
Aah!
甜甜圈热的时候 美味无法抵挡啊
When they're hot, can't beat that taste.
...离我现在的位置非常近
...Very close to where I'm standing.
已经尽快送了公共设备过去
Utilities got out as quickly as they could,
但是他们无法...
but they were not able to...
他们竭尽所能
They're doing everything they can.
...洪水 一直在峡谷里汹涌
...and flooding, it's all up and down the canyon.
你喜欢煎生点 对吧
You like it bloody, right?
尼克在他的房♥间里睡觉呢
Nick's asleep in his bedroom.
请坐
Please. Have a seat.
查理很快就要回来了
Charlie will be home soon.
噢 小查理去哪了
Oh, where is Charlie boy?
和一个顾客在一起
With a client.
这么晚了还和顾客一起吗
This time of night?
你知道他妹妹在替人占卜吗
Did you know his sister was doing bujo?
偷我的生意而且不告诉我
Stealing from me and not telling me?
不知道
No.
我知道你的小秘密
I know about your kamardi.
另外的小情人
Little lady, huh? On the side.
我的手下
My people...
...他们很留意那些不干不净的关系
...they tend to find those relationships... unclean.
至于我
Me?
我的思想很现代 我不评论别人
I'm a modern man. I make no judgments.
不过 事实上 你选错了炮♥友♥
Thing is, you picked the wrong grunter joovi.
在任何一张地图上洒上酒 不管打湿的是哪个地方
Spill a drink on any map, whatever town that's wet,
她都是那里驱逐的对象
she's been run out of.
她是个麻烦精 不过有可能你就喜欢那种
She's trouble, but maybe you like that, hmm?
你想要什么 方索
What do you want, Fonso?
我想知道你为什么跟她一起
I want to know why you're with her.
催眠不是你的专长
Hypnotism isn't your area of expertise,
所以 我要确保
so just making sure you're not conducting
你不会涉足任何未经许可的偏门生意
any unauthorized side business.
我只是和她滚床单而已
I'm just fucking her.
就这么简单
That's all.
很好
Fair enough.
如果有人跟我报告说你在玩猫腻
Word gets back to me that it's anything else,
那你的秘密就曝光了
then your secret's out.
也许你不担心查理知道这事
Maybe Charlie isn't your concern.
不过你得考虑尼克的感受 对吧
Think about what it would do to Nick, hmm?
要是他知道了怎么办
When he finds out.
我没有做任何未经许可的偏门生意
I'm not conducting any unauthorized side business.
现在 快他妈滚出我家
Now get the fuck out of my house.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表