剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
她偷了我的钱
She stole my money.
什么
What?
我们有她实施犯罪的录像
We have her on video committing the crime.
你们最近一次见她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
我的天呀
My God.
-一周半以前 -对 至少一周前了
- A week and a half ago. - Yeah, at least a week ago.
得了吧 别扯了
Oh, please, come on.
吉娜是你们的同伙
Gina is your partner.
我就坐在这房♥子里
I sat right here in this house
和你们三个一起开的召灵会
with the three of you when we had the séance.
我们一般不做召灵会
We don't usually do séances.
所以我们才找专业人士主持
Yeah, that's why we hired a specialist.
是我们把这个女人招进来的
We brought this woman in,
但我们真的和她不熟
but we didn't really know her that well.
别信他们 他们的骗术登峰造极
Don't fall for any of this. They are scam artists.
-他也想骗我的钱 -并没有
- He wanted my money, too. - Not true.
我们只是在帮你 娜丁
We were trying to help you, Nadine.
-帮你从失去儿子的悲伤中走出来 -别扯了
- With your loss, Nadine. - Oh, please.
我从来没拿过你的钱 娜丁
I never took your money, Nadine.
戴维斯太太 这两个人到底有没有拿你的钱
Mrs. Davies, did either of them ever take money from you?
没有 但他想拿
No, but he wanted to.
-想拿可不是犯罪 -警探 没关系
- Wanting to is not a crime. - Detective, it's okay.
她经受了很多的不幸
She has been through a lot.
-我能理解她的困惑 -我没迷糊 我很清醒
- I can understand her confusion. - I am not confused.
我们知道你很难过
We see you're upset.
我们理解 娜丁
We understand, Nadine.
现在看来你恨的人应该是吉娜
It sounds like the person you should be angry with is Gina.
真的 我对她有过不好的预感
It's true, I had some bad feelings about her.
我真希望我相信自己的直觉
I really wish I would have trusted my instincts.
你和你那狗屁直觉
You and your instincts.
娜丁 我知道你很痛苦
Nadine, I know it's painful.
送一个不存在的孩子去上学
Trying to enroll a child you don't have into a school?
去学校操场
Visiting school yards
看着孩子们玩
and watching children while they play.
亲爱的
Honey.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们两个真是猪狗不如
You two are monsters.
刚刚那是演戏吧
That's the show, huh?
你俩还真♥他♥妈♥有两下子
You all have some fucked-up ways.
走吧
Come on.
下来
Get down.
天哪
Oh, my God.
喂
Yeah?
好的 我们马上过去
All right, we'll come right down.
警♥察♥说找到尸体了
The cops found the body.
他们想让人去停尸房♥认尸
They want someone to come down and ID her.
我去吧
I'll do it.
你在家陪尼克
You stay here with Nick.
我刚到这个国家的时候
When I first came to this country,
移♥民♥局把我带的所有东西都没收了
immigration went through all my belongings.
我以为他们会全部充公
And I thought they were going to confiscate everything.
但有个很和蔼的警官同意我留着这把锤子
But a nice officer allowed me to keep this hammer
这是我爷爷的锤子 因为他的爷爷...
that belonged to my grandfather because his grandfather...
他的爷爷也是个铁匠
His grandfather was a blacksmith, too.
故事真好听
Great story.
准确说 是蹄铁匠
A farrier, to be precise.
他们的工作都和马打交道
They both worked with horses.
我觉得这是个暗示
I thought it was a sign
告诉我们来美国是个正确的决定
that we made the right decision to come to America.
我要在德林娜婚礼当天把它送给她
I'm gifting it to Drina on her wedding day.
哦 不 这不是你该送的礼物
Oh, no. It's not yours to give away.
你应该送你女儿
But you can give your daughter
她真正需要的...
a present she really needs...
一个理解我们传统的父亲
a father who truly believes in our tradition.
传统
Traditions?
狗屁传统
Bullshit traditions.
