剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
迷眼 前情提要
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
我看到焚烧肉体的幻象 然后你猜怎么着
I had a vision of burning flesh, and guess what?
一个女人燃起来了
A woman burned.
我要大药厂的药 药
I want Big Pharma! Pills!
能让我现在赶紧解脱的药
The kind that will turn this shit off.
我们找到了艾玛没电的手♥机♥
We found Emma's phone.
在贝克斯菲尔德的一辆公交车上
It died on a bus in Bakersfield.
之后就再也没人见过她
No one's heard from her after that.
要是再也不用把人往油锅里按
I'd give my left nut,
要老子的蛋都可以
I never have to fry another guy in oil,
他们是我交得最久的朋友
and those are my oldest friends.
要他们花钱看杀人都行
They'd buy tickets to watch that happen.
我等不及要结婚了
I can't wait to get married.
一年以内不能看你老公
Don't look at your husband for a year.
这些规定听上去太他妈美好了
Sounds fucking wonderful.
跟你结婚要多少钱 德林娜
How much for you, Drina?
你看到我挂着"出♥售♥"的牌子了吗
Do you see a "For sale" Sign?
你就为个口♥活♥玩笑要挑起一场战争吗
You want to start a war over a blow-job joke?!
她担心
She's afraid.
她觉得这都是该死的报复
She thinks it's some kind of eye-for-an-eye shit.
我向你保证 事实并非如此
I can assure you, nothing could be further from the truth.
迈尔斯的灵魂被困在
Miles' spirit is stuck
生者与死者的世界之间
between the worlds of the living and the dead.
我保留了一件很庞大的东西
I am holding onto something big.
就在这间房♥子里
It's here in the house.
有什么方式可以给我看看吗
Is there any way you'd be willing to show it to me?
娜丁准备好了
Nadine's ready.
她已经取好钱了
She's got the money.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
-177万美元 -177万美元
- $1.77 million. - $1.77 million.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这个... 给火祭准备的
And now... for the burning ceremony.
火祭
Burning ceremony?
我们把钱放进箱子里...
We place the money here in the box...
先稍微分散她的注意力
we make a little distraction,
然后我把娜丁的钱交给我亲爱的助手
I hand Nadine's money to my lovely assistant.
就这样
Voilà.
最后烧掉这些假♥钞♥
We burn the funny money.
你简直是天才
You're a fucking genius.
我就是个失业魔术师
I'm just an out-of-work magician.
我爱你 查理
I love you, Charlie.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这怎么回事
What the fuck?
谁扔的
Who threw these out?
什么
What?
现在我们用这些来填垃圾箱吗
Are we lining our trash cans with these now?
尼克
Nick.
-我回来了 混♥蛋♥们 -西尔维娅
- I'm back, bitches. - Sylvia.
焕然一新
New and improved.
黑蜘蛛吗
Black widow?
是蝴蝶
It's a butterfly.
我就想借个地方住几晚
So, I just need a place to crash for a few nights.
我找了个游轮的活 差不多五天后开工
I got a cruise-ship job that starts in like five days.
签合同了吗 是正规公♥司♥吗
It's a written offer? It's firm?
有确切的口头承诺
I got a very strong verbal.
你在这干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
行吧 最多五天 就你 别人不行
Okay, five days max, just you, no guests.
他就送下我而已
It was a free ride.
谢了 杜安
You're welcome, Duane!
还有邻居呢
We have neighbors.
生意怎么样 少了我是不是一团糟啊
So, how's the business? Falling all to shit without me?
"今早在桑兰 加雅带给我
"What an incredible psychic experience I had with Gaya
非常好的通灵体验
in Sunland this morning.
她亲切 温柔 咬字清晰"
She was kind, gentle, and articulate."
我们是啥... 广播公♥司♥吗
What are we... PBS?
"她亲切 温柔 直抵我的灵魂深处"
"She was kind, gentle, saw right into my soul."
这之类的
Something in that price range.
我在看一些老照片...
I'm seeing a box of old photos...
你还没放进相册里的
photos you haven't put into albums yet.
正在加载
I'm getting an image.
过来看看 道格
Work with me here, Doug.
我感觉有什么要来...
I sense something coming...
我们获批搜查这里
We have a warrant to search the premises.
除非我死
Over my dead, cold ass.
我还想呢
Lovely image.
马♥克♥思♥夫人
Ms. Marks.
我们有充分的理由怀疑你们有
We have reason to believe there are untaxed proceeds
勒索 虐老 欺诈等非法所得
from racketeering, elder abuse, and fraud on the premises.
我们要搜查这里
We're going to have to search the home.
孩子们 把早餐带到院子里去吃
Girls, take your breakfast out on the patio.
帕克 你跟着孩子们
Parker, go with the kids.
我们会尽量避免冒犯你们的 夫人
We're going to be as respectful as possible, ma'am.
邓巴 你跟着马♥克♥思♥夫人
Dunbar, stay with Ms. Marks.
-是 警官 -走
- Yes, ma'am. - Let's go.
好 大家都动起来
All right, guys, spread out!
戴上手套
Put on your gloves!
每个房♥间 每只柜子
Every room, every drawer!
天哪 这里的柜子就跟垃圾堆似的
Jesus, you'd think we were taking a dump in the drawers.
听着 吉普赛人有自己的规矩 懂吗
Listen, Roma have special rules, all right?
他们觉得我们是肮脏的 我们碰他们的东西
They think we're dirty, so every time we touch their stuff,
对他们来说是种亵渎
they consider it defilement.
他们称之为marimé 在他们族内
It's called marimé, and in their world,
是很严肃的问题
it can have serious repercussions.
那这个是marimé吗
Would this be marimé, then?
不 这个吗
No, that right there,
这叫自毁前途 傻♥逼♥
it's called a career-ending move, asshole.
谁
Yeah?
我们为库卡蒙加少年棒球联盟募捐
We are collecting for the Cucamonga Little League.
听着 我只通过企业捐款
Look, guys, I donate to charities through the office,
不接受上门募捐
not my front door.
上帝保佑您
God bless you.
要是她说了钱的事 就功亏一篑了
If she tells him about the money, it's over.
还有个问题
Yeah, here's another problem.
即使她什么都没说
Even if she doesn't tell him,
阁楼上还有泰德放的MP3
the MP3 player Ted put up in the attic.
要是娜丁的老公听到那个 就有麻烦了...
If Nadine's husband hears that, there's gonna be questions...
可能还会引来警♥察♥
maybe even from the police.
设定的是几点播放
What time is it set to go off?
早上7点 马上给泰德打电♥话♥
07 A. M. We got to call Ted.
你知道吉普赛人会怎么说吗
You know what a gypsy would say?
不祥之兆... 这是一种暗示
Bad luck... Someone's trying to tell us something.
我们又不是吉普赛人
We're not gypsies.
我们今天吃西班牙菜...
We got Casa Vega...
墨西哥脆饼配鳄梨酱
crispy tacos with extra guac
还有特制起司夹饼
and a couple of those special quesadillas.
marimé结束之前我是不会进去的
I'm not coming inside until the marimé is gone.
那些都是鬼扯 甜心 行了...
It's an old wives' tale, honey. Please...
好吧
All right.
警♥察♥已经搜完车♥库♥了
Cops are finished in the garage.
各自回到岗位去
Go back to your stations.
我们不会再卜卦了
No more drabarimos.
你说的对
You're right.
我们明天再开工
We'll pick this up tomorrow.
你们不是吧
Give me a break.
是Marimé
Marimé.
没人能摆脱
No one gets a break.
我们走吧
Let's go.
去死吧
Fuck you.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表