剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
-"迷眼"前情回顾... -这张塔罗牌象征母亲
- Previously on "Shut Eye"... - This is the card of motherhood.
孩子被人领养了
Baby was put up for adoption.
-他13岁的时候死的吗 -12岁
- He died when he was 13? - 12.
她在花旗银行还有一个账户...
And then, there's this one Citibank account...
里面有一百七十七万三千四百八十美元18美分
$1,773, 480.18.
你好吗 亲爱的
How are you, darling?
可以让我和方索
Want to give Fonso and me
谈一下吗 宝贝
a minute here, babe?
当然可以
Sure.
我的人都受过良好的教育
My girls got a good education.
他们教女生怎么做口♥活♥吗
They teach the girls how to give a sweet blow job?
我给你带了点东西
I got you something.
东莨菪碱... 这就是我跟你提过的药
Scopolamine... that drug I told you about?
如果我是你 我会稀释了以后再用
Oh, and I would divvy it up if I were you.
方索叔叔给我的
I got it from Fonso.
这是一种爱情魔药
It was some kind of love potion or something.
你真的很喜欢这个女孩子
You really do like this girl.
如果你想我们可以亲热一下
We can hook up if you want.
当然了
Yeah, sure.
你有那个东西吗
Do you have anything?
我只有阿得拉
Just the Adderall.
我是说避孕套
I meant protection.
我用完了
I ran out.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
不行 里面有客人
No. We got people here.
嘿
Hey.
戴维斯夫人 这是我儿子 尼克
Uh, Mrs. Davies, this is my son, Nick.
-尼克 这位是戴维斯夫人 -你好
- Nick, this is Mrs. Davies. - Hey.
艾玛 擦 不好意思 我刚... 艾玛
Emma, shit, I'm so sorry. I had to... Emma?
操
Fuck.
该死的车
Fucking car.
操
Fuck.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 慢点 慢点 慢点
Okay. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
-还好吗 -还行
- You okay? - Yep.
准备好了吗 扔
Ready? Go.
手♥机♥呢
What about the phone?
什么手♥机♥
What phone?
她的 那个女孩子的
Hers. The girl's.
她叫艾玛
Emma.
我处理掉了
I took care of it.
听着 我知道搞得一团糟
Look, I know that it's been a shit show.
废话
You think?
对不起
I'm sorry.
这个女孩因为你带来的东西死了
The girl died because of crap you brought into my house.
死的也许会是我儿子
It could've been my son.
听着 我们之间有火花
Look. We had something.
你也感觉到了
All right? You know we did.
你♥他♥妈♥简直像癌症
You're a fucking cancer.
滚回拉斯维加斯或者你随便什么朋友的地方去...
Go back to Vegas or wherever it is your friend is...
滚回该死的波多黎各去
fucking Puerto Rico.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远一点
Just get the fuck away from me.
我要怎么回去啊
How am I supposed to get back?
-打电♥话♥叫优步 -等等
- Call an Uber. - Wait.
莱特伍德没有优步服务
But there's no Uber in Wrightwood.
那就试试来福车[一个和优步相似的手♥机♥打车应用]
Try Lyft.
-好厉害 -你想知道是怎么做的吗
- That's good. Yeah. - You want to see how it's done?
-当然 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
这是我的尺码
I got my size.
亲爱的 我们在房♥间里
Hey, hon. We're in here.
♫ She said careful ♫
♫ Always careful ♫
♫ Stay close and stay prepared ♫
♫ One slip and you are theirs ♫
♫ You gotta walk ♫
♫ Walk on well-lighted streets ♫
♫ Walk on well-lighted streets ♫
♫ Walk on well-lighted streets ♫
♫ Look twice at everyone I meet ♫
你好 怀特医生 又是我 查理·哈弗福德
Hi, Dr. White. It's Charlie Haverford again.
跟之前说的一样
Like I said, I want to come in for a follow-up,
我想来就之前谈过的终结点做复诊
you know, that Omega point thing we were talking about.
我觉得我什么也没搞砸
I don't think I unfucked anything,
快回我电♥话♥
so call me.
告诉我什么能来
Let me know when I can come in.
时间应该能冲谈伤痛
It's supposed to get easier with time.
有时候... 有时候感觉会好一点
There are... There are some days when it feels better.
可我又会陷进去
But then I slip,
又回到原点
and I'm right back where I started.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这有多令人痛苦
I know how painful this can be.
我做的这些事... 我好像疯了
I feel so crazy... these things I do.
你没疯 娜丁 你只是难过
You are not crazy, Nadine. You're just sad.
还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
Do you remember when we first met?
我告诉过你我不玩"跟死人说话"那套把戏
I told you that I didn't do that "Talk to the dead" Stuff,
这以前被叫做召灵会
what used to be called séances.
说实话 我一直都觉得这是在故弄玄虚
Frankly, I always thought it was kind of woo-woo.
没错
Yeah.
这么多年来 我见了够多招摇撞骗的人
Over the years, I've seen my share of fakes and frauds,
他们糊弄你
people who con you into thinking
让你相信他们可以跟灵魂世界交流
they can connect with the spirit world.
但只有很少的人有真本事的
But there are a few out there that are real.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
如果你感兴趣的话...
If you're interested...
我不能保证 不过 你感兴趣的话
I can't make any promises, but if you are,
我倒是认识可以帮助你的人
I think I know someone who might be right for you.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
早上好 伙计
Good morning, buddy.
真乖
That's good.
不行
No.
我就在这儿
I got you.
不是那里 你这个白♥痴♥
Not there, you fucking retards!
我想让它对着沙发
I want it facing the couch!
老天
Oh, God.
你有想过用类似钛合金
You ever think about using a lightweight alloy,
这样的轻质合金吗
like a titanium composite?
太贵了
It's too expensive.
可如果你想用挤制的铝材来钻透铸铁
But if you want to get into it over extruded aluminum
我完全支持
versus cast iron, I'm all for it.
钛合金 你从哪儿听来的
Titanium composite. Where'd you get that?
某个DIY节目 苹果台 对吧
Some DIY show. Apple TV, huh?
六百多万个节目里 该死
6 million channels, and, shit,
我唯一能找到的
the only thing I can find to watch
就是个白♥痴♥修理车♥库♥的节目
is some asshole fixing his garage.
笨蛋 这样你又得去挪沙发
Idiots! Now you have to move the couch!
轻一点 我们听得很清楚
Turn it down a notch, Fab. We can hear you just fine.
这是个价值四千美金的球
It's a $4,000 ball.
必须把它放在一个完美的位置 这样顾客坐着的时候
It needs to be placed perfectly so when my customer is sitting,
他才会盯着什么玩意儿呢
what is he fucking looking at?
我们也不知道 他在看什么
We don't know, Fab. What is he fucking looking at?
他在看他人生中谜团
He is fucking looking at the fucking mysteries of life
他妈的在看这个
is what he's fucking looking at.
你一点艺术细胞都没有 方索... 一丁点都没有
You have no artistic sense, Fonso... none.
马上把这个该死的沙发移了
Now move the damn couch.
除非你装好给猫进出的门 我不会开始营业的
And I'm not starting until you put in a cat door.
密涅瓦不用猫砂盆
Minerva doesn't use a box.
我的人明天或者后天
Uh, I have a crew that can handle it
能搞定它
tomorrow or the next day.
今天就弄好
Today.
亲人啊
Family.
伙计们 你们看见艾玛了吗
Hey, guys. Have you seen Emma?
没有 哥们 她不在
No, dude. She's out.
她没参加幸福项目 也没上英语课
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表