剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
Listen, there's, uh, something you should know.
我们成立了灵媒欺诈特遣组
There's a psychic fraud task force now.
邮递员在这儿被射杀 有个女的在占卜室被焚烧
That mailman got shot here, woman burned at another parlor.
地区检察官要忙疯了
The D. A.'s crackin' down.
我们会追查你卖♥♥出的每一座
We're gonna go after every "Bridge to the beyond"
"未来之桥"
you ever sold.
"洛杉矶时报"会印满
The "L. A. Times" will be plastered
你那可爱的灵媒脸
with your pretty little psychic face.
所以 无论你在搞什么骗局
So whatever scams you got working,
你得趁早挥手说再见了
you need to kiss 'em goodbye.
我没有搞骗局
I don't work scams.
我向寻求帮助的人伸出援手
I help people who ask for my help.
仅此而已
That's all I do.
反正 那些搞欺诈的下流胚
Well, those other lowlifes who do scam,
他们的通灵船要沉没了
their psychic ship is going down.
如果你不下船
And if you don't bail,
就会跟他们一起沉下去
you're gonna go down right along with it.
我是个游泳健将
I'm a pretty good swimmer.
你周围都是鲨鱼 查理
You're in shark-infested waters, Charlie.
游泳可帮不了你
Swimming ain't gonna help.
我找到了个好人家 妈
I found a really good one, mom.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我做了 我...
I know. I did. I...
不 妈 不是说我俩没问题
No, mom, it's not like we don't have our problems,
可我们在努力
but we're working it through.
我知道
I know.
这次 我会尽我所能
No, this time, I'm gonna do everything I can
让它奏效
to make it work.
还在编程
Programming it.
不同的夜 不同时间
Different nights, different times.
只给娜丁·戴维斯最好的
Only the best for Nadine Davies.
尼克还好吗
Nick okay?
那个警探可吓坏他了
That detective shook him up pretty badly.
他妈的一群混♥蛋♥ 他只是个孩子
That fucking asshole. He's just a kid.
但他是我们的孩子 他不会有事
But he's our kid, so he'll be fine.
他只是担心那个女孩儿 她会出现的
He's just worried about the girl. She'll turn up.
那个警♥察♥想干啥
What'd the new cop want?
他们成立了一个特遣组
They're starting a task force now,
要追查马♥克♥思♥家族
coming after the families.
真不幸 我们不能就这么顺其自然
Hmm. Too bad we can't just let the chips fall.
她是说 这会对我们造成影响
What she suggests, the noise it will make,
如果我们在搞什么事
if we might be working on something
也许会受到损害
that would be compromised.
她什么都不懂
She don't know the half of it.
法比亚娜一死
Fabiana gone,
我们就不用担心她向方索告密
we don't have to worry about her on telling Fonso,
但现在方索以为是"白色托尼"杀了她
but now Fonso thinks it's White Tony who killed her.
他开始追杀"白色托尼"的话
Well, he goes after White Tony,
我们就得应付一场战役加调查特遣组
we've got a war and a task force.
我想着你可能想要这个
Thought you might want these.
把它放壁炉上
Um, put 'em on the mantel.
我觉得我有可能发现了一个圣人
I think I may have found a saint.
我有一个病人 头部受到重击
Patient of mine, blow to the head.
他开始出现幻觉 可... 是真的那种
He's having what I call visions, but... but real ones.
他自称能看见 未来的碎片
He's getting, he said, glimpses of the future.
你知道他是怎么描述的吗
You know how he described it?
他说这... 这就像"时空错乱"
He said that it... it was like time is out of joint.
-难道你不觉得这很美吗 -我听着有点像精神分♥裂♥
- I mean, isn't that beautiful? - Sounds schizophrenic to me.
不是 查不到身体原因
No, but there's no physical source.
我所有的测试都做过了 丹尼
I ran all the tests, Denny.
他预见了某个场景 然后就真的发生了
I mean, he saw something, and then it actually happened.
好吧 所以这是什么"自行嗑嗨"吗
Okay, so is this a "high on your own supply" situation?
就像你刚接触迷幻蘑菇一样
You know, like you started hitting the mushrooms.
