剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
雅各布森老师... 他好像得了流感
Mr. Jacobson... uh, he got the flu or something,
病得很重
so it's terrible.
这是艾玛
Emma.
-你好 -这是我妈
- Hi. - My mom.
很高兴认识你 哈弗福德夫人
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Haverford.
我老公的妈妈才叫哈弗福德夫人
Mrs. Haverford's my husband's mother.
叫我琳达
I'm Linda.
这半天假是他在糊弄我吗
Is he bullshitting me about the half day?
如果没有课的话
Well, I mean, there was an assembly
我们该去一个集♥会♥
that we were supposed to go to if we didn't have class.
不过 我高二了 所以说实话
Uh, I'm a sophomore, though, so, honestly,
我的麻烦... 要比他大得多
I'm... I'm in more trouble than he is.
你介意我跟尼克说几句话吗
Do you mind if I talk to Nick for a minute?
-什么 -你去厨房♥等会儿
- Mm? Mm-hmm. - Just wait in the second.
当然 哈弗福德夫... 琳达
Oh, sure, Mrs... uh, Linda.
兄弟 甘道夫太蠢了
Dude, Gandalf is so dope.
厉害啊 高二
Nice. Sophomore?
我真的很喜欢她
I really like her.
你在学校不好好读书 还翘半天课吗
You messing anything up in school, missing a day?
我知道我总是这么说
I know I keep saying this,
可你现在的成绩会影响你进大学
but this is when your grades start to count for college.
妈 我知道 真的
Mom, I got this, really.
这是怎么回事
What's the story here?
这不是你以为的大♥麻♥
Oh, it's not weed, if that's what you think.
我知道牛至叶是什么味道
I know what oregano smells like.
我也知道大♥麻♥是什么味道
Weed, too.
-方索给我的 -方索吗
- I got it from Fonso. - Fonso?
没错 他... 他说
Yeah, he... he said, um,
这是种爱情魔药
it was some kind of love potion or something.
-你真的很喜欢这个女孩 -我真的很喜欢
- You really do like this girl. - A lot, yeah.
她跟你一起逃学了 或许这药是管用
She ditched school with you. Maybe this stuff's working.
今晚 我们要谈谈你的阿得拉骗局
Tonight, we're gonna talk about your little Adderall scam.
你要好好跟我解释为什么要碾碎维生素C片
You're gonna explain to me why you ground up Vitamin C
还有你的药去哪儿了
and what you do with your pills.
我去把你女朋友叫进来
I'll send your girlfriend in.
我希望您不要介意我来这儿
I hope you don't mind me coming over.
我... 我还是新生的时候
I, uh... I just remember when I was a freshman,
感觉一切都很可怕
it was all kind of scary,
尼克很贴心又有点害羞 我就...
and Nick is so sweet and shy, and I just...
我很开心他开始交朋友
I'm just happy he's making friends.
他说你老公是个灵媒
He said that your husband's a psychic.
酷毙了
That's so awesome.
我爸只不过是个律师... 我妈也是
All my dad is is just a lawyer... my mom, too.
有的时候你就需要一个律师
Sometimes, a lawyer's exactly what you need.
说实话 我家就像90年代那些俗套的情景喜剧
Honestly, it's like a bad '90s sitcom at my house.
尼克就在房♥间里
Nick's in his bedroom.
想吃什么冰箱里自己拿
You can help yourself to anything in the fridge.
我丈夫在接待顾客
My husband's in with a client,
所以请你们小点声
so if you guys can just watch the noise.
当然了 谢谢
Yeah, sure. Um, thanks.
你不用担心他的功课
And don't worry about his schoolwork.
高一反正没啥事的
Nothing happens freshman year anyways.
我那时才17岁
I was 17.
我家里人都是天主教♥徒♥
My family is Catholic.
不可能堕胎
Abortion was not an option.
孩子的父亲呢
And the father?
他刚刚进大学
Oh, he was at SC in his freshman year.
我还没有喜欢他到
I honestly didn't like him enough
叫他回来一起带孩子的地步
to drag him back into it,
所以我跟家里人说我不知道孩子的爸爸是谁
so I told my family I didn't know who the father was.
然后呢
How'd that go?
接下来就很俗套了
It was all very old school.
我妈妈对外说我们去欧洲旅行了
My mother arranged a trip to Europe.
我去了奥哈伊市[加利福尼亚州城市]的一个私人机构
And I went to a private facility in Ojai.
