剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
天啊 方索 你看你都干了什么
Jesus, Fonso, what the hell did you do?!
-听着 我们之间有协议的 -没错
- Look, we had an arrangement. - Yeah!
我和你还有你的家人 够了 我不干了
Me with you and your family, that´s it! I´m not doing this.
你以为你有得选择 真可爱
It´s sweet that you think you got a choice in the matter.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
快住手
Stop!
停下来 我不能呼吸了
Stop, I can´t breathe!
快点停下来 我不能呼吸了 停
Stop! I can´t breathe! Stop!
一会见 亲爱的
See you soon, honey.
准备好了
You ready?
别搞砸了
Don´t fuck it up.
别担心
Don´t worry.
只要控制剂量... 就行
It´s all about... dosage control.
你好
Hello.
等等 你哪位
Wait, do I know you?
你好 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
我在想... 你也许可以
And I was hoping... I thought maybe you could,
比如 帮我和她通话一下
I don´t know, maybe help me communicate with her.
哦 伤心欲绝... 尤其是你们这个年纪的...
Oh, lost his heart... especially at your age...
好吧 其实 不管多大
well, at any age, really.
可是 尼克 人生祸福相依
But, you know, Nick, there is good luck and bad.
你很难改变它们
And very little can be done about either one.
我不知道还能怎么办 我无法
I don´t know what else to do. I can´t...
无法入睡 无法...
I can´t sleep, I can´t...
控制自己不去想艾玛... 无法
think about anything else but Emma... nothing.
你想和她对话
Is there perhaps some other reason besides grief
是因为难过还是有其他原因
that you want to talk to this girl?
我想问她发生了什么
I want to ask her what happened.
谁杀了她...
Who killed her and...
杀了她 不是意外身亡吗
Killed her? Wasn´t it an accident?
不 是别人给的南美毒品害的
No, it was some South American drug that someone gave her.
真奇怪 我上网查了
Weird. I looked it up online,
罪犯也用这种东西 去打劫
and criminals use it to, like, rob people.
那你父母怎么看
And your parents, what would they say about this?
他们没有谈过这件事
They don´t like talking about it.
我们的房♥子是艾玛生前最后被人见过的地方
I mean, our house was the last place Emma was seen alive.
我爸妈都没和警♥察♥说
My parents won´t even tell the police
艾玛死的时候
that their client from San Marino
他们圣马力诺的客户也在我家
was in the house when Emma died.
圣马力诺
San Marino.
那地方多好 是吧
That´s a very nice place, isn´t it?
你觉得这个圣马力诺的客户
Do you think this client from San Marino
和这种毒药有什么关系吗
has something to do with the drug?
戴维斯夫人 不 应该不会吧
Mrs. Davies? No. I doubt it.
不过 她可能看到了什么
She could have seen something, though.
所以 我很好奇
That´s why I, you know, I´m curious.
她可能看见有人尾随艾玛 也许
She could have seen somebody following Emma, I don´t know.
-她开捷豹吗 -是的 我记得是
- Does she drive a Jaguar? - Yeah, yeah, I think so.
为什么这么问
Why?
没什么
Nothing.
方索说当时看到一辆捷豹在你家门前
Fonso mentioned seeing a Jaguar in front of your house.
你知道吗 尼克 我...
Do you know, Nick, me...
我们这个民族都相信精神世界
our people believe in a spiritual world,
超越真实世界的存在
something beyond this.
可就算是我这样的吉普赛老妇女...
But to communicate with that world is very difficult...
也很难和那个世界取得联♥系♥
even for an old gypsy lady like me.
好吧 反正是个蠢想法
Yeah, it was a dumb idea anyways.
不 不会 我理解你 你想弄清楚
Oh, no, no. I understand. You want to know.
告诉我 她下葬了吗
But, tell me, is she buried?
没有
No.
那我们等等
Then let´s wait.
等到她的灵魂安息...
Let´s wait until her soul finds its rest... roya.
