剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
你怎么回答的
What did you say?
我就说了没有
I just told them no.
可以给我和你的父母几分钟时间吗
Why don't you give me a minute with your parents?
不会太久
This won't take long.
最好的结果
Best assessment?
-请直说 -通常在他这个年龄
- Please. - Normally with a kid his age,
法庭不会要求做精神测试
the state won't ask for a fitness hearing.
这就是说他是属于少年犯罪
Meaning he stays in the juvie system
而不是属于成年人犯罪的法庭
instead of being tried in adult court.
通常
Normally?
有一个例外就是强♥奸♥或者是谋杀
The exception for that is rape or murder.
由于他们要求要做一个DNA测试
Since they're asking for a DNA swab,
我大概知道这个检察官想查些什么
I have a feeling that's where the prosecutor's headed.
我们现在有一些棘手的问题
We've got some challenges here.
卖♥♥阿得拉那件事 未成人饮酒的事情
The Adderall thing at school, the minor-in-possession charge.
他们会拿尼克有毒瘾来说事儿
They'll argue Nick had a drug problem,
说他用东莨菪碱给那个女孩下药 然后强♥奸♥她
that he used the scopolamine to drug this girl and rape her,
说他慌了 然后杀死了她
and then he panicked and killed her,
把她的尸体藏在了林子里
hid her body in the woods.
这太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
他不可能做任何这样的事
He would never do anything like that,
而且他这样说了有一百遍
and he said so a hundred times.
我理解
I understand,
但是他避开了做♥爱♥的那部分
but he left out the sex part,
我不喜欢让一个受到惊吓的十五岁小男孩
and I don't like putting scared 15-year-olds
站在证人席上
on the witness stand,
这就是为什么你们两个很关键
which is why you two are crucial.
还有娜丁•戴维斯 我需要跟她谈谈
And Nadine Davies. I'll need to talk to her.
嗯 这个主意不好 她是我以前的顾客
Yeah, that's not a good idea. She's a former client,
我不认为她会说什么好话
and I don't think she'll have anything positive to say.
我现在必须得搞清楚
I need to know now.
事实就是 如果有什么是尼克没有说的
In fact, if there's anything that Nick left out,
你认为我必须知道的事情
anything you think that I need to know,
你现在就应该要告诉我
you should tell me now.
我没法承受意外消息
I don't work well with surprises.
我想不出任何事情了 没了
We can't think of anything, no.
尼克会去坐牢吗
Could Nick go to jail?
琳达 我会尽我的全力 但也是有可能的
Linda, I'll do everything I can, but it's a possibility.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们特么的是怎么落到这一步的
How the hell did we end up here?
是我造成的
I got us here.
你要告诉我怎么回事吗
You want to tell me how?
当我发现她的时候 她已经快死了
She was already dying when I found her.
我没有杀她 查理
I didn't kill her, Charlie.
老天
Jesus.
你觉得我做得出来这种事吗
You think I could do something like that?
你当时和娜丁一起
You were with Nadine.
艾玛在尼克房♥间里
Emma was in Nick's room.
我进房♥间休息
And I came in here to lie down.
她后来肯定在家里到处走
She must have taken a walk around the house.
我是在厨房♥地上发现她的
I found her on the kitchen floor.
她口吐白沫
She was foaming at the mouth.
翻白眼了
Eyes rolled back in her head.
吉娜来过
Gina had come by.
给了我那个药
She gave me that drug.
东莨菪碱
The scopolamine.
艾玛肯定把药找出来了
Emma must have found it.
我当时满脑子都是 "保护家里人
All I could think was, "Protect yours.
别让这事出在家里 尤其是现在"
Don't let this happen here, not now."
所以我把她装进车尾箱 吉娜帮我埋了她
So I put her in the trunk, and Gina helped me bury her.
你应该早点告诉我
You should have told me.
我会去自首
I'll go to the cops.
我绝对不会让尼克出事
I'm not gonna let anything happen to Nick.
