剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
My ringer's off.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你们好啊
Hi, there, guys.
大家都在了
We're all here, I see.
我想让他待在我腿上
I want to keep him in my lap.
当然可以
Of course.
-没事的 不要动 -好了 来吧 老伙计
- It's okay. Stay. - All right, there, old guy.
-准备好了吗 -没关系的
-Yeah, you're ready. -It's okay.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
如果你需要 可以一直待在这里
You can stay here as long as you want.
我陪着你
I got you.
没事了
It's okay.
我想要这些东西给我陪葬
I want to be buried with these.
别胡思乱想
That's a little morbid.
我想他们给我陪葬
I want to be buried with them.
我如果能去天堂的话
When I go to heaven, if that's where I'm going,
我要带着他们一起见上帝
I'm gonna hold them up to God,
然后再问清楚原因
and I'm gonna ask for an explanation.
狗狗已经老了
He was old.
如果我...如果我做了...如果我弄瞎了一只狗
If I... If I did that... If I blinded a dog
然后又搞断了它的臀骨导致它没法行走
and I shattered his hip so he could barely move,
然后它剩下的日子就只能在这种情况下度过
so he could barely move out of his own filth,
我是不是太变♥态♥了 是吗
that would make me a psychopath, right?
-诺拉... -别啊 是这样的 对吧
- Nora... - No. It would, right?
我是说 那个...就是这样啊
I mean, it... it would.
上帝天天做这个事情
God does that over and over and over again,
从白天 到晚上 每一天 每一周都在做
day in, day out, every single day of the week
星期天还做两次
and twice on Sunday.
你是个医生 我的天
You're a doctor, for Christ's sake.
你见惯了生老病死
You know how this works.
是 但不意味着...
Yeah. That doesn't...
但不意味着我就得喜欢它
That doesn't mean I have to like it.
所以呢 我们就只能深陷于此无法自拔吗
So, what? We're gonna go through this all again?
重点呢 我为什么在这
What's the point? Why am I here?
我会一直问直到我能得到答案
I'm going to keep asking those questions until I get answers.
好吧 祝你好运
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
你知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
去他的 去他妈的上帝
Fuck Him. Fuck God.
我去...我真的不想再做这些事了
Fu... I don't want to do this anymore.
什么 这个吗
What, this?
是啊
Yeah.
为什么
Why not?
因为 呃...因为你不想
Because, uh... because you don't want
再和我讨论玄学之类的东西
to have the same arguments about theology
那些我们结婚后每个月讨论一次的事情
that we had once a month when we were married?
我不是
I don't...
我觉得我就是 不想
I guess I just don't.
你不会认为他嗑药了 是吧
You don't think he has a drug problem, do you?
嗯 我觉得是女孩的问题
No. I think it was a girl problem.
这个召灵会...
This séance...
我们得另寻方法
we need to find another way.
不 就这样 真的
No. This is the way. Really.
170万美元
$1.7 million.
快180万
Closer to 1.8.
噢 上帝 这些就是跑路钱
Oh, God. That is get-out-of-town money.
新生活也不过这些钱 而且以后还不用骗人了
New-life money, an honest-to-God chance.
我们可是把我们的未来
We're putting our future
放在几个维加斯骗子手里
in the hands of some Vegas hustler.
不 未来我能掌控住
No, the future is in my hands, not our hands.
吉娜只是生意的工具...就像放塔罗牌的桌子 或是一个水晶球
Gina is a tool of the trade... A deck of cards, a crystal ball.
我们要利用她得到我们想要的
We will use her to get what we want.
我只是觉得她会把事情搞得越来越复杂
I just think she can make things complicated.
现在是凌晨3点
It's 3:00 in the morning.
我的猫窝的门是咋回事
What happened to my cat door?
我一早就会让人去看看
I'll have the crew by in the morning.
下次还有什么问题 打电♥话♥好吗
And the next time you have a problem, try calling.
别人把我屏蔽了
People block me.
为啥
Can't imagine why.
我又不是你的马仔
I'm not your errand boy.
当然
Sure.
我要进屋了
I'm gonna go back in,
我得回去睡觉了
and I'm gonna go to sleep,
我们早上再见
and I will see you in the morning.
我需要金券牌乳液
I need Gold Bond cream.
啥
What?
我需要金券牌乳液
I need Gold Bond cream.
店里面需要吗
For the shop?
我脚后跟需要 它们都裂了
For my heels. They crack.
去CVS那家药店买♥♥ 全天营业
Go to CVS. It's open 24 hours.
在维多利大街
It's on Victory.
好吧
Fine.
我早上第一件事情就是把那乳液带给你
I'll bring the Gold Bond cream first thing in the morning,
接着我再带人去修那猫窝的门
and I'll have a crew there for the cat door.
我们开始吧
Let us join together.
吉娜会指引你
Gina will guide you.
你会得到很好的照顾
You're in good hands.
好的
Okay.
当我们准备召唤灵魂时
As we prepare to summon the spirits,
让我们先花点时间打开我们的心门
let us take a moment to open our hearts
然后接受来自连结的的礼物
and receive the gift of connection.
有时
Sometimes,
连结是我们能唯一给予的的东西
connection is the only gift we have to offer.
而连结又是天地万物能给予我们
And connection is one of the most powerful blessings
最强大的保佑之一
the universe can give us.
当两个灵魂相连
When two souls are joined,
无论天上还是地下 任何力量
there is no power on earth or in heaven
都不能将他们分开
that can keep them apart.
心里所想的才是最真实的
The heart wants what the heart wants.
请说出你孩子的名字
Please say the name of your boy.
他叫迈尔斯 呃 他的家人叫他迪伦
I named him Miles. Um, his family called him Dylan.
那我们就和你一样叫他迈尔斯
Then we will call him Miles just as you did.
我们将请求他现在穿越阴阳结界
We will ask that he now cross the border,
因为我们知道爱比死亡更强大
for we know love is stronger than death.
哦 哦 哦
Oh! Oh! Oh!
哦
Oh.
大家都还好吗
Everybody all right?
嗯
Yeah.
快走 快走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
只是一群小毛孩
Just a couple of kids playing.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我觉得这是个信♥号♥♥
I think it's a sign.
他在向我们传递消息
He's sending us a message.
迈尔斯
Miles.
他最爱棒球了
He loved baseball.
迈尔斯 你已经让我们知道你就在这里
Miles, you have made your presence known.
告诉我们你想要什么
Tell us what you want.
让我们进入你的世界 就像你现在能和我们在一起一样
Let us into your life as we want you in ours.
嗯
Mm.
哦
Oh.
他说他想跟我们讲话
He's saying he wants to speak with us.
你有什么想跟他说的吗
Is there anything you want to say to him?
迈尔斯 我是 呃...妈妈
Miles, this is, uh... Mom.
哦
Oh.
我想跟你说这些...
I've been wanting to say this to you...
已经等了好久了
for a long time.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
有别的方法可以解读这件事情
There are other ways of looking at it...
有小孩在玩耍 只是巧合
kids playing, coincidence.
但 就像我之前说的 我是看到了一些东西
But, as I said before, I have seen some things,
而这些绝对是其中之一
and this was definitely one of them.
那种连结...我能感觉到
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表