剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
Early bland.
这叫"非对抗性"
It's called "Non-confrontational."
这些呢 这些画有什么含义
What's the, uh, what's the story with those?
"虚无与真理"
"Vanitas and veritas"?
噢 我妈 找不到衰男友的时候
Uh, my, uh, mother, in between loser boyfriends,
会用爱好来填补空虚
would take up hobbies.
方块舞 编织 马赛克镶嵌
Square dancing, weaving, mosaics.
我猜你妈不是你家里第一个
I guess she wasn't the first person in your family
拥有天赋的人
with a gift.
你头上的伤愈合得很好
Your head is healing nicely.
你知道吗 一个疑心重的人
You know, a suspicious person would say
会怀疑你的伤是假的
that you're faking your injury,
然后去找个科学家来证实你在胡扯
looking for a scientist to validate bullshit.
喂喂喂 我在这里做的是...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, this... What I do here...
就是胡扯
Is bullshit.
你怎么知道我没有帮到别人呢
How do you know I'm not helping people?
我可不蠢 查理
I'm not stupid, Charlie.
我可没骗你
I'm not scamming you.
我只是说疑心重的人会怎么评论你而已
I'm just commenting on what a suspicious person would say.
我是个心胸开放 轻信别人的人
I'm an open, trusting person.
你有没有告诉过任何人
I mean, have you ever told anyone
你能治愈他们的癌症
you can cure their cancer?
比这复杂多了
It's more complicated than that.
这就是扯谈
That's shitty.
我相信你 你对未来的幻觉和灵光一瞥
I believe you. The visions and the glimpses
随便你怎么称呼它们
of the future, call them whatever you want.
我想帮你找出背后的原因
I want to help you find out why they're happening.
为什么 你为什么会相信我
Why? Why do you believe me?
和你相信自己的原因一样
For the same reason you believe you.
我们都很清楚 这不是什么随随便便发生的事情
We both know this isn't something that just happened.
我的意思是 这很特别
I mean, this is special.
-特别 -对啊
- Special? - Yeah.
如果你真的灵光一瞥
I mean, if you are truly getting glimpses
没有更好的词来描述了 窥见了未来
of, for want of a better word, the future,
那么 可能 只是说有可能
then maybe, just maybe,
是因为你注定要去影响未来的结局
it's because you're meant to affect the outcomes.
也许你现在有了选择
Maybe you're being given choices here.
为什么 为什么宇宙或者上帝啥的
Why? Why would the universe or God or whatever
在冥冥众生之中 会把选择权赋予我
give choices to me, of all people?
为什么
Why?
好吧 不扯了 你就是个异类
Okay, you know what? So you're a shitheel.
很多异类身上都出现了神迹
Tons of shitheels got visitations.
佛陀 甘地 圣奥斯定[西方基♥督♥教神学家]
Buddha, Gandhi, St. Augustine.
他们都是怪人
They were all creeps.
所以因为我是异类
So because I'm a shitheel,
你就觉得我是个圣人
you think I'm a saint?
是的
Yeah.
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
有时候 事情并不像表面看起来那样
Sometimes things aren't exactly what they seem,
而有时候... 事情表面上是什么样
and sometimes... what they seem
事实上也就是那样
is exactly what they are.
-那就是他了 -召灵会唤醒了他的灵魂
- So it was definitely him. - The séance awoke his spirit.
他被你的痛苦所纠缠
He was drawn to your pain.
现在深陷其中
And now he's trapped.
你没有从召灵会上带走任何物品 对吧
You didn't bring anything home from the séance, did you?
我带走了那个棒球
The baseball.
迈尔斯的灵魂被困在
Miles' spirit is stuck between the worlds
生者与死者的世界之间
of the living and the dead.
可现在 还有东西使他困在这里
But now something else is keeping him here,
某件...
something that...
某件属于他的东西...
something that belongs to him...
我没有拿别的东西了
I didn't take anything else.
我觉得应该不是那个棒球
I don't think it was the baseball.
应该是别的东西
I think there's something else.
我感觉到有件更...
I sense something more...
更大的 某件 不知怎么 是他的
sizable, something that, somehow, is his
是... 是...
that's... that's...
有关联的 和你儿子关联在一起
that's connected. It's connected to your son.
这东西的纠缠之力非常强大
And the draw of this thing is too strong.
我...
I...
我保留了一件很庞大的东西
I am holding on to something big
就在这间房♥子里
that's here in the house.
有什么方式可以给我看看吗
Is there any way you'd be willing to show it to me?
是安♥非♥他♥命♥男孩
It's Adderall Boy.
小心 灌木丛里可能有老师呢
Careful, there might be a teacher in the bushes.
那不是我的错
That wasn't my fault.
你们有艾玛的消息吗
You guys heard anything from Emma?
噢 可怜的安♥非♥他♥命♥男孩 她让你沦陷了
Ah, poor Adderall Boy. She caught you with the feels.
我只想知道艾玛他妈的去哪儿了
I just need to know where the fuck Emma went,
然后你们这些混♥蛋♥爱怎么讽刺我都行
then you assholes can dump on me all you want.
我们也想知道 兄弟 真的很可悲
Us, too, man. It's actually really sad.
来一口吗
Partake?
喜欢吗
You like it?
我为你准备的
I got it for you.
当掉了一枚很大的古董戒指
Pawned a big old fucking ring.
花岗石台面
Granite counters.
大理石浴室
Marble bath.
我不想你出现在我生活中
I don't want you in my life.
全新的床垫
Brand-new mattress.
我说过 你不是我的任何第一次
I told you, you're not my first anything.
可你爱上我了
But you fell in love with me.
我毁灭事物
I ruin things.
破坏它们
I break them.
我知道
I know.
有时候
And sometimes,
我索求更多
I just want more,
这样才能让破坏更大
so I can break them.
我告诉过你 我早已支离破碎了
I told you. I'm already broken.
我他妈恨死你了
I fucking hate you.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表