与此同时 你可以通过你的方式
Meanwhile, you can pay your respect
来回忆过去
by honoring a memory
以表达你对她的感情 好吗
in any way you can, hmm?
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
怎么样 娜丁
How you doing, Nadine?
很好
Good.
我们进去是干什么的
What are we doing when we get inside?
我是纳丁·戴维斯
I´m Nadine Davies.
我之前有打电♥话♥给你们经理
I called earlier and spoke with the manager.
我要从我的保险柜里取点钱
I need to get some property from my safe deposit box.
请问您带钥匙了吗
And do you have a key?
带了
Yes.
还有这个箱子
And this case.
我又是谁
And who am I?
你是我的新助理 劳里
You´re my new assistant, Laurie.
是来帮我的
You´re here to help me.
哦 没错 我觉得她准备好了
Oh, yeah. I´d say she´s ready.
我们马上回来 在这等我们
We´ll be right back. Don´t go anywhere.
诺拉 对不起
Nora. Sorry.
可以谈谈吗 我想为那天的事道个歉
Can we talk? Let me apologize for the other day.
好吗 我很抱歉
All right, I´m sorry.
求你了 我今天早上都有两次幻觉了
Please. Please, I´ve already had two visions this morning.
第一次是融化的玫瑰
The first one was a melting rose
变成了布满我双手的血
that turned into blood all over my hands,
第二次 我在一条小巷
the second, I was in an alleyway,
感觉自己被活埋了
and I felt like I was being buried alive.
我无法呼吸
I couldn´t breathe.
我不知道该去哪
I don´t know where else to go.
你是... 我唯一信赖的人
You´re... You´re the only person I trust.
求你了 我需要帮助
Please, I need your help.
好吧 首先 我也要说对不起
Okay. First of all, I want to say I´m sorry.
今天早上在农场饭店
They messed up my breakfast scramble
他们毁了我的炒蛋
this morning at the Farmshop,
我觉得我的一天就被毁了
and I thought I was having a bad day.
其次 显然 你还是我的病人
Second of all, you´re still my patient, apparently,
我也想帮你 真的
and I want to help you, I really do.
但我竭尽所能了
But I have done everything
尝试了各种药物疗法
that I possibly can for you medically,
但我... 我不...
and I don´t... I don´t...
我不知道怎么让幻觉消失
I don´t know how to make them stop.
我不想让幻觉消失
I don´t want them to stop.
你也说了 接纳 而不是拒绝
You said it yourself, acceptance, not denial.
我接受了 接受了
I accept. I accept the fact
我脑子里在上演情景剧
that something is happening
所以我要双倍加注
in my head, so I´m gonna double down.
上帝 宇宙 不管是谁
God or the universe or whoever,
你想聊 来啊 我们一起聊
you want to talk, let´s go, let´s talk.
我准备好和他们通话了
I´m ready to have a conversation with them.
所以你是想打开通路
So you want to open the pathway?
我想知道这一切都说明什么
I want to know what all of this means.
别再来些支离破碎的片段 我要知道完整的前因后果
No more fragments, no snippets. I want the whole picture.
很好 过来
Good. Come on.
完了
Fuck.
娜丁 娜丁
Nadine! Nadine.
吉娜在哪
Where´s Gina?
谁
Who?
劳里 你的助手 她人呢
Laurie, your assistant, where is she?
哦 劳里啊
Oh, Laurie!
她要我告诉你别太伤心
She told me to tell you no hard feelings.
先到克雷格街2412号♥ 然后洛杉矶机场
2412 Craig Street, then L. A. X.
越快越好 拜托
As fast as you can, please.
我赶时间 谢谢
I´m running late. Thanks.
我觉得是这样 你产生幻觉的时候
So I think what´s happening when you have these visions
身体释放了两种激素
is your body releases two hormones,
一种肾上腺素 激发你战或逃的反应
adrenaline, which triggers your fight-or-flight response,
另一种是皮质醇
and cortisol, which makes your body shut down
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表