剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
你能告诉我 你的伤是怎么来的吗
You want to tell me what happened?
如果你想进这一行
If you want to get into this business,
那就要面对一些风险
there will be some hazards.
愤怒的男朋友之类的
Angry boyfriends, stuff like that.
我想进这一行
I want to get into this business.
我不得不承认
I have to admit, uh,
在入行这些年来 我不相信催眠术
I'm not a big believer in hypnosis in my line of work.
你的头不疼了
Your head doesn't hurt now.
对 我的头一点也不疼了
No, my head doesn't hurt.
顾客来是想被解读
Client comes in for a reading.
被催眠的状态表明他的信任
The hypnotic state suggests a certain trust,
向你敞开心扉
a certain opening up,
向你放开怀抱
a certain surrender.
没错
Yeah.
你在想
And you're thinking,
或许这次 你会试用一个催眠师
maybe this once, you'll try a hypnotist.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
我的丈夫现在很脆弱
My husband's vulnerable right now.
你就这么进来占他便宜吗
You come in here, you take advantage of that?
这不道德
It's unethical.
把他叫醒
Bring him out.
马上
Now.
没事的 查理
It's all right, Charlie.
你想喝点什么吗...
Would you like something to drink...
水还是饮料之类的
water or a soft drink or something?
如果我可以对他这样
If I can do this to him,
想想我可以对你的目标们做什么
imagine what I can do to your marks.
他们不是目标 他们是有价值的客户
They're not marks. They're our valued clients.
听着 我有很多超自然现象的经验
Look, I've had a lot of experience in the supernatural.
我在里诺做过六个月的灵媒表演
I-I did a medium show in Reno for six months.
我们不跟死人对话
We don't talk to the dead.
也不会雇用瘾君子
And we don't hire potheads.
你太不可靠了
You're unreliable.
用棒棒糖来糊弄人吗
Lollipops?
不好意思
Excuse me.
向克雷格转达我们的问候
Tell Greg we send our best.
我能把我的大♥麻♥要回来吗
Can I have my pot back?
不行
No.
查理
Charlie?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
噢 我...我还好
Oh, this? I'm... I'm fine.
是方索干的吗
Did Fonso do that to you?
不 不是...
No, no. Uh...
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
跟生意无关吧
It's not about business, is it?
不然的话就意味着你绕过我儿子
That would mean you went over my son.
不 是关于我妹妹的
No, it's about my sister.
很不幸 她搞砸了
And she screwed up, and it's unfortunate.
你想让我在长老会面前帮她说句好话 对吧
You want to save her from council, don't you?
没错 丽塔 她是我的家人
Yes. Rita, she is family, and if there's anybody
你是最能理解亲情的人了
who understands family, it's you.
家人 家人不仅仅是血缘关系
Family? Family's more than blood.
听着
Look. Look.
这关乎荣誉
It's about honor.
这关乎名声 我会牺牲自己来捍卫名声...
It's about reputation, and I defend it
就跟人会牺牲自己喂蛇一样
the same way anyone would feed a snake... through sacrifice.
我的占卜室给你挣了不少钱
My parlors have earned for you,
我从没让你头疼过
and I've never caused you a headache,
我也从没对你有所隐瞒
and I've never kept a secret.
如果你对我还有那么一点点信任的话
Now, if I've earned any amount of trust with you,
请现在表现一次吧
let it count now.
方索掌控一切 我也做不了什么
My Fonso has ruled. There's nothing I can do.
方索不是真正的老大
Fonso is not the real boss.
你才是 我知道的
You are, and I know that.
查理 小心点
Careful, Charlie.
洞察一切是我们的特权 不是你们的
Perception is ours to play with, not yours.
大家都喜欢你 查理 你是个诚实的"骗子"[此处指他以行骗为生]
Everybody likes you, Charlie. You're an honest liar.
你比任何盗贼都好
You're about as good a man as any thief,
当我今晚躺下睡觉时
so tonight when I go to bed and hit the pillow,
我会想想你妹妹的事情
I'll think about your sister.
就这样吧
That's it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
查理
Charlie.
别再试探我的底线
Don't ever appeal to my soft side again.
许多人离当好人还差很多
Some people get a lot of mileage about being good.
而我不是
I don't.
你的头怎么了
What'd you do to your head?
一个男的打了我 因为我告诉他女朋友
A man hit me because I told his girlfriend
他劈腿了
that he was cheating on her.
他劈腿了吗
Was he?
他打我打得很用力 系好安全带
He hit me hard enough. Seatbelt.
凯瑟琳现在是素食者
Katherine's a vegan now.
不能用黄油和鸡一类的食材
Can't use butter, chicken stock.
你不告诉她不就行了
Can if you don't tell her.
那样可真不尊重她
That's disrespectful.
凯瑟琳现在是素食者
Katherine's a vegan now.
不能用黄油和鸡一类的食材
Can't use butter or chicken broth.
你不告诉她不就行了
Can if you don't tell her.
那样可真不尊重她
That's disrespectful.
老爸
Dad.
老爸
Dad?
老爸
Dad?!
怎么回事
Hey. What's going on?
你♥爸♥的头撞了一下
Your dad got hit in the head.
事实上是被踢了 在早些时候
Kicked, actually, earlier today.
他看起来没事 然后今天下午
He seemed fine, and then this afternoon,
他在杂货店倒下了
he collapsed in the grocery store.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我们等着看什么情况
We're waiting to find out.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事的
Yeah. I'm okay.
我该告诉妈妈吗
Should I tell my mom?
我们等诊断报告怎么说吧
We'll see what the report is.
他们不该打给你的
They shouldn't have called you.
你的新工作怎样了
How's your new job?
无聊至极
Boring as hell.
一群技术宅 但是薪水不错
Bunch of computer geeks, but the money's good.
你感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
我很好 很抱歉我吓到你了
I'm right as rain. Sorry I scared you.
确实吓到我了
Yeah, well, you did.
好吧 你的扫描显示正常
So, the C. T. Scan is normal,
内部没有肿胀或瘀血
and there's no swelling or bleeding.
他的基线水平也很正常u3000他的瞳孔正常
He's got baseline orientation, his pupils are equal.
骨象也很正常
Bone pictures still look good.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你♥爸♥爸很好
It means your father's fine.
那他为什么摔倒了
Why'd he fall on his face?
我不知道
I don't know.
医学角度来看 没任何问题
Medically, there's been no change.
除此之外 今天有没有什么异常发生
Other than this, anything unusual happen today?
我不记得有什么异常
Not that I can think of.
我现在给你一个神经科专家的名字
Look, I'm gonna give you the name of a neurologist
如果你想要咨♥询♥的话
in case you want a consult.
她的疗法有些不同寻常 但脑部创伤是她的的强项
She's a bit unorthodox, but head trauma's her specialty.
这是出院指导
Now, these are discharge instructions.
不用麻醉
No narcotics.
让他保持水分充足
You want to keep him well-hydrated.
如果他出现恶心或头晕的现象 你立刻过来找我
If he gets nauseous or dizzy, you got to come back and see me.
不然的话 就没有什么事了
Otherwise, you are good to go.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表