你穿内♥裤♥ 妈妈
You're wearing pants, Mom,
设计师设计的狗屁内♥裤♥ 一千美元一条
designer-fucking pants, $1,000 a pair.
那又是什么传统 哈
What tradition is that, huh?
你只有传统适合你的时候才提倡
You invoke tradition when it suits you,
只适合你自己时
and you alone.
不 当它适合这个家族
No, when it suits the family.
是 但你只想着你自己
Yeah, which in your mind is only you.
不 女人是家族的保护者 自古如此
No. Women are the keeper of family through traditions,
父亲也扮演着一部分角色
and fathers play a role, too.
不要像个老母鸡一样围着小鸡仔转
And do not run around with gunoi like Simza.
别那么叫她
Don't call her that.
为什么 因为你爱上她了吗
Why, 'cause you are in love with her?
乱搞男女关系 乱搞生意 不顾传统
Blind in bed, blind in business, blind to tradition.
-嘴巴放干净点 -你想都不想就行动
- Watch your tongue. - You act without thought.
你把自己喝笨 为什么
You drink yourself stupid. Why is that?
你为自己只有女儿感到羞耻吗
Are you ashamed that you only have daughters?
你想要个儿子吗
You wish you had a son?
是的 我希望自己有个儿子
Yes, I wish I had a son.
希望老婆还活着
A wife who lived.
我的妻子 如果不是为了生儿子
My wife, that she didn't die trying to give him life.
她现在任何时候
That any minute now,
都可以活生生地从医院出来
she's gonna walk through that front door,
走过前面那扇门
home from hospital,
投入我的怀抱
and into my arms.
这才是我希望的
That's what I wish for.
不是你刚刚说的那些鬼东西
Not this bullshit that you babble about,
金指甲和破锤子
golden nails and fucking hammers.
把自己才十四岁的女儿送出去嫁人
And marrying 14-year-old girls off to be raped.
是 没错 我希望有个儿子
So, yes, I wish I had a son.
我也是
Me, too.
我也希望我有个儿子
I wish I had a son.
就是她
That's her.
她真名叫克莱丽莎•西格尔
Her real name is Clarissa Segal,
不是吉娜
not Gina.
你有没有看过她和艾玛一起在你家里
You ever see her with Emma in your home?
没有
No.
你知道有什么理由
Do you know if there's any reason why
克莱丽莎可能想伤害艾玛吗
Clarissa may have wanted to hurt Emma?
我... 我和她不是很熟
I... I didn't know her that well.
她在纳丁·戴维斯身上用了东莨菪碱
She used scopolamine on Nadine Davies.
我觉得她有可能先把它用在了艾玛身上
We think she may have used it on Emma first.
不是尼克做的
Nick didn't do this.
你会把他从嫌疑人名单上除去吗
Are you gonna take him off the suspect list?
暂时吧
For now.
你没错 我怀孕了
You're right. I'm pregnant.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我想和你分享一项研究
I wanted to share the research
这项研究让我失去了欧文市的教授职位
that cost me my professorship at Irvine.
以西结•霍洛维茨 俄亥俄州克利夫兰的裁缝
Ezekiel Horowitz, tailor, Cleveland, Ohio.
开始看见"云上的恶魔"了
Started seeing "Devils in the clouds."
他预见了龙♥卷♥风♥ 火车脱轨 内战
He predicted a tornado, train derailment, the Civil War.
贝琪•杰佛逊 七个她的预言实现之后
Betsy Jefferson, she was burned in Salem
她在赛勒姆被烧死了
after seven of her prophecies came through.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥ 他们中最有名的一个
Nostradamus, most famous of them all.
我想说这些人
My point is that these people,
这些人 做出了预言
all of them, were given perception,
代价巨大
and at a huge cost.
我觉得真的有可能
I think it's really possible
宇宙在和你对话
that the universe is speaking to you,
我不是说预测一个人
and I'm not talking about predicting one person
被活活烧死或我...
being burned to death or my...
你可以告诉我是女孩还是男孩吗
Can you tell me if it's a boy or a girl?
我可以
I can.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表