不 这是物质形态的真实
No, this is a real world real,
不是意识形态的真实
not altered state real.
-我亲眼看见他有了幻觉 -抱歉 可你是怎么...
- I saw him have a vision. - I-I'm sorry, but how do you...
你是怎么看见别人有幻觉的
how do you see someone have a vision?
我不知道 我只知道是真的
I don't know, but I just know it's true.
他如果真的看见了什么
And if he really is seeing something,
你就相信我吧
I mean... and just give me that.
就相信我一下 好吗
Just give me that for a second, okay?
如果他有幻觉 剩下的问题就是 "为什么"
If he is, then the only other obvious question is, "Why?"
这就是你"圣人观念"的来源吗
And this is where your sainthood notion comes in?
"上帝不掷骰子" 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦说过
"God doesn't play dice." Albert Einstein.
好吧 "一个人只能听见他想听见的
Well, "A man hears what he wants to hear,
而无视其他一切" 保罗·西蒙[美国音乐家]唱过
disregards all the rest." Paul Simon.
现在 我觉得这一切的原因
Now, what I think is happening, again,
就是你应付不了你的生活
is that you're not dealing with your life.
我们的狗死了 我们的婚姻也走到尽头
Our dog died, so did our marriage.
不久以后 你还是得面对现实
Now sooner or later, you're gonna have to face reality.
为什么
Why?
泰德用尽浑身解数了
Ted went all out.
他跟我有协议
He got a deal.
对我们亲爱的邻居盖里有点太过分了
Could be too much for our dear neighbor Gary.
这些平民啊
Ah, civilians.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
参加吉普赛人葬礼 难道有人准备好过吗
Is anyone ever ready for a gypsy funeral?
一个口♥活♥玩笑 你个蠢货
A blow job joke?! You jackass!
你就为个口♥活♥玩笑要挑起一场战争吗
You want to start a war over a blow job joke?!
他说了你孙女的坏话
It was about your granddaughter.
这是生意 你不能发脾气
This is business. You don't lose your temper.
路表弟侮辱我们家族
Cousin Lou insulted our family.
我们早就被侮辱过了
We have been insulted before.
总不能一被侮辱就杀人
You can't go and kill someone every time we are insulted.
好好想想你做了什么
Think of what you've done!
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
和以前一样...
What our people always do...
全力以赴
The best we can.
回车上坐着去
Go sit in the car.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢
My respect.
来的人挺多
Nice turnout.
他们来向死者致敬
Paying their respects.
防止被恶灵缠身
so they don't get haunted by the deceased.
记住了 别说出她的名字
Remember, do not say her name.
会吓坏他们的
They'll freak out.
是啊 我们可不想被她缠着
Yeah, we don't want her haunting us.
嗯
Mm.
表姐不会再烦人了 所以我不是特别悲伤
My cousin out of my hair, I'm not exactly heartbroken.
可我置办这些花了不少钱
But I had to drop a mint on all this.
这都是因为那个该死的...
And that's on top of the insult of fucking...
... "白色托尼“放火烧了她
...White Tony setting her on fire.
她也是家人
She was family.
方索
Fonso!
很遗憾你表姐去世了
I'm so sorry about your cousin.
尽管大家一致认为
Although from all accounts,
她罪有应得
she had it coming.
她是个贱♥人♥
Ah, she was a bitch.
一流的贱♥人♥ 毋庸置疑
A first-rate bitch, no doubt about it.
不过 还是一大损失
But still, it's a loss.
这件事情 我郑重声明 跟我没关系
A loss which, for the record, I had nothing to do with.
我也是这么跟我妈说的
That's exactly what I was telling my mother.
看 她怕... 这些敌意
See, she's afraid... the bad blood,
对你表弟事情的误会
the misunderstanding about your cousin.
现在又出了这样的事
Now this, huh?
她觉得这都是该死的报复
She thinks it's some kind of an eye-for-an-eye shit.
我向你保证 事实并非如此
Well, I can assure you, nothing could be further from the truth.
好吧
Okay.
丽塔
Rita.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
她脾气太冲了
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表