剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼"前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
我要从保险柜里取点钱出来
I need to get some property from my safe deposit box.
-马上回来 -哪儿也别去
- Be right back. - Don't go anywhere.
-吉娜去哪儿了 -先去克雷格街2412号♥ 再去洛杉矶国际机场
- Where's Gina? - 2412 Craig Street, then L. A. X.
她让我告诉你别太生气
She told me to tell you no hard feelings.
他们中间哪个混♥蛋♥想杀我
Which one of these pricks wants to kill me?
他们都想干掉你
They all want to kill you.
我就知道你能揪出叛徒
I knew you'd expose the Judas.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我知道祸根从何而起
I know from where the poison springs.
你该离开他
You should leave him.
至此 我判令一场婚姻
To this end, I decree a marriage
让方索的大女儿德林娜
between Fonso's eldest, Drina,
和白色托尼的儿子小托尼联姻
and White Tony's son, Little Tony.
-开启和平新时代吧 -你好
- Let the peace begin. - Hello!
白色托尼叫我们来安装
White Tony sent us to do the install.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
在你办公室安装监控
Security cameras in your office.
-你现在给白色托尼办事了 -我不干
- You work for White Tony now. - I'm not doing this.
你太天真了 你以为你在这个问题有选择吗
It's sweet that you think you got a choice in the matter.
我们在贝克斯菲尔德的公交车上
We found Emma's phone.
找到了艾玛没电的手♥机♥
It died on a bus in Bakersfield,
但我们调出了短♥信♥
but we got Emma's text login,
看见你给她发了一条短♥信♥说"抱歉"
and you sent her a message, "Sorry."
你是想跟她道什么歉
What was it that you had to be sorry about?
-我很想她 -艾玛死了
- I miss her! - Emma's dead.
他们发现她被埋在洛杉矶山脊的深山里
They found her buried in the Angeles Crest Mountains.
你儿子和两个朋友去树林里了
Your boy and two friends were up in the woods.
喝酒 吸大♥麻♥
Booze, weed.
等着开庭和罚款吧
There'll be a court date and a fine.
-别忘了你的护照 -你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
- Don't forget your passport. - Who the fuck are you?
这个我帮你收着吧
I'll pack it for you.
我看到一个机会 就抓住了
I saw an opportunity and I took it.
你问我会怎么做
What would I do?
-我一直出现幻觉 -怎么了
- I'm having these visions. - What's wrong?
我能预见未来 琳达
I can see the future, Linda.
休学后第一天上学 你该按时去
First day off suspension, you should be on time.
说一句"抱歉我搞砸了"也能让我好受点
An "I fucked up" Expression also helps.
我得流感了
I think I have the flu.
你那是宿醉 起来 走了
You got a hangover. Come on, let's go.
难道我该假装一切都没发生
Am I supposed to just get up and go to school
然后起床去上学吗
and act like none of this ever happened?
我在比你还小的时候
That's a survival skill I learned
就学会这个生存技能了
when I was younger than you.
有时候你只能期待明天
Sometimes the next day's all you got.
赶紧去洗个澡 听见没
In and out of the shower as fast as you can, okay?
我们15分钟以后就走
We'll be out of here in 15.
早安 保罗
Morning, Paul.
早安 戴维斯夫人
Mrs. Davies.
是这样的 你肯定会笑话我
Okay, you're gonna laugh,
我心中的新教♥徒♥信念让我觉得
but the Protestnt in me is feeling guilty
把所有存款提现放在保险箱里
about having all that money that I withdrew
是一种罪过
sitting in the safety deposit box.
所以我想还是把它存回账户吧
So I'd like to put it back in my account.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
你昨天就把钱全取走了
You picked that money up yesterday.
什么 不 我没有
What? No, I didn't.
你拿走了
Yeah.
你跟你的助理进来
You came in with your assistant
叫我打开保险柜让你取走钱
and had me open the box so you could get the money.
-什么助理 -你说她叫劳里
- What assistant? - You said her name was Laurie.
保罗 我没有助理
Paul, I don't have an assistant.
