剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
-还有吗 -有 我给你倒一杯
- Any left? - Yeah, I'll make you a cup.
要去办公室谈吗
Do you want to come into the office?
您可以把咖啡带上
You can bring your coffee if you like.
要点糖的话不算失礼吧
Would it be insulting to ask for sugar?
有点
A little bit.
不过还好
But I'm handling it.
不过你最好先尝一口
All I ask is that you try it first,
之后你还想加糖的话...
and then, if you still want to sweeten it up...
任何情况下都不要打扰我们
I don't want to be disturbed under any circumstances.
但愿你不是在期待水晶球
I hope you weren't expecting a crystal ball
占卜之类的
or anything like that.
实话说 我都不知道自己在期待什么
Tell you the truth, I don't know what I was expecting.
不过我有时会用到塔罗牌
I do use tarot cards from time to time,
不是因为我真♥相♥信
not because I honestly believe that the order
翻牌的顺序能预示
in which you turn over the cards can reveal anything
人的未来或者反映其精神世界
about your future or your spiritual life,
我只是认为
because I do believe
它们能精准反映
that they can be powerful symbols
占卜双方的
in unlocking certain characteristics
人格特质
in both participants in a reading.
我们要做的就是这个吗 占卜 我还以为...
Is what this is going to be, a reading? I mean, I thought...
你打电♥话♥说很重要
Well, you called and said it was important,
我还以为跟吉普赛人的事情有关呢
and, well, I imagined it was about the Gypsies.
这是给你的 五千块
That's for you. It's $5,000.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我说过我认识一个警♥察♥
Well, I told you I knew a cop.
那个吉普赛人... 他们家族谱系庞大
The Roma... They tend to have big, extended families.
他查出来...
He dug something up...
你灵媒的表亲
well, a few things about your psychic's cousins
他们犯了点事
and what they were involved in.
那些家伙开车在超♥市♥周围转悠
Guys drive around supermarkets
宣称能够修好汽车的凹痕
telling people they can repair the dents in their cars.
他们有时顺点钱
Sometimes they steal their money,
有时顺辆车
and sometimes they steal their cars.
总之 我们说服她拿一万五千块
Anyway, we convinced her to take $15,000
和表亲一起回俄亥俄州
and go back to Ohio with her cousins
永远不再回来
and never come back.
他们不会再打扰你了
You're never gonna be bothered again.
我都不知道该怎么谢你了
I-I can't thank you enough.
没关系 是我的荣幸
It was my pleasure, believe me.
我很遗憾像您这么开放又充满好奇心的人
You know, I'm sorry that someone as obviously open
会经历这些
and curious as you are had the experience you had.
抱歉
Sorry.
我一般不那么容易上当的
I'm actually, as a rule, not all that gullible.
不过您看起来不太会
But you don't seem to automatically expect
把人往坏了想
the worst in others.
听起来像是占卜的标准台词
Uh, that sounds like a line from a reading.
这是巴纳姆陈述[广泛适用但被宣称为听者独有的陈述]
That is a Barnum statement.
这种宽泛的说法可以套用在任何人身上
It's a broad statement that can be true of anybody.
-谢谢 -在精神论这类把戏中
- Thanks. - It's a popular tool in mentalism,
经常用到
that sort of magic.
琳达说你当过魔术师
Linda said that you were a magician.
你为什么 呃 要转行呢
How did you, um, switch teams?
-说来话长了 -我有点好奇
- Oh, that's a bit of a story. - I'm curious.
-我五岁时爸爸去世了 -很遗憾
- My dad died when I was five. - I'm so sorry.
对我来说没什么影响
For me, it was what it was.
但我妈妈很伤心
But it broke my mother's heart.
她去拜访了一个自称灵媒的女人
She visited a-a woman who claimed to be a psychic.
那人给我妈说我爸就在她身边
She told her my father was nearby,
想告诉她 她有危险
trying to warn her that she was in danger,
她确实有危险
and she was in danger, all right.
那灵媒骗走了她的一切...
The psychic took her for everything...
所有存款 我们的拖车
all her savings, the deed to our trailer.
我们露宿街头将近一年
I mean, we lived on the street for almost a year.
太糟糕了
That's terrible.
还有更糟糕的
Oh, it got worse.
她终日酗酒一蹶不振
She dove headfirst into a vodka bottle and never came out.
