剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
宝贝
Oh, honey.
没事的 深呼吸
It's okay. Deep breaths.
八 七 六 五
Eight, seven, six, five.
很好 我们就期待这个呢
This is good. This is what we're waiting for.
宝贝 没事的 深呼吸
Oh, honey, it's okay. Deep breaths.
八
Eight...
臭婊♥子♥ 给我铅笔!
Bitch, give me that pencil!
给我铅笔! 给我!
Give me that pencil! Give it to me!
不行
No, you don't.
是你干的
You did.
铅笔 臭婊♥子♥ 给我支铅笔!
Pencil, bitch. Give me that pencil!
给我铅笔!快给我!
Give me that pencil! Give it to me!
医学术语称为中耳炎
The medical term is cholesteatoma.
你会很震惊大脑是多么依靠
You would be surprised how much the brain
一个好的听力
depends on good hearing.
医学术语称为中耳炎
The medical term is cholesteatoma.
你会很震惊大脑是多么依靠
You would be surprised how much the brain
一个好的听力
depends on good hearing.
所以 简单来说
So, in very simple terms,
你只是在耳朵里面
you just have a little bit of extra skin
多长了一层薄膜
growing in the middle of your ear.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么
Hmm?
没什么
Uh... nothing.
没事u3000我u3000我只是
Uh, nothing. I was... I was just, um...
你的新工作怎么样
How's, uh... How's your new job?
你带弟弟回家吧
Why don't you take your brother home?
为什么
Yeah. Why?
你♥爸♥和我要去见一个人
Uh, your dad and I just need to go see someone.
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
干嘛
What? Ow!
卧♥槽♥u3000伙计
Fuck, dude!
我真的很想知道你对我老公做了什么
I really do need to know what you did to my husband.
去你的u3000很爽啊
Fuck yeah, that is nice.
你知道吗u3000还是别告诉我了
You know what, don't tell me.
我可以留下来折磨你一整夜
I could stay here all night.
你是不是在我身上下了什么咒
You put some sort of whammy on me, didn't you?
我只是给你留了个小小建议u3000打算晚点用的
Just a little suggestion. For later.
然后我会怎样u3000倒在超♥市♥里吗
And then I'd what, collapse in a supermarket?
什么u3000不
What? No.
够了u3000别告诉我
That's it. Don't tell.
我发誓
I swear.
我只是u3000想要让他敞开心扉
I just, you know, wanted to open him up a bit.
我原计划今晚打个电♥话♥u3000说几个关键词
I was gonna call tonight, a few key words,
然后你就会决定雇用我
and you would decide to hire me.
当你要生气的时候
And then when you got angry about it,
我会说我以前就说过的话
I would say what I said before.
如果我有能力让查理雇用我
If I can make Charlie hire me,
想想我能对那些目标做什么
imagine what I could do to the marks.
就这些吗u3000你没有操纵我
That's it? You didn't program me
让我像个定时炸♥弹♥一样爆♥炸♥吗
to go off like some kind of time bomb?
我可没有这样的能力
I don't have those kinds of skills.
抱紧她
Hold her tight.
不不不u3000可以了
Oh, no, no. We're done.
她没有做
She didn't do this.
我可没结束
I'm not done.
琳达
Linda.
下次我会多带点玩具来
Next time, I'll bring more toys.
我擦
Ow! Fuck!
你知道吗u3000你可以让我再挖深一点的
You could've let me go further, you know?
我是说那个催眠师
With the hypnotist.
没必要
Didn't seem necessary.
本来会很好玩的
Could've had a lot more fun.
你担心吉普赛长老会吗
You worried about the Gypsy council?
是的 我们该走了
Yeah. We got to get going.
什么鬼
What the hell?
愤怒的男朋友
Angry boyfriend.
噢 我也经历过
Ah. Been there.
当然 如果我是那个愤怒的男朋友 你就不会坐在这里了
Of course, if it had been me, you wouldn't be sitting up.
真的没事吗
Sure you're okay?
还好 轻微脑震荡什么的
Yeah. Small concussion or something.
几根手指呢
Oh. How many fingers?
嘿
Hey.
德琳娜 过来
Hey, Drina. Come here.
你允许尼克喝酒吗
You let Nick drink?
他太小了 还没出道呢
He's too young. Hasn't come up yet.
她更小
She's younger.
哈佛西湖中学的 是吧[位于美国加州的一所中学]
Harvard fuckin' Westlake, huh?
那些好莱坞的孩子 都是些坏榜样
All those Hollywood kids, they're a bad influence.
啊
Ahh.
你姐姐在哪
Where's your sister?
不知道 大概在喝苏格兰威士忌吧
I don't know. Maybe she's hitting the scotch.
去你房♥间
Go to your room.
你觉得"口水浴"怎么样
What do you think about the shower of spit?
这是个古老的吉普赛传统
It's an old Gypsy tradition.
可以追溯到...
Dates back, uh...
今天早上 我今天早上才想出来的
to this morning when I made it up.
你们吓到我了
You people scare me.
好吧
Oh, well.
这才是意义所在 对吗
That's pretty much the point, yeah?
你妹妹的事还没完
Your sister's not done.
我们要让她走了
We're letting her go.
不 不 不 我可没这么说
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. That's not what I meant.
方索说你不会...
Fonso said you wouldn't...
我爱我儿子 但他是个蠢蛋
Oh, I love my son, but he's a pussy.
过来
Come.
走啊
Come.
查理
Charlie.
干什么 查理
What the hell? Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
查理 查理 查理!
Charlie? Charlie? Charlie?
查理
Charlie!
我们是马♥克♥思♥家族 我们是马奇维亚人[发源于塞尔维亚的一支吉普赛人]
We are the Marks family. We are Machvaya.
不能让你忘记自己的身份
We don't want you to forget who we are.
查理
Charlie!
她知道规则
She knew the rules.
伤得真♥他♥妈♥重
Gonna be a hell of a war wound.
你就袖手旁观 你♥他♥妈♥还是我的亲哥呢
You just stood there. My own fucking brother.
世事如此 西尔维娅
It's the world we live in, Sylvia.
你知道是怎么回事
You know what that was about.
是那个婊♥子♥提醒我们不要越界
That was that cunt reminding us to stay in our place.
我们得远离那些人
We got to get away from those people.
我跟你说过多少次了
I've told you more than once
哪些力所能及 哪些只能望洋兴叹
what you can do, what was off limits.
去你♥妈♥的♥望洋兴叹 是你自己太LOW逼了
Fuck your limits. You set your goals too low.
LOW逼低调才不会出事
Aim low, you never get hurt.
LOW逼低调什么都捞不到
Aim low, you never get shit.
至少顾客们会喜欢伤疤
At least customers like a scar.
有神秘感
Lends to the mystery.
你已经歇业了
You are out of the business.
你的性格不适合做这行
You don't have the temperament.
有机会 我就不会放过
I see a chance, I take it.
如我所说
Like I said.
我不能要回我的占卜室吗
I don't get my parlor back?
你明天立刻回拉斯维加斯
You're going back to Vegas first thing tomorrow.
你让我带我儿子的东西来
So, you've asked me to bring something of my son's.
我带来了
I've got it right here.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表