这个东莨菪碱是吉娜的对吧
The scopolamine was Gina's, right?
对
Yeah.
娜丁的一百五十多万不翼而飞
And Nadine just got fleeced out of $1.5 million plus
就是吉娜用东莨菪碱搞的
by Gina with the scopolamine.
要不了多久 她就会发现自己一分钱不剩
Any minute now, she's going to realize all her money's gone.
你觉得她第一个找的人会是谁
Who do you think is the first person she calls?
警♥察♥
Police.
你不需要去自首
You're not turning yourself in.
我知道你很伤心
I know you're hurting.
我们爱你
We love you.
我们不会让你有事的
We're not gonna let anything happen to you.
妈 你在说什么
Mom, what are you talking about?
讲真 你到底在说什么
Seriously, what are you talking about?
艾玛死了
Emma's dead,
大家都觉得是我♥干♥的
and people think I did it.
你现在要包庇我吗
And now you're gonna protect me?
是的 是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I will.
我们都会这么做
We will.
"如果我不停地飞奔 疯狂极速
"If I drive myself so fast, so hard,
一心只想到达目的地
that I'm guaranteed to get there,
我就会忘记停下来
I won't remember how to stop
停下来欣赏路边的风景
to look at things beside the road.
的确 生活充满阳光
Sure, life of breeze.
但我渐渐看不清那些
I'll lose sight of the things
我最初上路时想要追逐的东西
I started on the long wide loop to gain
只会拼命向前 好像自己的腿已经不受控制
and rush blind without the feeling in my legs.
我会不自知 而奔向尘土
I won't notice and will run to the dirt
带着虚无 只留日益膨胀的不满
carrying nothing but the mounting dissatisfaction
不甘于自己从未到达那地平线"
of never having reached the horizon."
爸
Dad?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
写得太好了
These are incredible.
这不给别人看的
They're private.
你...
So...
今天买♥♥裙子去了对吧
Dress shopping, hmm?
真是苦差事
Grim business.
你怎么知道 你是男的
How would you know? You're a guy.
新郎就只用出现一下
The groom just has to show up.
这场婚礼很重要 要顺利才行
It's important that this wedding go through.
为了大局着想 为了我们全家
For greater good, the family,
你奶奶就爱这么说
as your grandmother likes to call it.
但问题在于
But here's the thing.
不是所有的婚姻都能长久
Not every marriage works out.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 假如 你结婚之后
Say, maybe, after your wedding,
你的新公公...
your new father-in-law...
逼你做一些你不喜欢的事
tries to make you do something unpleasant.
有些事 一个男人一旦背上这种骂名 就怎么也洗不清了
I mean, these things, once a man is accused, he's guilty,
还会招来唾弃
and it'll bring lashav,
他的家人都会因此蒙羞
and his family will be shamed,
到时候我们就能接你回来了
and we'll be able to get you back home.
妈 怎么了 妈
Mom, what's going on? Mom?
我们弄完了我就去找你
I'll come get you when we're done.
你认识戴维斯太太吧
You know Mrs. Davies, right?
当然 你有事吗
Of course. Can I get you anything?
我来要我的钱
My money.
是这样的 她... 她今天执意要和我们一起来
Yeah, she... she insisted on joining us today.
很明显 自从她遇见你和你丈夫后
Apparently, ever since she met you and your husband,
就碰上了各种离奇的事
the strangest things have been happening to her.
昨天 有人在她家门口
Yesterday, someone showed up on her doorstep
吹了她一脸东莨菪碱
and blew scopolamine into her face,
然后带着她的一堆钱跑了
ran away with a bunch of her money.
这和我们有什么关系
What does that have to do with us?
你们和这个叫吉娜的女人一起工作 对吧
You two work with a woman named Gina, right?
是 我们认识
Yeah, we know her.
亲爱的
Honey?
她们来问吉娜的事
They're here about Gina.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表