她死的时候我14岁 我妹妹才10岁
I was 14, and my sister was 10 when she died.
所以爸爸是说 要是提到了
So, Dad said to mention, in case it comes up,
他就讲那个 呃...
he's going with the, uh...
"住拖车公园/遇无良灵媒"的故事
the "Trailer park/bad psychic" Story,
而不是那个他妈妈患淋巴癌的故事
not the one where his mom has lymphoma.
嗯 我觉得
Yeah, I-I figured.
拖车公园那个更真实些
Trailer park's a little more real.
你有注意到 不管哪个故事 奶奶都死了吗
You ever notice how, in both stories, Grandpa dies?
那应该叫梦想成真
I think that's called wish fulfillment.
还要吗 我可以再做些
Did you want more? I can make more.
不 我得上班了
No, I got to go to work.
在公♥司♥意识到我的价值之前可不能偷懒
Can't start doggin' it until they realize I'm invaluable.
祝一切顺利
Good luck with that.
琳达说你其实就是 灵媒
Linda told me that you actually were, well, psychic.
有时 我的直觉会管用
Sometimes, I have intuitions that are helpful.
有时 塔罗牌也能有用
Sometimes, the cards can be helpful.
我也不清楚
But I don't know.
也许取决于我的专注度
I mean, maybe it's just a question of focus.
你肯定是最谦虚的灵媒
You must be the world's most self-deprecating psychic.
很高兴你不用再担惊受怕了 娜丁
Well, I'm just glad that you're safe, Nadine,
而且还为你追回了一些钱
and that we were able to get you some of your money back.
那天 你来我家的那天
Uh, the other day, when you were at my house,
你突然停住说你有所 呃...
you stopped and said that you had, um...
感应 那就是你说的直觉吗
a feeling. Was that this intuition?
有那么一瞬间 我 我感觉到了什么
Just for a moment, I-I felt a presence.
可能是这件事 也有可能只是
It could've been that, or maybe it's just the situation
你跟吉普赛人的事
you're in with the Gypsies.
你又自谦了
There's that self-deprecation.
你可以...
Could you...
你可以...
Do you think that you could, um...
-再查看一次吗 -查看什么
- find it again? - Find it?
你感应到的那个
The presence you felt.
我是说 你说有时候塔罗牌...
I mean, you said sometimes the cards...
你想要我给你解读一次
You want me to give you a reading.
不出所料
Well, no surprise here.
这张牌代表冲突 对抗
This card represents strife, competition,
感到被侵犯 攻击...
feeling beat up, under attack...
比如有人砍下整棵树
you know, like when someone pulls down a tree
再在卧室里留下一只
and leaves a rooster with a crown on its head
头戴红冠的公鸡来吓你
in your bedroom to scare you.
圣杯三
The three of cups.
富足的生活 长♥期♥
Abundant life, long term,
被美食美酒和益友环绕
surrounded by good food and wine, good friends.
有时候 如我先前所说
Sometimes, as I said,
塔罗揭示的是已知事实
the tarot just tells us what we already know.
我更像是个啤酒狂人
I'm actually more of a beer person.
说实话 我也是
To be honest, so am I.
翻到这种牌 也可能指的是蜂蜜酒
When these things were made, they were probably talking mead.
-怎么了[牌面为塔罗宝剑七] -这个 呃...
- What? - This, uh...
这张代表背叛
This is the cheaters card.
有人做了些鬼鬼祟祟的 不忠
Someone is taking something, being sneaky, unfaithful,
不义之事
acting without integrity.
你丈夫出差...
Your husband's business trips...
普通人也能猜到
Didn't take a psychic.
像我说的那样 卡罗牌有时
Well, as I said, sometimes the cards
只会告诉你 你已经知道的东西
just tell you what you already know.
-惊喜 -你来这儿干什么
- Surprise. - What are you doing here?
我给你带了点东西 查理不在家吧
I got you something. Charlie's not home?
查理在接待客户 不能打扰他
Charlie's with a client. He's not to be disturbed.
高中的时候 有一次 我和一个男生回家
One time, in high school, I went home with this guy.
准确说是他带我去他家 他爸妈的房♥子
I mean, he took me to his place. It was his parents' place.
他们都不在
They were out of town.
所以我们就在他爸妈卧室里做
So, we're doing it in his parents' bedroom.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表