孩子被送去领养了
The baby was put up for adoption.
我爸爸直到我高中毕业都没再跟我说过话
My father didn't speak to me for the rest of high school.
我回到东部去上学 大三那年 我爸爸去世了
I went back East to college, and he died, uh, my junior year.
但您从未停止想念您的孩子
But you've never stopped thinking about your child.
从来没有
No. No.
你妈看起来很潮啊
Your mom seems chill.
是啊
Yeah.
-所以... -对了
- Uh, so if... - Oh, right.
不好意思 这里有70粒
Sorry. Uh, this is 70.
我跟我妈说我把整瓶药都弄湿了
I told my mom I got the whole thing wet,
给她看了黏黏的一团
showed her some goo.
她补药的时候给我说了 所以下周还有90粒
She called me in a refill, so 90 more by next week, hopefully.
这招太聪明了
That's genius.
我们能放点音乐吗
Can we, uh, play some music or something
-就放舒缓一点的 -可以呀
- if we keep it super-soft? - Yeah, yeah.
我能看看你的...
Uh, can I see your...
当然 不好意思
Oh, yeah. Sure. Sorry.
来
Uh, here you go.
兄弟 你听过那首"众神智慧"吗
Dude, have you heard Gods Wisdom?
里面有很多奇怪的说唱
Uh, there's, like, a ton of really weird rap,
比如 走出西马萨诸塞
like, coming out of Western Massachusetts.
我要... 我要去小睡一会儿
I'm, uh... I'm just gonna lie down.
好的
Okay.
-我们会安静一点的 -谢谢 亲爱的
- Yeah, we'll be quiet. - Thanks, honey.
如果她要休息了
Yeah, uh, if she's lying down,
我们就得非常安静
that means we got to be extra quiet.
你不觉得大人都很烦吗
Do you think it's just that growing up sucks?
反正我觉得很多人都是
That's kind of my theory.
你小时候 所有人都在教你要做些啥
When you're a kid, everyone tells you what to do, right?
比如 总有人在开飞机
Like, somebody's always flying the plane.
长大了就好像是终于可以去驾驶飞机了可是不需要飞行员了
Growing up is you walk up to the cockpit and there's no pilot.
-听上去很对 -因为你♥爸♥的工作
- That sounds about right. - Because what your dad does,
就是因为这些 对吧
that's really what it's all about, right?
人们都在找飞行员
I mean, like, people are looking for a pilot.
-没错 -我也不清楚
- Absolutely. - I don't know.
我以前很讨厌我爸妈
I-I used to really resent my parents for that,
讨厌他们指挥我做事
like, them telling me what to do.
没错
Mm-hmm.
去年的时候 学校一团糟 我过得超艰难
and then, last year, school sucked, like, super-hard,
我还对苯二氮卓类药物[镇静催眠药]上瘾了
and I was getting kind of too heavy into benzos,
我出走了两次... 一次去了圣巴巴拉
and I ran away twice... like, once to Santa Barbara,
还有一次去了河滨市[都是加利福尼亚州城市]
and then another time to Riverside,
没人想去那个破地方
which is really not where anybody wants to wind up.
-可是... -可你回来了
- Um, but... - But you came back.
我是被带回来的
Well, I got brought back.
我也说不清
But, um, I don't know.
第二次的时候有事情发生了...
Something happened the second time...
听起来很老套...
and this is gonna sound super-corny...
我爸看见我的时候 就像再也见不到我了一样
it was the way my dad said my name when he saw me,
叫我的名字
like he thought he was never gonna see me again.
我站在那里
And then there I was,
心想 "无论他们是什么样的人
and I was like, "These are people who love me,
无论我做什么 这些是爱我的人"
no matter what else they are, no matter what else I do."
我懂的
I get that.
我就想
And then I was like,
"只剩下三 四年了吧
"I've got, what, four, three more years now?
再多当一段时间小孩子又能怎么样"
What's bad about being a kid a little longer?"
所以你...
So you're not...
你这会儿就不想着出走了
you're not thinking about running away anytime soon.
我会在这儿待一段时间的
I'm here for the duration.
好极了
That's cool.
你想的话 我们可以亲热一下
We can hook up if you want.
好啊
Yeah. Sure.
好的
Okay.
你有什么准备吗
Do you have anything?
只有阿得拉
Just the Adderall.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表