剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
Where's yours?
我 我不能再喝了
Oh, I-I-I don't drink anymore.
在葬礼上不喝酒是不祥的
Oh, it's bad luck not to drink at the funeral.
你肯定不想再被恶魔盯上吧
You don't want the evil spirits to come after you again.
请再来一杯白兰地
Another brandy, please.
-不 我 我... -就一杯 一杯
- No, no, I-I-I... - No, just one. Just one.
-给您 夫人 -给
- Here you go, ma'am. - Here.
来吧 抿一口
Come on, one sip.
好 就一口
Okay, just a sip.
他不是在参加戒酒互助会吗
Isn't he in A. A.?
当然 踢踏舞来源于弗拉明戈舞
Of course, tap dancing comes from flamenco dancing,
吉普赛舞 当然
gypsy dancing, of course.
先生
Sir.
-都主要靠踢踏 -弗拉明戈舞吗
- It's all about tapping. - Flamenco?
-是的 -那... 那你也会踢踏舞吗
- Yes. - So... so you tap dance, too?
当然 当然会
Of course. Of course I do.
-好想在这儿看你跳舞 -不 不 在这儿可看不了
- I'd like to see that here. - No, no, no, you cannot.
-怎么能在葬礼上跳舞呢 -哦 不行吗
- You cannot dance at funerals. - Oh, no?
-不 不能这样 -那能做什么
- No, you can't do that, no. - What can you do?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
跟我来
Follow me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-脱衣服 -什么
- Get undressed. - What?
脱裤子吧
Pull down your pants.
来吧 宝贝 罗杰
Come on, honey. Roger.
什么
What?
来
Come on.
真爽
Oh, that's nice.
真爽
Oh. Oh, that's nice.
快说你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我爱你
I love you.
大点声
Louder.
-我爱你 -再大点声
- I love you! - Louder.
我爱你
I love you!
这人的可信度为零了
Your boy's credibility is fucked.
食物最伟大 呃...
Food is a great idea. You know, uh...
我的天 一整天就等这虾上桌了
Jesus H, I been waiting for this shrimp all day.
别 别 别
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
你这么出格真是丢脸
You know, it's a shame you under-ordered.
晚宴要买♥♥够食物
You know, buy the appropriate amount of food for the event.
我不是一直说嘛
That's what I always say.
冷静 冷静
Easy. Easy.
没事 没事
It's cool. It's cool.
我再去喝杯白兰地行了吧
I'll have another brandy, huh?
我回去的时候买♥♥地道汉堡[美国速食汉堡连锁]吃
I'll get some In-N-Out Burger on the way home.
好吃
They're really good.
真好吃
Really good.
外面有警♥察♥ 方索
There are police outside, Fonso.
你得... 冷静点
You gotta... play it cool.
-警♥察♥吗 -嗯
- Police? - Yeah.
肯定冷静
Absolutely.
淡定
Low key.
住手
Stop it!
娜丁有打电♥话♥吗
Did Nadine call?
还没 会打的
Not yet, but she will.
离开维加斯后就没见过这个了
I haven't seen that since Vegas.
我前几天翻出来的 我 我做了点改进
I got it out a few days ago. I-I made a few adjustments.
没有花招哦
Nothing up my sleeve.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我一直很喜欢
I've always liked it.
我双手很灵活的
I'm good with my hands.
要不要看点别的小魔术
You wanna see another trick?
让我消失吧[小黄歌♥歌♥词]
Make me disappear.
谢谢
Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
我要再来一杯
I'm gonna need another one of those.
我喜欢这件罩衫
I like that blouse.
-谢谢 -是真丝的吗
- Thank you. - Is it silk?
你真美
You are so beautiful.
席琳...
So, Celine...
你在哪儿长大的
Where did you grow up?
在康涅狄格州和欧洲
Between Connecticut and Europe.
你喜欢欧洲 不是吗
You like Europe, don't you?
我喜欢这些配饰
I love those.
这是印度的
They're from India.
把你的手
You can take your fingers
放在你老婆的... 手上
and place them on your wife's... hand.
另一只
The other hand.
没错
Yes.
现在
And now...
用你有力的手
you can take your strong fingers
慢慢把她手上的戒指
and slowly slide her ring down.
取下
All the way off.
感觉很棒 不是吗
Feels good, doesn't it?
现在...
Now...
抓住我的手...
you can take my hand...
... 为我戴上戒指
...and slide the ring down my finger.
是的
Yes.
-泰德妹弄明白 -泰德没弄明白什么
- Ted doesn't see it. - Ted doesn't see what?
我给你们的这个炫酷的招牌
I bring you this totally dope sign.
是我的手下从方塔纳[加州城市]偷来的
I mean, my boys stole this from Fontana,
那地方远了去了...
which is, like, way to fucking gone...
...可你们却把它
...and you replace it
换成了这个谁都能
with this, uh, piece of shit
从亚马逊买♥♥到的破玩意儿
any fool can order off of Amazon.
精明... 可不在泰德的字典里
Subtlety... not Ted's thing.
没人说过泰德聪明啊
No one ever accused Teddy of subtle.
就没人说过你用第三人称的说话方式吗
Anyone ever talk to you about the third person thing?
泰德走了
Teddy out.
怀特医生
Dr. White.
抱歉打扰你了
I am sorry to barge in on you.
我按查理的记录找来的 我 呃...
I got your address from Charlie's chart. I, uh...
-我只是想来看看 -进来吧
- I just wanted to check in. - Come in.
查理说他从事自助产业的时候
When Charlie said he was in the self-help industry,
我完全没想到会是塔罗牌占卜
I didn't exactly picture tarot cards.
他凭直觉占卜
He's an intuitive.
那些牌 还有蜡烛
The cards, the candles,
那些只是知觉之门
they're really just meant to be doors in.
就像 噢 你们是怎么说来着
Like, um... Oh, God, what are they called?
就是墨水的印迹
The, uh... the ink blots?
-罗曼测验[根据墨迹判断人的性格] -没错
- Rorschach. - Exactly.
这些图像会触发
They're images that trigger responses
查理和顾客之间的反应
in our clients and Charlie.
-类似于零点能量 -我不懂这是啥意思
- It's like zero point energy. - I don't know what that is.
这是个量子力学的概念
It's a quantum mechanics concept.
是说精神可以转变为物质
It suggests that thoughts can become matter.
这也能解释直觉
It also can explain intuition,
比如你说的“知觉之门”
like the "Doors of perception" that you were talking about.
-我开始感觉到了 -感觉到什么
- I'm beginning to see it. - See what?
有个医生让她的病人服用迷幻蘑菇
I was having trouble picturing a doctor
我正在为很难脑补这事烦恼呢
who tells her patient to take mushrooms.
怀特医生顺路来看看你
Dr. White came by to check in on you.
你接到娜丁的电♥话♥了
You got the call from Nadine.
你们俩慢慢聊吧 可不许再被她骗服迷幻药啦
I will leave you two. Don't let her slip you any acid.
"自助"产业
The "Self-help" Industry?
好吧 如果我一开始告诉你我是个灵媒
Well, if I said I was a psychic,
听上去就像山达基教[冠以科学之名的邪教] 我们之间就会有隔阂了
it would sound like Scientology, then walls come up.
理由倒是挺充足的
For a good reason.
不如带我去看看你展现灵力的工作室
Why don't you show me where the magic happens?
装饰得不错
Nice décor.
先用温和的氛围来预热
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表