到底怎么回事
What is going on here?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你把我的钱弄哪儿去了
What have you done with my money?
我觉得这个跟婚礼很配
I thought this might be nice for the wedding.
放在箱子里最好
Probably best to keep it in the box.
-是因为德林娜 对吗 -嗯
- It's because of Drina, right? - Yeah.
她不像你一样对婚礼那么上心
She doesn't have the same wedding fuzzies you do.
也对
Yeah.
顺便说一句 不用谢
You're welcome, by the way.
谢什么
About what?
我刚送你的170万美元
The $1.7 million I just gifted you.
那个催眠师怎么样了
What happened to the hypnotist?
呃...
Uh...
我处理好了
I took care of it.
你怎么都不跟我商量
Why didn't you talk to me?
我办事儿不需要你的允许
Well, I don't need your permission.
但这是家族生意
But this is a family business.
这是我在掌管
Which I'm in charge of.
但你不能总是杀人...
But you do not do murder...
虽然 有时候可以 但这不是我们的手段
I mean, sometimes, but this is not our way.
我知道 但这是我的手段
Yeah, well, it's my way.
而且还挺管用的
And it works for me.
你把她怎么了
What did you do to her?
-他怎么样了 -还好
- How is he? - He's fine.
他就该呆在学校里
School's the best place for him.
你还好吗
How are you?
她在这里
She's in there.
你...把她带进屋子了
You... You brought her in the house?
我总不能在光天化日之下把她挖出来
Well, I can't very well drag her out in the middle of the day
然后把她塞进车里吧
and stuff her in the back of my trunk.
我给爱德华多打电♥话♥了
I called Eduardo.
他正在过来路上
He's coming.
你的计划是什么来着
What was your plan, exactly?
你去找娜丁 然后呢
You'd go after Nadine, and then what?
你和你的阳光小姐就能出海
You and Little Miss Sunshine would sail off to
去到热带天堂了 你抛家弃子
a tropical paradise, abandon your son,
留下我背黑锅面对方索吗
leave me holding the bag with Fonso?
是这样吗 这是你的计划吗
Was that it? Was that your plan?
但你被耍了
But you got played.
你让外人拿到了钱
You let somebody else handle the money.
真♥他♥妈♥外行
It's fucking amateur hour.
应该是爱德华多
That's Eduardo.
嘿
Hey, hey.
你昨晚去那儿胡闹什么呢
What was all that bullshit about last night?
很明显
It's pretty clear.
方索只想拿回他的钱
Fonso just wants his property back.
他表现得很滑稽
He's got a funny way of showing it.
他就是个滑稽的人
He's a funny man.
是 他确实是
I won't lie, though.
你打翻他那一下真不赖啊
That was pretty sweet when you decked him.
但他快要成为这个家族的一员了
Even though he is about to be part of the family.
这个婚礼 花了我太多钱
This fucking wedding, costing me a fortune.
说正事 首先
Okay, for starters,
我得租一整个周末的宴会厅
I have to rent out the place for the whole fucking weekend.
-嗯 -对吧
- Mm. - Right?
还得请个乐队来现场演奏
And then throw in the live band,
买♥♥吃的 喝的 租晚礼服
all the food and beverage, tux rentals,
更别说那几个从海外来报销
not to mention two dozen cousins
一切费用的表亲了
that I got to fly in from overseas.
-听上去是个盛大的派对 -那是当然 伙计
- Sounds like a hell of a party. - You got it, boyo,
但我得买♥♥单
and I got to pay for it,
所以 作为我的两个新员工
which is why, as my two newest employees,
你们得赚钱了
you got to start producing.
-你觉得我们没赚钱吗 -我知道你们没赚
- You think we're not producing? - I know you're not producing.
我今天早上起床 看见两个摄像机里的画面
I wake up this morning, look at the feed from these two cameras,
你知道我看见什么了 空荡荡的椅子
what do I see? Empty fucking chair.
我们偏爱谈下午场的生意
Business is better for us in the afternoons.
但我要看到忙着掏钱的
Yeah, but I need paying customers
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表